grey ; minizerk

By demqnn

yellow and white rests between his lips and he fills his lungs with grey. tw; there is a lot. don't read if y... More

i
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
interlude
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii

ii

428 24 0
By demqnn

simon

it's the day before new years eve.

we argued today.

he told me i cared more for 'those bloody cigarettes' than him.

he was right.

i can't breathe without them.

they make me happy

but even if i explained that, he wouldn't understand.

it broke me seeing him leave. i might not have loved him in the same way as i once did, but he was, and is still, my best friend.

and now he's gone. just like everyone who once loved me, gone.

'my life is shit because i deserve it, right?'

those were the thoughts running through my head when the silver blade met my scarred wrists.

as i watched my arms being drenched in red, i took a cigarette out of the package and lit it.

and my already damaged lungs filled with grey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
882K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 63K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...