8.

SATURDAY 12:03PM

Christoffer Schistad: hello Eva Mohn

Christoffer Schistad: how are you doing this fine morning

It's 12PM dumbass.

Christoffer Schistad: wow

Christoffer Schistad: hello chris, im fine. how are you?

Christoffer Schistad: oh im good thanks for asking

Did you just.

Okay, I'm sorry. 

Christoffer Schistad: its fine

Christoffer Schistad: did your mom arrive yet??

Read 12:07PM

Chrisoffer Schistad: Eva, are you okay?

Christoffer Schistad: shit, did i say something?

Christoffer Schistad: eva....

Read 12:15PM

Christoffer Schistad: fuck i didnt mean to upset you

Christoffer Schistad: text me whenever you can pls

Christoffer Schistad: i just want to make sure you're okay

SATURDAY 9:36PM

I'm here.

Christoffer Schistad: oh thank god i was worried

Christoffer Schistad: did i say something that upset you

No you didn't.

Christoffer Schistad: u sure?

Yeah, you're fine. You didn't do anything.

Christoffer Schistad: really? then, can i ask why you left me on read??

I didn't feel like talking to anyone, sorry.

Christoffer Schistad: okay, do u wanna tell me or wanna talk about it?

It's nothing don't worry.

Christoffer Schistad: 'nothing' does not randomly make you not talk to anyone

Chris, its FINE. Trust me.

My mom didn't come that's all.

Christoffer Schistad: shit, that's horrible. what happened?

She was supposed to get here at 10AM but didn't turn up so I called her. She didn't answer. When you texted me asking for her she called and told me she had to stay in Varsovia for a few more days because of work.

Christoffer Schistad: that's awful... i suck at this, im not used to comforting people so idk what to say

It's ok, I'm over it now.

Gonna keep watching GOT and I'll be fine by Monday.

Christoffer Schistad: I just feel bad for not knowing how to help.

Honestly, its fine. Plus you got parties to attend to so. Go.

I don't wanna bother you with my problems.

Christoffer Schistad: you are not bothering.

Read 9:52PM

[Christoffer's POV]

I sighed seeing as Eva had left me on read, again. I normally wouldn't care, delete the conversation and move on but something inside me made me feel... sad. Not because she had left me on read but because I couldn't do anything to help her feel better.

I left the phone on my bed table and stared at my bedroom ceiling. I thought about Eva, how good it felt to talk to her, even if it was just between texts. She was cute, it was fun texting her. I found myself smiling over her before my phone went off. I took it and looked at the screen. William.

Will: Come over

I didn't bother on replying, quickly I took a sweater put it on and left my house taking my car and heading to William's apartment. When I got there the tingling sensation I always get when I think about Eva was slowly decreasing.

A/N: these chapters get shittier and shittier someone strangle me. also vote & comment pls thank you.