AUSTIN/LUNA x reader How l...

Per yeetnyote

Y/n works at a Starbucks where everyday and man comes in. (Read it and figure out the rest) #LUNAWATCHESPORN Més

1
2
3
4
READ THIS CHILDREN
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
Messages
15
16
17

8

164 10 0
Per yeetnyote

"How are we gonna get out of this when it opens in the morning."I asked.Austin shrugged his shoulders."do ya think we can sneak out?"I askedAustin looked around"I'm pretty sure we could."
(Changing pov like you change genders)
Austin walked over to the bathroom.Mens.From where you where standing no.Outside of the bathroom you could see he was looking for something."got it."You and the friend walked in the bathroom.Austin was sitting on the window with his legs dangling outside.Austin jumped off and you followed."imma stay here..Probably call Amber over."said the friend.You looked to Austin and he didn't really mind."ok just don't bring us down if you get caught."
-
"*yawn* I need some coffee.Know any 24 hour coffee shops."you asked.Austin gave it a thought."Nope."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

460K 9.6K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
887K 41K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
964K 38.2K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
403K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...