capture [camren]

By URGHlernjergi

Lauren Jauregui is an intern for a photography company. She was assigned to a project for a runway and her ey... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five - final chapter.
epilogue.
strangers

six.

15.3K 305 22
By URGHlernjergi

camila.

I woke up colder than usual and remembered I was naked from last night's event which made me smile. I turned my body over and the other side of the bed was empty. I sat up and looked around to see Lauren's jeans on the floor. I got out of bed and slipped on a thick bathrobe then went out to the living room. The smell of pancakes was coming from the kitchen and I followed the aroma to see Lauren in a sweatshirt and her black boxer briefs. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Morning." She said. "Morning, pancakes?" I asked. "Yea." She replied and I stood behind her, taking in the contact we are having. "I just started not too long ago so you can just go back to bed or something, I'll wake you up for breakfast." She said. "Okay." I replied, kissing her cheek before going back to my bedroom. I laid down on the bed and went back to sleep.

"Camz..."

"Camzi..."

"Camz, wake up."

I felt kisses on my face and I started giggling. "There we go, wake up, breakfast is ready." Lauren said and I sat up. She picked up a tray on the bedside and placed it on my lap. "Smells amazing." I replied, grabbing the knife and fork. I cut off a piece of the pancakes and offered it to Lauren. "You eat first." She said, grabbing the fork from me and feeding it to me. "Good?" She asked as I chewed on it. "Yea." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Did you enjoy last night?" She asked. "Last night was nice." I replied, feeding her a bite of the pancakes. "You think so?" She asked. "Yea but I wished I could've returned the favour." I said. "Sorry if I killed the mood last night." She apologised. "Hey, you don't need to apologise, it wasn't your fault." I reassured, kissing her cheek. I continued eating and feeding her the pancakes. Lauren got up from the bed and grabbed her jeans. "You're leaving?" I asked. "I have work in an hour." She replied, putting on her jeans and taking off her sweatshirt.

"You should stay like that." I said, referring to her shirtless. "Yea? For the whole day?" She asked. "Yup." I replied and she laid down beside me. "You should take off that robe, make it even." She said. "Oh really now?" I asked. "Yea." She replied and I untied my robe, revealing my bare skin. "Stop staring at my boobs." I said and she blushed, looking away. "You look beautiful." She replied and I blushed slightly. She moved the tray aside and straddled my waist. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Yea, I want a kiss." She said. "You didn't have to interrupt my breakfast for a kiss." I replied. "I also want more than a kiss." She said. "Okay." I replied and she connected our lips together.

She pulled away and slowly kissed my neck. "Fuck..." I moaned as her lips travelled down my body. Her tongue circled around my nipple and I ran my hands down her hair. She moved down lower to my hips, getting her hands involved too. "Lauren!" I moaned when her fingers touched my clit. She lowered her head and replaced her fingers with her tongue. "Oh my gosh..." I breathed out and she looked up at me. "Good?" She mumbled and I nodded. "Fuck..." I moaned, pushing my hips closer to her face. "Lauren! Fuck!" I moaned and came.

She pulled away, pushing her hair aside and smiled, lying down beside me. "That was nice." I said, watching her lick her lips. "I liked it." She replied and I smiled, getting up and straddling her waist, kissing her. "Camz, I'm going to be late." She mumbled. "You won't, trust me, I'll drive you to work." I said, running my hands down her body and watching her react to my touch. I kissed her again and moved my hand down to the waistband of her jeans. I undid her jeans and tugged it down, enough that I could palm her bulge over her boxers. "Fuck...Camz." She whimpered.

I pulled down her boxers and her erect member sprung out. "Have you ever measured yourself?" I asked. "No, why?" She asked. "Because you're so big." I said. "You think so?" She asked and I nodded. "Hold on." I said, getting up and going to the bathroom. I grabbed the lotion and came back out. I squeezed a small amount on my hand and wrapped my hand around her girth. "Shit." She moaned as I slowly stroked her. "Good?" I asked and she nodded. I kissed her neck and continued stroking her.

