Unknown Number // Chris + Eva

Galing kay kviigs

Eva gets a text from an unknown number. • make sure to vote on every chapter please it'd mean the world!! a... Higit pa

First!!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
NOT AN UPDATE
36.
37.
38.
39.

14.

2.6K 106 18
Galing kay kviigs

FRIDAY 4:56PM

Christoffer I'm bored.

Unbore me.

Christoffer Schistad: does that word even exist?

Christoffer Schistad: jk jk

Christoffer Schistad: how can i unbore you??

I don't know.

If I knew what to do I wouldn't be bored and I wouldn't have texted you.

Christoffer Schistad: well i'm glad youre bored then

Christoffer Schistad: and btw, i love logic Eva Mohn

Christoffer Schistad: you make me look stupid but its worth it

Stop. Flirting. Please.

Christoffer Schistad: why?? are you blushing??

No.

Christoffer Schistad: pfft yes you are

It makes me feel weird.

Christoffer Schistad: its a good or a bad weird??

Don't know.

Christoffer Schistad: i know you'll probably say no but...

Christoffer Schistad: we are throwing a party at one of the Penetrator's house, if you wanna come???

Christoffer Schistad: your friends can come too

I don't like parties very much but I'll tell the girls if they want to go.

Christoffer Schistad: but i want you to come too

Read 5:11PM

FRIDAY 5:13PM (GIRLS GROUPCHAT)

Girls we got invited to the Penetrator party.

Vilde: seriously??

Vilde: how??

Sana: are u joking?

Nope.

Noora: that's cool

Chris: that's amazing

Chris: how did you get us invited tho?

Vilde: ^^

Sana: ^^^

Umm.. got an invitation on Facebook.

Vilde: we are so going!!

Yeah, you guys go. I'll stay home. You know I don't exactly like parties.

Sana: are u sure??

Yeah.

Noora: but you got us invited.....

It's ok girls, go have fun!!

FRIDAY 5:26PM (Christoffer Schistad)

I'm afraid that's not gonna happen.

Christoffer Schistad: well then.......

What?

Christoffer Schistad: i'm afraid I'll have to uninvite you and your friends to the party

Are you kidding?

I already told them.

They all said they were going to go.

AKJNSIJHIUE CHRISTOFFER

Christoffer Schistad: i guess the only way they can come is if you come too

I hate you. So much. So so so much.

Christoffer Schistad: does that mean you'll come too??

I can't just tell them we are uninvited, can I???

Looks like I'll have to go.

Christoffer Schistad: bless

But I'll go, get a drink and leave.

Christoffer Schistad: once you get there you'll want to stay until it ends.

Don't think so.

My friday was well planned until your party came up, so I'll go, leave and stick to my original friday plan.

Christoffer Schistad: what has your original plan that's better than a Penetrator party??

Harry Potter or Percy Jackson.

Both are better choices than a party.

Christoffer Schistad: boring but cute

At what time does the party start?

Christoffer Schistad: at like 11PM i think

Okay. We'll be there.

Christoffer Schistad: Okay Eva Mohn, I'll see you at the party...

We are NOT hooking up. If that's what you were thinking.

Christoffer Schistad: wasn't thinking that but i feel flattered that you would even consider that an option

Should I take offense to that orr...??

Christoffer Schistad: no pls

FRIDAY 9:58PM

We were all at Vilde's house getting ready for the Penetrator party. I wasn't doing anything, I put on a dress I had in my closet that didn't look too bad on me, applied mascara, lipstick and that's it. So when we were all at Vilde's I did nothing but sit on her bed while the others drank and finished putting their make up. 

"So how are we going to get back home from the party?" I asked while the others were applying lipstick. "We'll take a cab" one of them said and I nodded. Not sure they saw me but whatever.

At 11:20PM we arrived where the party was held and there was already a lot of people. The door was open and pople were outside drinking and smoking. I frowned my eyebrows. I guess Noora saw me because she got closer to me and said "Hey, don't drink if you don't want to. Just try and have as much fun as possible" I nodded and smiled at her. I didn't like parties.

We walked inside the house and people were already drunk. I looked around and spotted a few Penetrators, other second years and a few people of the first year. Christoffer was nowhere to be seen. I sighed and went to the kitchen to grab a drink with no alcohol preferably but... in a party... why would there be drinks with no alcohol? I entered the kitchen and the first thing I saw was a guy and a girl hooking up in the counter, I tried not to look to much so I grabbed my drink and looked them one last second. When I looked I realized who was the guy, Christoffer. Something inside me went crazy and my stomach started to hurt a little. I ignored it and turned around wanting to walk out of the kitchen before someone grabbed my arm.

Whoever was grabbing my arm, spun me around in a way that I was facing him, it was Christoffer. I smiled a little distancing myself from the boy and looked up at him. He smiled. I quickly looked around to see that the girl he was making out seconds ago disappeared. My eyebrows frowned in confusion but my eyes came back to the boy.

"You came" he said loudly so I could hear him over the music. I nodded lowering my head. Talking to him face to face made me nervous, more than I'd like to admit. "I'm glad" he said once he lowered his head to my ear so I could hear him clearly. I looked up at him and smiled again, not knowing what to do. He wasn't drunk or at least didn't seem like it. "I'll be around, if you need something tell me, if you can't find me text me okay?" he said and I muttered a low 'yes' that I guess he somehow heard. He distanced himself from me and looked me straight into my eyes before pulling his mouth closer to my ear again and whispering "I am really really happy that you came" then looked back at me smiling and left to where everyone else was.

A/N: longest chapter yet??? i hope you all enjoyed it... make sure to vote & comment!! (1K+ words!!)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

182K 3.8K 28
❝I would choose you.❞ ❝Then why didn't you?❞ © 2017 SKAM #1 - Chris Schistad
55.5K 531 29
i wrote this when i was 13 so i'm sorry for how bad it is but a lot of people seem to enjoy it so i'm leaving it up, just know i am self aware x
22.4K 627 146
This contest is full but I still encourage you to read it and vote for your favorite chapters! And maybe I'll do another one when this one ends, so k...
101K 2.1K 96
The title explains it all. Every imagine was requested by my followers. I hope you like this book. Jaz Xx Best ranking: #2 in asfjerome 18/1/2019 #3...