All It Took Was One Look (Boy...

By Robokitt

The last 10 chaps will be taken off from the book so it will be a really long sample lol. Find it on Amazon... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Chap 37
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
Chap 41
Chap 42
Chap 42.5
Chap 43
Chap 44
Chap 45
Chap 46
A First Chance At Love (Book 2 Chapter Sample)
The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!
Just For You
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR MY LITTLE PUPS!!!
I Want You in My Book
Even more free stuff for my pups!
Hooray for us! <3
Last day to get the free bonus chapter!
OMG OMG OMG! Best news evAr!!
TOMORROW!
The day is here!
It's here! It's here
Exciting News!

Chap 3

681K 15.7K 9.9K
By Robokitt

~Aiden~

I couldn't get his face out of my head. Those hazel eyes were haunting me every minute of the day since this morning. It made no sense, why would he be staring at me? I found out he was suspended today so it was weird that he would be at school just to stare at me. Maybe he was planning my death for staring at him yesterday like a love sick puppy.

He thought I was a freak and he's going to tell the whole school; I just know it!

I started banging the back of my head against my locker, it was lunch time and I was waiting for J to come meet me.

"What the hell are you doing" Jeanine's voice interrupted my personal punishment for being an idiot. "I don't think potential doctors can afford to lose any brain cells and at the rate you're going, you're going to have about one, if you're lucky"

"Jaayy!" I whined to her burying my head in her shoulder. She awkwardly stared to pat my head,

"Don't tell me... there's a girl crushing on you." She joked.

"No, it's worse" I cried straitening up to look at her. She hooked her arm with mine and began to drag me to the cafeteria.

"Aww, well you can tell me all about it while I get some food in my stomach before I die from starvation." Once we got our food and were seated I began banging my head against the table. J put her hand under my head protecting it from the table.

"So what's got your thong up your crack?" I picked up my head to glare at her. She giggled and faked an innocent expression as she covered her mouth with her hand, "My bad, I meant boxers."

"Ha-ha you're so funny, no it's just wh-" before I could say more Eric, my other childhood friends came to sit with us. I still hadn't told him that I was gay yet; I didn't know how he would take it. I wanted to tell him, I just didn't want to lose him as a friend.

"Hey dude, dudette, how's life my peeps." He said taking a seat across from me.

"Eric!!" Jeanine shrieked excitedly.

"J!!!" He mocked throwing his hand up in the air.

"Don't be a jerk, douche bag." She said sternly but couldn't keep the smile off her face.

"Hey Eric" I said reaching over giving him one of those guy handshakes.

"Man Aiden what happened to your hand" he asked eyeing the wrist band.

"Oh yeah-"

"Aiden got smashed by two football players" Jeanine blurted out with a secret grin on her face.

"What?" He said, his eyebrows raising to his hairline. "Dude"

"Thanks J, yeah that's pretty much it" I said. I don't know how he didn't know yet it was all over school.

"Well damn, what did you do? Call them meat head or something" he snickered.

"No actually we were in class, the door just burst open and in came Kyle and Liam going at it. They collided with Aiden's desk and down he went. The teacher had to pull the dumb jocks apart before they killed Aiden in the process because they didn't even notice him" Jeanine told him while I looked down at my tray moving a lone pea around.

"Man that blows, you were invisible to them" he said keeping a laugh in.

"Yeah, so, where were you for the past month?" I asked since he just up and left, never calling or anything.

"Aw man!! I had to go visit my grandpa in Alaska. ALASKA DUDE!!! I was freezing my balls of out there! I seriously had to check if they were still attached to my body every hour, man!" Both J and I were trying to hold in our laughter and I was sticking in there till J spit her water out on the table which caused us to burst out laughing. She was clutching her stomach and leaning on me for support.

"W-well god... forbid you... lose... your p-precious...BALLS!!!" J said between chuckles.

"Ha-ha laugh all you want but I would like to have little Eric's running around one day!" He scowled stabbing his potato's angrily but it only made us laugh harder.