"I'm not going to last long now." She warned and I stroked her faster. "Fuck, Camz..." She moaned. "Point it at my stomach, I'm about to come..." She said and I did as she told. "Camz..." She moaned and came on her stomach. I watched her catch her breath slowly and connected our lips together. I pulled away and got off her then she got up from the bed. "I'm going to clean up." She said and I watched her waddle to the bathroom and laughed because she was going so slow. I got up and walked to the bathroom, washing my hands and going out while she continued waddling to the bathroom.

I threw on a random outfit and finished up the coffee Lauren made then laid down on the bed, waiting for Lauren. "What time is it?" She asked, zipping up her pants. "Eight." I replied. "Fuck, Camz, I'm going to be late." She said, rushing to put on her bra and shirt. "Lauren Jauregui? Wearing a bra?" I asked, getting up and grabbing my car keys. "I have a photo shoot later this afternoon." She replied, slipping on a coat.
We walked down to the basement parking lot and got into my car. I started the car and quickly drove to Lauren's office.

lauren.

"Bye Camz." I said, unbuckling my seatbelt. "Text me when you have your photo shoot." She replied. I leaned over and peck her lips before getting out of the car. "Thanks for this morning." I said, blushing. "Thanks for the breakfast." She replied and I headed into the building.

"You're never this late." Normani said, sitting down at her desk with a cup of coffee. "I was cooking breakfast for Camz." I replied, blushing a little. "Or more than that?" She asked and I blushed. "Tell me the details, did you two do it?" She asked, rolling her chair to me. "No, we didn't." I replied, booting up my laptop to edit. "Oral?" She asked. "Not at work Mani please." I replied. "So oral, did she return the favour?" She asked. "No, Mani, you're my boss, I'm your intern, I have to do work." I said. "We'll talk about this during lunch." She replied, rolling her chair back to her desk.

From Camz:

Dinah keeps asking me questions.

To Camz:

Normani too.

From Camz:

Bear in mind that the two of them are relentless and will pry the information out of you.

To Camz:

Got it, I have to work now. ☺️☺️

From Camz:

Alright 😚😚

I put my phone down and looked up to see Normani staring at me with a smirk. "What? I was just complaining to Camz about how annoying you are." I said. "If you say so." She replied, looking at her computer. I shook my head and went back to my work.

---

"Hi, babe." Camila said as I got into her car and kissed her cheek. "How much information did Mani pry out of you?" She asked. "Not much, she only knows that I ate you out this morning and last night's activities, just the sexy part not the rest." I replied and she giggled. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." She replied. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Dinner." She replied. "Like a date?" I asked. "If you want it to be." She said. "Okay." I replied.

I reached over and turned on the radio to fill up the silence in the car. I took out my camera and pointed it at Camila, using the sunset as lighting. She looked over at me and smiled, letting me take a photo of her. "Eyes on the road." I said and she looked back at the road and I continued taking photos of her. "You look so beautiful." I said, reviewing the photos I took. "You too." She replied and I smiled.

We arrived at the restaurant and it wasn't crowded which I liked because it meant no one will interrupt Camila and I on our date. "What are you getting?" I asked. "Probably a salad, I need to start getting ready for my walk." Camila replied and I put the menu down, staring at her. "What?" She asked. "You can't just eat a salad for dinner Camz, it doesn't help." I said. "Okay." She replied, looking back at the menu and I called the waitress to take our orders. "I would like the chicken carbonara pasta and Camz?" I called. "Just the chicken caesar salad and the soup of the day." She said. "Any drinks?" The waitress asked. "Just water for me." I said. "Water please." Camila replied and the waitress took our menus and walked away.

"Camz!" I said. "What?" She asked. "A soup won't make you full either." I said. "I know, I'll get something to eat later on." She replied, pulling out her phone from her purse and looking through it before placing it back. "How was your day?" I asked. "It was just meetings for today then there's Dinah." She said and I chuckled. "What about your day?" She asked. "Mani sits right across me so it was fun, reminding her that she's my boss." I replied.

Dinner came and Camila took half of my pasta because she was hungry and I gave her shit for that. "Told you that you won't be full." I said. "I just remembered I didn't eat lunch today." She replied. "Remind me to tell Dinah to do her job better." I said. "It's not her fault, I had a lot of meetings today." She replied. "Then tell me when's your lunch break next time, I'll bring lunch." I said. "Really?" She asked. "Yea gotta keep my girlfriend alive." I replied and she chuckled.

