Lose It

By bluewatkins

Meet Jay: the new guy who's made it his mission to find a girl and take her virginity. Not just any girl thou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 2

7.1K 117 7
By bluewatkins

JAY

Her eyes widened at what I'd called her. I smirked. She had a Doctor Who backpack and complete pencil case set. Secretly being a fan myself obviously had some advantages. I took in her blonde hair and thought: 'Rose Tyler', one of the Doctor's favourite companions. Otherwise known as Bad Wolf Girl.

She'd blushed furiously. I'd surprised her, and also, it was clear she wasn't used to talking to boys. Definitely a virgin, I mentally noted. And judging by the reactions I was getting, not one who's willing to change that. Perfect.

I loved a challenge. I kept glancing over at her throughout the period, hoping to catch her eye, but she remained stubbornly staring at her pencil case. When the bell rung, she was up and out before I'd even packed up my stuff. I went to run after her, when I bumped into something.

Or should I say, someone. She was beautiful, I can't even lie. Bouncy, perfect brown curls, clear blue eyes and - letting my eyes wander - a pretty great body to match. She smiled seductively.

'Hey there, new kid,' she said softly.

'Hey yourself,' I replied with a smirk. I know I was after the virgin, but I was allowed to enjoy the brief moment of having this literal sex goddess offer herself to me before I ruined it. She took a step towards me, biting her lip gently. I felt warmth deep inside me, the way she did that was so fucking hot.

But, alas, this girl was most definitely not a virgin, or a challenge.

'So,' she continued, so close to me her perky chest brushed against my crossed arms. 'Want me to show you around?'

'Sorry, babe' I replied, putting on a cold tone, 'I'm only interested in that little blonde geek. She's a virgin, something you are not, and I only go for the pure.'

The sex goddess opened her mouth, whether it was in shock or to say something, I'll never know. I grinned and walked around her, mentally high-fiving myself. The first day mission was almost a success. I'd turned down the most popular girl in school, the cheer captain, in front of practically the whole class.

Which means it would be all over the school by lunch time. People would be talking about me, wondering if it were true, if I really turned her down. If I really was interested in the blonde geek, if I really only went for virgins... No-one had turned down this girl, I was sure, so infamy was right around the corner.

*****

BEX

He brushed past me with a grin, while I stood feeling the humiliation fill my body. He rejected me! That has never happened, ever. I'm not stupid, I know I'm attractive. It's just my genetics, nothing else. And since becoming the top cheerleader, getting any guy I wanted has been easy.

I've gone on dates with guys, I've even kissed a few, gone a little further with even fewer. They were easy, they wanted me too much, it was too obvious. He had been the first to say no, even if it was for the most ridiculous reason: he didn't think I was a virgin. How ironic!

I wanted him, more now than when he'd first walked through the door, late and looking seriously hot and 'bad boy'. Now he'd got my complete interest. He was now officially a challenge. Because I know when a guy wants me, I've had enough of them try, so I know. And he wants me, I can tell. But for some reason he wants that random geek girl more.

I am a virgin, I am 'pure', to use his exact words. And I am Bex, the girl who gets what she wants, who she wants. I will have him.

'Bex, you ok?' I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to look into Matthew's concerned eyes. I know, people think it's so weird. I'm a cheerleader and my best friend is a nerd.

We were next door neighbours when we were younger, we grew up together, got the school bus together, had family BBQs together... Basically did everything together. Matty (and yes, it's my personal nickname, no-one else can call him that) is my bestest ever friend. Even in middle school when I started rising through the ranks of popularity and then in high school, become the cheer captain, we've always stayed friends. Matthew has always been there for me and I'll always be there for him.

And before you ask, we are platonic. I don't have any feelings for him and he has none for me. We have a promise to remain friends forever, and never let anything get in the way of that, and that includes feelings for each other. I love him, he is my closest friend.

'Yeah, I'm fine,' I give him a feral grin, showing it takes more that a random new guy saying no to get to me. He raised his eyebrows, seeing through my front. 'Okay, not completely fine, but I will be. He's going to be mine.'

*****

MATTHEW

My heart sunk when I heard those words. She wants him, even after the rejection. Or perhaps because of the rejection. I know Bex, she only gets more determined when she's knocked down. She gets up fighting.

I had to explain to Jay who she was, careful not to reveal my friendship with her. And boy, had he used this knowledge to his advantage. He'd told me his crazy plan, how he wants to take girls virginities, make himself a bad boy and a legend. Bex was a virgin, I knew that, but I was the only one. Jay could never find out, or he'd eventually go after her. I know Bex was dead set on losing it now she was 16, but I desperately didn't want her to. I don't want her to regret her first time. Jay would make her regret it.