By the end of school J and I were sitting on the front steps munching on a bag of chips, waiting for our rides. Eric had went to talk to his swimming coach since he missed a whole bunch of practices. So we were watching the students walk by and interact with each other. What? When you're bored anything can be amusing.

"Hey, you never told me what was bugging you earlier." She said turning to look at me. Oh crap I thought she forgot, I really don't want to tell her I have the hot's for the hottest, 'Straightness' guy in school and he caught me stalking him with my eyes.

"It's not important" She furrowed her brows at me.

"Are you sure? Because you were freaking out earlier," she put a reassuring hand on shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze. "You know you can tell me anything, I here for you; always."

"Yeah, I know"

"Good. So when are you going to tell Eric about you because I'm tired of tip toeing around him." I looked everywhere but her eyes.

"I don't know... one day" she raises her eyes at me and pushed her lips out a little giving me her usual sassy attitude... I loved it.

"Am I going to have to 'guurrlfriend' you?" She told me.

"Break out of your shell J." I said laughing.

"I will" she opened her mouth to say more, her finger was pointed in my face but a rude honk interrupted her. I twisted behind me to see my brother's car. I turned back,

"Well we're going to have to save all that attitude for later, I'll see you on Monday" I said giving her a hug.

I slide into the car and greeted my brother,

"Hey" I said as I buckled my seat belt.

"What'd up little bro" he greeted back ruffling my hair in the process. Swatting his hand way I fixed my hair, I hated it when he did that. "So how was school?" He asked trying to make causal conversation.

"Good I guess, did you have class today?" He shook his head.

"Nah I hung with Cassie all day." He said, Cassie being his girlfriend. I nodded,

"That's cool, so do you know what moms making for dinner?" He shook his head keeping his eyes on the road.

"Nah bro I haven't been home today"

"Then how did you know I needed a ride." I asked looking up at him.

Nash and I looked nothing alike. He had short dusty brown hair that he styled in a messy way. While mine was long, jet black and I styled it to swoop to the left. He was tall while I was pretty short for my age. I favored my dad more than my mom, where Nash favored mom. His cheek bones were high just like moms... well dad had pretty high cheeks too. Connie our sister was the one that got moms gold locks along the high cheek bones. But we all shared moms blue eyes. My dad was the only one that had brown eyes.

"Mom called me to come get you, dad is still in a meeting and mom is stuck in traffic."

"Oh... and Connie?" I asked looking out the window watching the scenery pass by quickly.

"Uh, I think she's at home. If not she's probably at her friend Jennifer's house."

"Mm"

When we pulled into the drive way I hopped out and walked up to the door pulling out my keys, unlocking the door. I went straight to my room throwing my book bag in the corner; dropping down on my bed I pulled my shoes off, stripped and went straight for the bathroom.

I took a much needed shower and while I was in there I was able to think about the one thing that has been on my mind and I just can't quite get out of my head... Liam.

Why can't I stop thinking about him?!

I mean I've been at that school for four years and I've never really paid attention to him, he was never important to me but now he's all I think about.

'Ugh stop!!' I screamed at myself. The water was turning cold but I barely noticed.

His hazel eyes were beautiful; if you could call a man's eyes beautiful. No that wasn't even appropriate, they were gorgeous!! I just wanted to gaze into them all day, every day. Then there was his perfect dark eyebrows and kissable full lips, his beautiful tanned skin and built figure. Jeez he played football for goodness sake! He was the perfect male specimen. I wonder what he would feel like on top of m-

"Aiden!" There was a banging at my bathroom door rudely throwing me out of my fantasies,

"Aiden, quit using all the hot water! There are other people in this house too, water buffalo!!" Connie yelled from the other side.

Oh right I was still in the shower.

I shut the water off and grabbed my towel I wrapped it around my waist and went back into my room to get dressed. I put my wrist band back on; it hurt still but not as much. Heading down stairs I could smell my mom's cooking, she was making spaghetti. She makes the best spaghetti ever!!