"Girlfriend?" She asked and I blushed. "Well, it sounds better than this woman I'm dating but I don't know whether if she wants to be my girlfriend but we've been seeing each other for a while?" I said and she giggled. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend, relax." She said and I smiled. "Really?" I asked and she nodded, making me smile more. I got up, making an excuse that I need to go to the bathroom then went to the counter to pay for dinner. I looked over to make sure Camila wasn't looking. "On a date?" The manager asked as he processed my payment. "Yea, we'll argue about who pays so I'm doing this sneakily." I said. "That's cute." He replied and I smiled. "She's cute." I mumbled. "Well, you two make a great couple, enjoy your night." He said, passing me my card and receipt and I smiled, thanking him before going back to the table.

"Let's go." I said. "What about the bill?" She asked. "Paid, now let's go." I replied, grabbing her hand. "You paid?" She asked. "You wouldn't let me in the first place." I said. "But Lo, it's quite expensive." She replied. "Camz, I can pay for it, don't worry." I said. "Alright, thank you for dinner." She replied, kissing my cheek before getting in the car. I walked over to the driver's seat of the car and got in. "Your place or mine?" I asked, starting the car. "You sound like we're going to hook up." She said. "Okay, where do you want to go Madam?" I asked. "To your apartment please." She replied and I chuckled, driving to my apartment.

"Fuck." I moaned, when Camila slammed me against the door, kissing my neck. "Camz, the keys." I said, digging the keys out of my pocket. She took it and pulled away, unlocking the door before pushing me inside. "Geez, Camz, eager are we?" I asked as I got pushed onto the couch. "Yea." She replied, taking off her shirt. I admired her body for the brief moment that she allowed me before connecting our lips together. "You should take a few layers off too." She mumbled, kissing my neck. I reached down and unbuttoned my pants, only to have Camila stop me then removing my pants and she pulled off my shirt as well.

"Let's go to the bedroom." She said and we got up, trying to make our way to the bedroom with our lips never separating each other. We managed to get to the bedroom and Camila managed to get all of my clothes off before my back hit the bed. She spat in her hand and wrapped her hand around my member. "Fuck..." I moaned as she slowly moved her hand. "Camz..." I moaned, moving my hips. She held my hips down with her free hand and continued her painful slow paced torture.

"Move up." She said and I shifted so she could be on the bed too. She moved her head down and I stopped her. "You sure?" I asked and she nodded, replacing her hand with her mouth. "Fuck!" I gasped, feeling the heat of her mouth on the tip. I felt her tongue swirl around the head while she wrapped her hand around the base and squeezed a few times. "Holy shit...Camz..." I moaned, getting on my elbows to watch her. Our eyes met and I almost busted a nut.

She closed her eyes and slowly took in almost all of my length in her mouth. "Oh my gosh..." I panted, lying down because my arms were getting weak. I subconsciously started thrusting my hips and she gagged. I tried to get her to stop but she wasn't stopping by grabbing my hand and pining it beside her head. I made sure I wasn't moving my hips then I felt Camila's hands, grabbed my hips and encouraged me to move them. "You sure?" I asked. "Mmm..." She mumbled and I breathed out heavily at the vibration her voice made.

I slowly thrust my hips into her and I cringed at the times she gagged but she got the hang of it. I felt my stomach tighten and I tried to get Camila's mouth off me and she pulled away then wrapped her lips around the head and stroked my length till a string of curse words and 'Camz' came out of my mouth. She pulled away with her mouth opened, showing me my semen in her mouth before closing and swallowing it. "Fuck me..." I muttered, tossing my head back to catch my breath.

"Was I good?" She asked, lying down beside me. "Have you done that before?" I asked after taking a few deep breaths. "Nope, just a lot of research." I cocked my eyebrow. "Not porn, books, very detailed descriptions. Porn just jumps into the action." She clarified and I nodded. "I would return the favour but I just need like 10 minutes." I said and she chuckled. She got up from the bed and I watched her strip out of her clothes. "I'll just help myself then." She said, straddling my waist, pressing her centre against my stomach, allowing me to feel how slick she was. "You're so wet...from giving me head?" I asked, grabbing her ass. She smiled and slowly grind her hips against my stomach.

