𝑩𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒚 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 |...

By SierraDuckland

❝𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞ ... More

ᏢᎡᎾᎬᎷ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - Part 1
Chapter 29 - Part 2
Chapter 30 - Part 1
Chapter 30 - Part 2
Chapter 30 - Part 3
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Part 1
Chapter 33 - Part 2
Chapter 33 - Part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - Part 1
Chapter 45 - Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note #1
Author's Note #2

Chapter 11

795 30 5
By SierraDuckland

*Warning, this chapter contains some fluffiness.*

Claire's POV

After what seemed like an eternity trapped in complete darkness, I slowly began to open my eyes, waking up from my perpetual slumber and steadily lipping back into consciousness. As I peered all around me, turning my head from left to right, everything appeared all blurry and hazy at first. I still felt weary, weak, and crippled at the same time. Feeling too numb to move any part of my body properly. No matter how hard I tried. Thanks to whatever the hell I was drugged with, which hasn't worn off entirely yet. Over time, my vision progressively returned to normal—giving me a better view of my current surroundings. Only making my eyes widen in response.

'What the hell... Where am I?! What is this place?!' I started to panic. 'God, it reeks awfully of dried blood and rotten guts in here.' So badly that I hunched over in my seat and practically gagged, as many questions raced through my mind.

From what I could tell, I was tied down to a large metal chair. Both my wrists and my ankles were cuffed together to the chair. Above me, there was a hanging lit light bulb. Squeaking continuously, as it was slowly dangling back and forth over my head. The light illuminated only the area around the chair I was sitting in. Making the rest of my surroundings pitch black and not very visible. As I kept glancing around in the small room, I spotted a few large, old, crusty, dried up blood stains on the solid concrete floor beneath me. Making me wonder what could've happened here before I arrived.

On the right side of me was a large metal table on wheels. Positioned only a couple meters away from me. On top of it, there's a small metal tray. Holding all sorts of medical tools and equipment. Needles, scalpels, saws, scissors, etc. In particular, I spotted some syringes filled with whatever kind of drug or solution it could be, possibly even a virus. Just the thought of it made me panic for a second, before I quickly regained my composure. Overall, they kinda looked like they're meant for torture.

'What the hell is going on? Is this some sort of torture chamber??? I must find a way out of here before he comes back. I just hope he hasn't found Laura, and that she's somewhere safe.'

All of a sudden, I heard a metal door being opened then closed for a brief moment, all while countless thoughts were racing through my mind. I glanced up—seeing that it's him. 'Speak of the devil...'

"Hello dear heart, I hope that you enjoyed that little slumber of yours. Now, there are certain things we need to talk about... In particular, our daughter," He stated, using a menacing tone of voice. Putting emphasis on the last word. Wesker strolled over towards me, as a malevolent smirk formed on the corner of his thin lips.

"Wesker! How the hell are you not dead?!" I demanded. "Chris killed you a long time ago!"

"Well thanks to Uroboros that bonded with my superior DNA, I survived fully intact. Did you really think that you and that pig-headed brother of yours could get rid of me that easily...?" He chuckled devilishly to himself. "It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than a volcano and two rocket launchers to kill a god my dear," Wesker explained to me, right as I turned my head to the side, glancing away from the bastard. Not wanting to face him. I felt him grab my jaw forcefully, using his gloved thumb and index finger, turning me back to face him.

"Now Claire, I'm going to ask you politely once... And only once. Where's Laura? Where's my daughter?!" He demanded, raising his voice a little bit.

I responded by spitting in his face. Ejecting some of my saliva onto his right cheek. Wesker strenuously let go of his grip on my jaw, to wipe away the saliva on his chiseled cheek. His smirk instantly went away; his facial features hardening like a rock within a matter of seconds. I knew that I shouldn't have done that, easily pissing the blonde off like that, but the funny thing is that I wasn't afraid to. Despite how capable he was of hurting and torturing me in more ways than I can count—I'll never tell him. 'I'm willing to suffer the consequences in order to keep Laura safe... even if it kills me.'

He took off one of his gloves. Using that very hand to wipe off the sticky substance off his well-toned face. Wesker then grabbed a handkerchief out of his black overcoat. Wiping away the bodily substance off his hand before putting his glove back on.

"You're just like that pathetic brother of yours. Very stubborn like him as well," Wesker stated, shoving his handkerchief back into his overcoat.