The chances of her losing it with me was slim to none. We are best friends, have been since we were really young, and we've always had this pact thing, stating that we'd never let anything come between us. Yep, anything. So the fact I was basically infatuated with her had to remain under wraps.

Luckily, we both had other friends and she was so busy with cheerleading that we didn't hang out everyday like we used to. We were still close, like always, we just didn't see each other as much.

This year I wanted to break that pact. I wanted her, I wanted her to see me as more than her childhood best friend. I wanted her to want me! But to do that, I had to change, I had to lose my virginity and show her I was not a loser like everyone thought. She'd never give up on Jay, I could see it. She loved a challenge and I could see that she wanted him.

Because she wanted her first time to be with someone legendary. She wanted everyone to know she managed to bed that bad boy, that new kid who at first rejected her. I could see her plan without her even telling me it. She was going to go full out, get under his skin and sleep with him, just to prove she could. She didn't want romance for her first time, she told me, she just wanted it to be good, with someone hot and no relationship attached to it, because then she may get serious feelings for that guy and that relationship when it was doomed to end anyway. She would do relationships after, once that first time was done and dusted.

I had to show her I was worth her virginity, that I was better than Jay. Jay wanted to take Lucy's virginity, people had worked that out already. He was going to help me get girls, get popular, get laid... What he didn't realise is that I had my own plan. Lucy liked me, and has done for years.

I was going to take Lucy's virginity, I was going to beat Jay to it and then Bex would realise how pathetic Jay was compared to me. She'd realise how different I was now. She'd realise that she wants me.

*****

LUCY

I was still in shock. I spent the whole day avoiding the new boy. He'd rejected Bex, the cheerleader, which probably has put me on her hit list. And the whole school was talking about how it was because she wasn't a virgin. It didn't take everyone long to figure out this mysterious new boy's game. He wanted to take girls' virginities. And right now, specifically mine. I gulped.

I managed to avoid everyone for most of the day. I ate lunch in the film room, like I always did. Settling down in one of the beanbags that always adorned the floor, I got my lunchbox out and dug in. Suddenly, everything went dark and a familiar sound filled my ears. It was the Doctor Who theme tune.

The large screen in front of me flickered into life and I was greeted with the scene of the TARDIS flying through the time vortex. I began watching the episode, the first ever episode of the new version of the series. I completely forgot the randomness of what was happening, utterly absorbed. Then I felt a weight next to me.

'Bad Wolf Girl,' a low voice came from beside me. I went to jump up; it was Jay! But he gently took my wrists and pulled me back down, into his arms. 'Hush, this is the best bit.' I wanted to fight myself out of his grip but he was right, this was the best bit. It was when the Doctor and Rose are confronted with the moving shop dummies and he says:

'RUN!' The voice was close to my ear and not like the Doctor's at all. I felt myself being pulled up and suddenly we were running. We ran down the entire corridor, everyone staring. We ran all the way to the sports fields and to a large oak tree past the football field.

We both fell against the tree, panting. He looked at me with his dangerous eyes, a grin plastered on his face.

'Sorry,' he said, not sounding sorry at all. 'Thought I saw a Dalek.' He tried to deadpan but the corner of his mouth twitched up. Despite myself, I laughed a little. He was funny and into Doctor Who. For a second, it was like my daydreams had come true and I'd been catapulted into the world of The Doctor.

Then I snapped out of it. He wasn't the Doctor, he was a bad boy who wanted to deflower me, to put it delicately! I mustn't fall under his spell, or Bex would have my head and he'd have my virginity. Standing up, I felt a new confidence fill my small frame, the knowledge of what I'd lose if I ever gave in to this handsome, but dangerous guy.

'I'd rather face a Dalek than lose it with you,' I shot at him, trying to inject as much coldness in my voice as possible. It worked, his mouth fell open and I took that as my cue to run all the way back to the film room. As I packed up all my stuff, I turned and realised the episode was still playing. The Doctor is holding Rose's hand and telling her how he can feel the Earth spinning. I leave the room quickly, realising now I'd need to find a new place to eat at lunch.

**********

A/N

Hey everyone,

This is the new chapter. At the moment, I'm doing all four points of view per chapter, but that might change as I get into certain storyline etc. so don't be surprised if I start doing only one or two per update or missing someone out. I'll try and keep the balance equal, but depending on the events, certain characters will tell the story better.

Hope you enjoyed that, I'll update soon!

Vote, comment and follow for updates!

BlueWatkins xxx

Update (17th Jan)

This chapter is dedicated to Nickydrwho because she is supporting me through this and I already love her because of her sweet and enthusiastic comments! Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...