28.

WEDNESDAY 7:36PM

Christoffer Schistad: can we make it public yet??!?!

I don't know.....

Christoffer Schistad: okay okay sorry for being a pain in the ass

You are NOT a pain in the ass.

It's just... I don't know. Why do you wanna tell people so bad?

Christoffer Schistad: I wanna brag about the beautiful girlfriend I have.

Christoffer Schistad: but you obviously don't wanna brag about ur handsome boyfriend smh

Christoffer Schistad: but its ok i get it, as long as you're mine i can wait to make everyone else jealous.

We can drop hints if you want.

Christoffer Schistad: what??

You know, since we'll be together A LOT more we can drop hints.

Christoffer Schistad: ohhh i get it

:))))

Christoffer Schistad: what are you doing???

Christoffer Schistad: i'm getting into a new level of boredom

Come over.

Christoffer Schistad: gOD BLESS I THOUGHT YOU WERE NEVER GONNA TYPE THOSE WORDS

But on one condition.

Christoffer Schistad: tell me babe

You will let me study, because I need to pass this exam.

Christoffer Schistad: sure hun

Oh god.

Christoffer Schistad: what ??

You're not gonna let me study are you?

Christoffer Schistad: just until i get to your house which is.... NOW.

[Eva's POV]

The doorbell rang and I jumped a little not expecting he would arrive so soon. I walked up the stairs to the door and opened it. "How did you arrive so fast?" I asked letting him in. "I was already on my way before I texted you" he said before I closed the door. I turned around to face him and his hands quickly found his way to my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me and I kissed back, my hands travaled to his hair as always. I loved touching his hair. We pulled away for a few seconds and right when he was about to kiss me again I turned my head to the side and he kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey!" he groaned. I took my hands out of his hair and looked at him in the eyes. "I told you I need to study" I replied walking downstairs to my room. He followed right behind and I sat on my desk, taking my notes and my laptop again and getting submerged into the Norwegian history.

[Christoffer's POV]

I laid on the bed leaning my head on he wall as I was looking at her. She looked so beautiful. Her hair fell down her shoulders and on her side as she tilted her head sideways to check the book or her notes. Her cheeks were a little bit reddish as always. She was so centered studying but I had no problem in watching her do so.

A few minutes later she groaned and I raised my eyebrows "What's the problem babe?" I said taking one of the pillows and putting it on my stomach. She turned around with her chair and looked at me. She took her notes and got up, made me spread my legs and laid down on the bed resting her head on the pillow that was over my stomach. She looked at the notes and threw them carefully on one side of the bed.

She was stressed, I could tell so I started to play with her hair. I ran my hands through her hair as if they were a brush and I felt her mumbling something. "What did you say?" I asked "It feels amazing" she whispered and I smiled to myself. "How is the studying going?" I asked "Not that bad but I still have to revise some things" she said as she took one of my hands in hers. "When's the exam?" "Friday" she said moving so her stomach was on the mattress and she was looking at me. "How about we watch a movie? You need to take a break from studying" I said and she looked at me and smiled.

She got up and sat back on the desk typing something on the laptop. Just as I was about to ask her what she was doing she took the laptop and laid back where she was before, putting the laptop on her stomach, Harry Potter was ready to play. "We are watching the first movie of Harry Potter and you don't get to complain" she said as the movie started playing.

While the movie was playing I glanced at her every now and then, she was so focused on the movie. I have to admit, it was pretty good. She despised the Dursley and loved Neville, at least that's what she told me. Not that I knew who they were anyways. She insisted and told me at least twenty times that Draco wasn't that bad, that he just had a horrible family and that's why he was that way. She kept telling me not to hate this Draco guy, so I didn't.

When the movie finished it was about 10PM and it was a good time to leave if she wanted to get a goodnight sleep. She moved away to put her laptop back on the desk and I got out of the bed. "Did you like the movie?" she asked while she was putting her notes on her bag and connecting the laptop the the charger. "Yeah, I liked it" I said, and it was the truth. She turned around and I was putting on my jacket. "Where are you going?" she asked confused.

"Its 10PM" I simply said thinking it would be enough explanation. "And?" she asked again. "I thought you'd want me to leave" I said awkwardly. "Why would I want that? What I want is for you to stay the night" she said as she walked closer to me. She was so beautiful it made me nervous, I don't know how but somehow she did. "Okay" I whispered and took my jacket off.

A/N: hOW WAS THIS CHAPTER SKDJSKKSV IM SORRY IF IT WAS HORRIBLE.... VOTE & COMMENT pls