I remained silent, not saying a single to him. When he lifted his hand and clenched his fist, I thought he was gonna punch me for not cooperating with him. So I turned my face to the side—closing my eyes so I couldn't look at him.

Instead, I felt his gloved hand glide gently across my cold cheek in a tender manner, as he caressed it. I steadily opened my eyes, directing my gaze back at him. Wesker didn't look annoyed at all, despite his emotionless features, he looked rather, intrigued. He was staring at me closely, until he spoke up,

"My, my, you've definitely changed since we've last met, Claire." Wesker glided his hand to my chin, grasping as he kneeled down in front of me to match my height. His lips curled into a mischievous smirk.

Still, I remained silent. Unaware of the intentions of his peculiar actions. When I finally realized what was yet to come, it was too late to stop it. Wesker lifted my head up a bit with his finger, just as he rapidly leaned closer to me. Pressing his lips to against mine.

I tried to pull away from him, but he held my chin very tightly in place with his gloved hand. Restricting me from making any sudden movements to break the start of the heated makeout. It didn't help much either that both my arms and my legs were bound to the chair. Wesker's kisses were passionate but rough. His perfect doll-like lips brushing against my soft cotton-like ones. Sweet, yet demanding. Possessive but caring.

Wesker nibbled on my bottom lip—demanding for entrance to my mouth. Still determined to not give in to him, I denied him right away. He growled at this, being rejected by what he thinks is rightfully his. Not taking 'no' for an answer, I felt him snake his other hand towards my blouse. As he steadily began to unbutton each button on the article of clothing. I struggled and wrestled more fiercely against him—causing Wesker to move towards my neck. Instantly, he latched his thin lips onto my neck.

Sucking, biting, and osculating my sweet spot on my neck. Making me whimper in pleasure and my body immediately relax against his touch. After completely unbuttoning my blouse, he goes right for my bra. Unhooking it and taking it off in one swift movement. Then, Wesker skillfully groped one of my breasts—cupping the mound of flesh with his fingers. Prompting me to moan.

Taking his chance, he moved away from my neck and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Exploring every corner and kink he could find in there, while playing with my breasts. Precipitating me to lose the dominance war straightaway, and almost emit a high-pitched moan.

He let go of my chin—continuing to French kiss me while directing his other gloved hand to go behind my back. Moving it until it reached the small of my back. As he began to caress all over it with his gloved hand, Wesker used it to pull me closer to him—creating less space between us. To the point where my exposed breasts are touching now his clothed chest.

No matter how hard I tried to fight back against him, and the undeniable pleasure I felt during the addicting makeout, I eventually gave in to Wesker and reluctantly kiss him back. Even though I never wanted to at all, but I had no other choice.

After I gave in to him, he chuckled and deepened the kiss much further. Which almost caused me to moan with pleasure—but I held it in this time. He continued to stroke to my sensitive back with one hand, while using the other was still fondling with my breasts. I didn't know how he did it, how he could easily tug at the strings of my heart. Like a puppet being controlled by the puppet master, and by a very good one too.

I tried to pull away him, feeling shortened of breath, but Wesker wouldn't let me. He growled, tightening his grip around me, pressing his lips even further against mine while our tongues fought for dominance once again. Kindling the kiss even more passionately than before. Instantly causing me to slightly moan again from the pleasure. Wesker chuckled at this.

When I was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen, Wesker pulled away from me. Letting go of my back and my breast, while still kneeling in front of me. My breathing was jagged, and my lips were a bit swollen after making out with him for so long.

It felt like Wesker had practically drained most of my strength and energy to fight back against him. The same way long ago he got to me the first time. Still, I was very disappointed in myself for giving in to the madman once again, yet there wasn't really anything I could do to stop him.

With my head hung low in front of him to avoid any eye contact with him, I felt my chin being lifted up by Wesker's hand, as he stared at me with satisfaction and curiosity. His lips curled into his signature smirk, as I heard him say,

"Perhaps you are of more use to me than you look, dear heart." He pinched a pressure point on my neck, inducing me to black out.

Laura's POV

After splitting up with Uncle Chris and his team, we've been running as fast as we could to get away from that huge, monstrous horde of B.O.W.s. While the three of us were dashing rapidly through the abandoned, bloody streets, panting with each breath we took, I spotted someone up ahead. I immediately stopped right behind an abandoned vehicle in the middle of the road for a moment to catch my breath, while taking a closer look at the person I just noticed.