My stomach growled ferociously in anticipation as I walked in to the kitchen.

"Oh hello Aiden. Did you have a nice day at school hun?" She asked and I nodded as I took a seat at the table that my brother was already occupying along with my dad. Man how long was I in the shower for?

"Well it's good to see you didn't drowned, we were worried that we lost you." my dad joked putting down one of his files and picking up another sparing me one glace with a smile. He was a big time lawyer and was on a big, big case this week something about a young women murdered who was pregnant; I think his client was the guy who was accused. My dad was one of the best lawyers Portland had to offer heck the state had to offer, he buried himself in his cases till he can prove his client innocent. I know it takes a toll on him, after every case he's dead tired but he never complains, just says he loves his job.

"Yeah I'm still here" I muttered.

"So Aiden are those boys bullying you again." My mom said out of the blue. I gave you an 'Are you crazy' look.

'When was I being bullied?'

"Bullying? Who's bullying Aiden?" My brother asked tightly. I looked at him, he was frowning and tense as he waited for an answer looking from mom to me. I shook my head,

"I don't know what she's talking about" I told him truthfully, I mean I would sure as hell know if I was getting bullied.

"There's no need to lie Aiden, don't try and protect them. If their messing with you we need to know so we can put a stop to it." My mother scolded me waving her red saucy wooden spoon at me.

"Oh, gosh" I muttered shaking my head in defeat. She'd done it now, she was going to make Nash go on a rampage trying to find non-existent bullies.

Nash was staring at me, his face was slowly turning from concerned to livid. I sighed and hit my forehead on the table with a groan.

"I will not tolerate gay bashers terrorizing my son!" Mom said her voice rising with rage. I closed my eyes,

'When will this torture end!!' I cried silently.

"Aiden are you getting beat up at school!!?" Nash asked swiftly standing knocking his chair to the floor. "I'll kick every one of their worthless asses!!! Tell me their names and I'll end this right now" Nash was fuming and my mother was actually agreeing with him, nodding with encouragement for him to go kill fake bullies!!

Why is my family so damn weird!

"Dad!" I whined to him for help but he was just sitting there amused. Well he was no help.

"No, there are no gay bashers for the millionth time and no I'm not being bullies Nash so calm down, jeez" I said to him hoping he'd listen because I knew once he was riled up nothing could get through to him. Aaand It didn't,

"No man if you have little punks after you Aiden you have better tell me now. NO one messes with my little brother and gets away with it!!!" He exclaimed.

"Exactly Nash, you protect your little brother. No one is going to hurt him!" mom was practlay his one woman cheering squad as she jumped up and down waving her spoon in the air.

"Mom, seriously, quit egging him on!" I whined.

"I'm not egging him on I'm just agreeing that we need to keep you safe honey" she said to me.

"Oh my god!! I'm going to my room." I said quickly leaving this freak show but I turned once to give Nash a narrowed eyed look, "Don't even think about following me" I growled.

Collapsing face first in my bed I groaned. Why can't I have a normal family?

After that I stayed in my room the rest of the night. I texted Connie to bring me a bowl of spaghetti and a soda; which she did thankfully because I was making earthquakes with my stomach growls.

Once I was satisfied and full I waited till I knew everyone was in bed to creep down to the kitchen and washed my dish away. I was about to go back upstairs when I saw small circular beams of bright yellow through the kitchen window in the back yard. I focused on the trees but found nothing.

Weird, I thought as I closed the blinds, just to be safe. Shaking my head I went back upstairs and went to bed for some much needed sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 29.3K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
40.5K 1.4K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
280K 14.6K 44
Xavier Jacobson. He's your average scene kid. He gets bullied because he's openly gay. He has nobody but his mother. Until he starts getting to know...
20.9K 804 10
Liam has a bad habit of closing off his emotions. His tendency to numb has led him to quite the lonesome life, but it's not so bad. Until he meets Sp...