My eyes widened as she closed her eyes and let out sounds of pleasure as she continued grinding on my stomach. I felt myself get aroused and reached down to touch myself which my other hand reached up and played with her nipples. "Lo..." She moaned, grabbing my hand and bringing it to her clit while still grinding on my stomach. I rubbed her clit and she moaned louder, pressing her body harder against mine. I flexed my core and she went faster, leaning forward with her hands planted beside my head. "You're so beautiful." I whispered and she smiled, looking at me then made her orgasm face.

"Lauren!" She moaned and I felt a gush of warmth on my stomach, making me orgasm as well. "Camila!" I moaned, shooting out a small stream of semen onto my hand that was touching myself. "I'm worn out." Camila said, plopping down on the space beside me. "Me too..." I replied. "I better get a towel for you." She said, trying to get up. "It's fine, I'll just change the bedsheets." I replied, grabbing her arm with my hand that wasn't soiled.

Camila cuddled up against my body and I tried to stop her but she said something along the lines of taking a shower together so I let her. I kissed her forehead and held her tightly. "So...shower?" Camila asked. "Yes." I said, getting up and rushing to the bathroom before the liquid on my stomach drips onto the floor. I turned on the water, making sure it was the perfect temperature before a pair of arms wrap around my waist. The pair of hands started washing off the white liquid off my stomach. I squirmed in her arms as her hands ran down the side of my body. "Stop it." I said and I got a reply in giggles. Her hands moved down and gripped the base of my member. "No, I can't do another orgasm tonight." I said, grabbing her hand. She slapped my hand away and I  didn't interfere. She started stroking my length and I quickly got hard. "So hard already." Camila whispered in my ear and I felt chills down my spine.

I felt kisses on the back of my neck and I sighed when Camila slowly massaged my balls. "I'm not going to last." I said and her hand went faster. "Fuck...Camz..." I whimpered. "You should really work on your stamina." She whispered as I quickly orgasmed after a few strokes. "Don't really have the time to jerk off all day." I said, washing off the semen on her hand. We quickly took a shower. An actual shower even though I wanted to return the favour.

We changed the bedsheets to a dark green then laid down on the bed, still unclothed. "You're so beautiful." I said and kissed her forehead. "You too." She replied and I smiled. She cuddled closer to my chest and I held her tightly as we fell asleep.

---

I woke up and Camila was still asleep in my arms. I smiled and ran my hand through her hair, watching her sleep. "Stop staring, it's creepy." She mumbled. "Morning." I smiled, kissing her forehead. "No, not morning, sleep." She said. "Well, I have to go to work soon and if I'm late Normani will make assumptions then harass me the entire day." I replied. "Go then." She said, letting go of me. "You're not going to drive me to work?" I asked. "My sleep is more important, I can't get eye bags." She said. "Okay then, so we're not showering...together?" I asked, getting out of bed. "Nope, don't tempt me, just go." She said. "Alright, if you say so." I replied, going to the bathroom and keeping the door ajar.

I turned on the water and waited for it to warm up while I brushed my teeth. I looked out to the bedroom and Camila was still sleeping. I stepped into the warm water and grabbed the shampoo. The shampoo bottle was snatched out of my hand and I smiled. "You think I would give up taking a shower with you?" Camila asked, kissing my shoulder. "You said you wanted to sleep." I said, turning around. "I changed my mind." She replied, kissing me. She tried to fight for dominance but I stopped her by pushing her against the tiled wall. "My turn." I said, kissing her neck.

"Fuck, now I'm late." I said, grabbing a fresh pair of boxer briefs from my closet and tried to find my pants. "Where's my pants? The ones from last night?" I asked, grabbing a sweater on the floor and throwing it on. "Outside." Camila said and I ran out of the room to see my pants on the coffee table. I put them on and quickly put on my shoes then ran back to the bedroom to grab my phone and wallet. I looked at Camila who was wearing my sweatpants and my green flannel.

"You look amazing in my clothes." I said. "Thanks, now hurry up, you're going to be late." She replied, grabbing her keys and slipping on her shoes. We quickly rushed down to her car and made our way to the office. "Thanks, Camz." I said, leaning over and kissing her. "Get your cute butt out of my car." She replied and I smiled, getting out of her car and rushing into the building.