"Laura! What the hell are you doing?! We have to keep going!" Rebecca whispered to me, as she halted right next to me. Kneeling down next to me on the road.

"Guys look, over there." I pointed over at one of the clear windows of the police station. Inside there was a little girl peeking out the window, curiously peeking outside at the gruesome scenery. The instant the little girl saw us, she got scared and moved away from the window. Disappearing from our sights.

"Oh my god Laura, there's a little girl in there..." Moira muttered quietly.

"I know Moira," I acknowledged her, as I got up. Starting to attentively tread over to the main entrance of the police station.

"Wait a minute Laura, where are you going?!" Rebecca whispered-yelled to me, standing up off the ground and following me.

"I'm going inside to find that little girl. It's too dangerous for her to be wondering around here all by herself. Especially at a time like this." I replied in a quiet tone of voice, as I approached the double doors.

"First of all, we need a plan Laura. We can't just run quickly into situations like these without a plan," Rebecca stated, right as she caught up to me.

"I already have a plan in mind. Go inside the police station, find the little girl, get out of there as quickly as possible, and then continue our way to rendezvous point at Land Union Park to evacuate out of here. That's the plan."

I tried to open them both, tugging on the door handles, but they wouldn't budge. They were locked. On the other side of the doors, there was a wooden plank fixed into the metal handles of the double doors. Preventing us from getting inside. Even if I tried to break them down, that would only draw unwanted attention towards us.

I backed away a little bit from the door, seeing if I could find another way in. As I looked around for a brief moment, I spotted an open window above the locked doors. It was rectangular shaped, three feet wide and four feet long, just big enough for me to fit through. But the problem was that the window was out of reach. Even with my abnormal height, I still wasn't tall enough to reach the open window. It located was very high up above the entrance. 'How will I be able to get up there first?' Then, I had an idea.

"Hey Rebecca, do you think you'll be able to give me a boost up to that window?" I asked her, pointing to the window above the double doors.

"Sure thing kiddo, hold on," Rebecca replied. She positioned herself in front of the entrance, with her back facing the double doors.

Rebecca kneeled down on the cold solid ground, interlacing her fingers. I gave Moira my purse before backing away about fifteen feet from both her and Rebecca. So I could get a good running start.

"Ready when you are Laura," Rebecca told me.

The moment I was ready, I glanced at her—giving her a quick nod. I started sprinting as fast as I could. Once I reached her, I jumped onto Rebecca's hands and she lifted me up into the air with all of her strength. As I went high enough into the air, I grabbed onto the edge of the building and curved my body sufficiently to slide down into the open window.

When I began falling, I rapidly let go of the edge and positioned my curved body at a certain angle so I could easily slide through the window. Once I made it safely through the window, I straightened my body out and landed feet first onto the ground.

"Holy shit Laura, that was incredible... Where the hell you learn how to do that?" Moira asked me from the other side of the double doors, as I removed the wooden plank from on between the metal door handles. Opening the doors for them.

"There's a lot of perks to being trained by a former B.S.A.A. operative. Now come on, let's hurry. Let's find that little girl so we can hurry up and get the hell out of here," I reminded them, as I closed the doors behind them.

Once the three of us were all inside, Moira handed me my purse back and we all took a quick moment to take in our surroundings.

"Alright, where should we look first?" Moira asked, as I glanced over at the hallway to the left of the front desk. I immediately saw the little girl run into a nearby room. Shutting the door behind her.

"Come on, I just saw her over here. Let's go." I grabbed the Terrasave switchblade out of my pocket. "Here Moira, take this. So you have a weapon to defend yourself with." Moira took the weapon from me.

"Thanks Laura."

"Anytime."

"Come on let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 25 35
Sequel to Thicker Than Blood! DISCLAIMER: This story doesn't fully follow the Resident Evil timeline and isn't meant to! Leon is assigned a mission t...
1.2K 98 12
It's been 5 years since the traumatic experience which permanently changed Ashley Graham's life. Even though she tries to put it all behind herself...
156K 5.4K 20
You're last wish was to see him down the road one more time. Its been years since you last saw him, wanted wants best for you--but are you really oka...
45.2K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...