"Had a fun morning?" Normani asked, placing a cup of coffee in front of me which I thanked her for. "Didn't look at the time." I said, taking a sip of the coffee. "Too busy screwing Mila's brains out?" She asked and I choked on the hot liquid. "No! Mani! We're at work, stop it." I breathed and she laughed, looking at her computer screen.

I finished up half of my work and picked up my phone.

From Camz:

Lunch break is in an hour, you still willing to feed your girlfriend lunch?

To Camz:

Of course, text me where you are, I'll be there in an hour.

"You wanna go out for lunch?" Normani asked. "I'm getting Camz lunch, sorry." I replied and headed out.

"Hi, baby." I whispered in her ear and she jumped. "You're here! I'm starving." Camila said, turning around and hugging me. "You look amazing." I replied, taking a good look at her. "What did you get me?" She asked. "Subway, the healthiest one they offered, cold-pressed juice and a granola bar to snack on if you get hungry again." I said. "That's so nice of you, thank you." She replied, kissing my cheek. I sat down beside her and started eating my sub with her.

"So were you late this morning?" Camila asked. "Just by five minutes." I replied. "Did Mani say anything?" She asked. "Nearly died choking on coffee from what she said." I smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yea I'm fine." I replied. "Hey Lauser, no lunch for me?" Dinah asked. "You forgot to feed Camz yesterday, so I'm bringing lunch for her and only her." I said. "Rude, but it's fine, I got my own lunch." She replied, walking away. "Should I pick you up after work today?" Camila asked. "If you want to." I replied and finished up my sub. "I got to go, text me when you're done?" I asked. "Yea, and text me when you finished work." She said, getting up. "Of course." I smiled, kissing her.

"Nasties, stop trying to get it on here, Mila, break is almost over." Dinah said and I pulled away, flipping Dinah off. "Fight me, Lauser." She said. "Whatever." I replied, kissing Camila one last time before going back to the office.

"Had fun? Spill the details." Normani said as I sat down in my chair. "I just bought her a sub, that's all." I replied. "No, this morning." She said. "I'm not telling you." I replied. "Come on, you're not fun at all." She said, rolling her chair over to me. "What we're doing is between me and Camz so I'm not telling, it's private." I replied. "Alright but you know Dinah, she doesn't care, she'll force it out of Mila then I'll know." She said. "Okay, have fun." I replied, going back to doing my work.

---

I felt a kiss on my cheek and smiled, knowing who it was. "Why are you here?" I asked, grabbing the empty office chair from the co-worker that sat next to me. "I was downstairs, waiting for you but you didn't answer your texts." Camila said, sitting down. She had a hoodie and sweatpants which I recognised it was mine and a hat on. I looked over at my phone and there were messages. "Sorry, you know, work, Mani loves having me as an intern." I said. "Where is she anyway?" She asked. "On a date with Dinah." I replied. "And she left you behind?" She asked. "It's fine, I don't mind it." I replied. "Well, I do, so turn off the computer and let's go." She said and I smiled. "Yes, Madam." I replied, saving my work and shutting down my computer. I looked up and Lucy was glaring at me. I decided to ignore her glare and grabbed Camila's hand. "Let's go." I said and she smiled.

"So any dinner plans?" I asked as we got in the car. "Yea, you." Camila said. "Oh, I was thinking that I could cook you dinner." I said. "I don't mind that as well." She replied.

---

It's just the second day of school but I woke up late. But I'm still sick so I just skipped. 😂😂 School is shit already, I got put beside this new kid and I can't socialise to save my life so that'll be fun. 

(book editing update: i hate the new kid.)

Have a good day! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 13.6K 71
Lauren Jauregui happens to have received a text message from a mysterious person who reveals herself as Camila. What starts off as a playful conversa...
655K 24.9K 23
❝Touch her again, and we'll fucking kill you.❞ She was Lauren Jauregui. By day, she was an international rockstar with a bad attitude and a penchant...
385K 7.7K 34
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello have been friends for as long as they can remember. Along with their friends Ally, Dinah, and Normani- they face t...
156K 3.4K 51
✰ Lauren Jauregui/You ✰ Camila Cabello/You No Camren imagines are written in this book. All chapters will be with same-sex pairing (GxG). If a chapte...