Innocence Lost {Tokyo Ghoul}

By TG_Fan_Nekocriza

In this world full of sin The demons that lurk within the hearts of people and takes shape as them but, they... More

Authors note
2 |What Didnt Happen part 2
3 |Metamorphosis
I'M NOT GIVING UP!
4|The boy's Frustration or Heart break
5 |A New Life Is Made
6| Entering The World of Ghouls
7|Want Meat?
8|The Oddest Night
Another A/n
9 |Applying To Be Minimum Wager Barista
10|True Power
11|Confinement
12| Death Sentence
12|0.1
Sorry..minna
13| Scary
14| Rush Hour At Friday
15|Unknown Enemy
16| Learning
17| Masks and Cannibalism?

1 |What Didn't Happen part 1

446 55 140
By TG_Fan_Nekocriza

Two teens walked on a dark suburban street, as the cold night air whistled a calming tune. The two had just finished their so called date earlier at that time, the man with ebony black hair looked happy, for he was sending his date home. Just the two of them. Together. Alone.

The man thought out an idea to ease some tension. "Rize, what are your plans in the future?" The boy asks innocently looking up to the starless sky above Tokyo.

"Well.. I don't know, Mr.Kaneki." she replied quietly

"What do you mean?" He stole a glance to the indigo haired female now known as Rize.

"It's just boring to plan out your future, wouldn't you want it surprising in every twist and turn?" The girl had a point, actually Kaneki thought going on as a literature major was an ok course to begin with. But, what jobs will he have when he finishes college?
To be stuck in a damp, noisy office.

Waking up everyday early in the morning, eat, going to work, coming home tired, eat, sleep and repeat until the day you give out.

"Oh.., So anyway what types of books do you adore? Other than of course The Egg Of The Black Goat," Dismissing his other said question.

"Nothing much, I don't like romance novels." Rize said, in a polite manner.

"Me too, there a lot of clichés everywhere, when you see them." Kamishiro nodded in agreement to Kaneki's statement.

Kaneki and Rize continued with their simple banter and small laughter here and there, unbeknownst to the male, Rize was leading him to a darker and older alleyway. Her smirk was unseen to the still taking teen about his life and past.

"You know, Rize- you're the only other person I've talked about this."

"Really? Why is that?"

"Maybe because...I trust you." He threw another gaze at the young woman, she was beautiful yes to him and any other man, he's a lucky guy to even go on date with such a prize. Heat flushed his pale cheeks while Rize too, took a side glance to his gray steele orbs.

"Is that so..?" Rize said calmly. Now, their feet brought them to the middle splitting section of the wide street. The female stops, as for Kaneki follows her actions, "Kaneki-san this way." she ushered him using her arms to the other lightless street.

He nodded as for a short reply. A few steps in the alley, Rize was the one who lead the way the male followed silently, just a few steps in someone bumped into him — making Kaneki drop his paper bag of bought books to the dirt ground —  muttering a quick apology as he was the first to speak. Now, that he registered who he had bumped into, a girl. Possible his age or even younger. Her brownish hair bobbed back and forth as she picked up the fallen books ignoring the owner completely.

Kaneki stayed there, Rize also unsure on what to do at this point.
She finally picks up the last of the small books, walks up to him with outstretched hands and offers him the books.

"Sorry mister." She exclaimed in a low calm voice "I wasn't looking where I was going so..and it was dark so...I...wait..is that you Kaneki?" The girl with hazelnut hair raises her head completely revealing — azure — blue electric eyes as she met his grey ones.

"Who?" He asked, while a smile crept on the girl's face. "Kaneki Ken right?"

"Um..yeah? Now, who are you?"

"He he so don't remember?"she giggled at his confusion.

"I-I don't?"

"I'm Yuna Yoshikawa!" The girl heartily chuckled at the Kaneki, a moment later he registered what was going on. "Yuna Yoshikawa? As in-" Kaneki held back his tongue before uttering a secret he had embarrassingly kept hidden. As in my 'crush' from highschool?! How the heck was she h-here?

"H-Hello Yoshikawa!" He stifled a cough, clearly he was socially awkward with this girl.

"Don't be so formal, Kaneki Ken." The brown haired female, patted his shoulder lightly.

"Um..I dont-"

"Ehem." Someone clears her throat, signaling she was still there. It was none other than Rize, her sweet smile loomed with radiance. "I'm glad you've met your classmate from long ago Mr.Kaneki.. But aren't you going to take me home?" She walks up to him, a little bit closer than he expected. As a woman with manners she had some tricks in her hand.

"I'm still scared about..you know the...ghouls.." She continued, raising her soft hand, to her pink lips. "I can't do this alone.." He flushed beet red at her plea.

She was really cute, even playing the damsel was in her blood. Kamishiro Rize has so much power in the art of captivating her prey. "Would you mind talking me home..than accompanying your classmate?" She asked again with a more firm tone.

"Y-yes we were..sorry for the hold up Ms. Rize." He shrugged, she beautiful to his eyes. He couldn't let go such a prize...like her.

"But, Kaneki.." Yuna mumbled to gain his attention.. She couldn't do anything to them.. It was plain rude to interrupt a date. In unknown sight, Rize Kamishiro smirked, knowing she had won. Yoshikawa hung her head low...in a tad bit of shame or..?

"So, this is goodbye, Yoshikawa—"

"I'm sorry." Yuna looks up to the the other two, grabs a hold of Kaneki on the arm-- forcefully drags him away from his date. The male had no other choice than to follow the girl, leaving Rize alone in the darkened alleys.

"Y-Yoshikawa! What are you-" The two ran as fast as they could to the illuminated streets of Shibuya,

"Sorry Kaneki! But I have to explain things later!" She shouted whilst dodging a group of tourists, still holding the male's sleeves, not letting him go for at least a second.

They reached a park —quite one — not a single soul had been seen since the two teens entered. Reaching a wooden bench Kaneki plopped on, breathing heavily in the cold air. As for Yuna, she seemed unfazed by their sudden run in.

"You really have no physical strength do you Kaneki?" She let out a low chuckle seeing as the man rested his head on the back of the bench -- completely exhausted -- As sweat trickled to his temples.

"You're the one who made me run two miles to get here, Yoshikawa." Kaneki still panted, too tired to even argue to the girl.

She made a hearty laugh, making the boy smile as well. "I told you to call me, Yuna" she reminded him yet again. Sitting on the bench with him a few centimeters as had been their gap.
"Ok, so you can call me-"

"Ken, right?" She cuts him of again as she places her head on Kaneki's shoulder. Making his heart skip a beat.

"W-Whatever you prefer Yuna." Moments passed as Kaneki struck another conversation. "Anyway what were you going to show me, and why did you take me away from Rize-"

"Shh....Ken, I want to show you somewhere." she presses her index finger on her lips, signalling him to be quite. He did as he was told, and remained silent. After a while,Yuna stands up grabs a hold on Kaneki's sleeves, calls in a taxi. Gets in without the boy asking more questions.

"Uh..." was his answer in doing what Yuna said.

They reached their destination in another familiar street Kaneki knew all too well, This street lead to the coffee shop, he got his first date in.

"Anteiku?" His lips slip out the cafe's name, unknown that you Yuna heard him all to clear.

Yuna opens the side of the cab, letting her self out as Kaneki sat there "C'mon Ken!" She offers her hand with a closed-eye smile.

"Hmm."  Was his answer as he took Yuna's hand, light pink tickled his ears from the contact. Now the two teens walked down to the street leading to a quaint cafe in the 20th ward, Anteiku.

-+
A/n
Wow! What do you guys think? the revised chapter
Please vote if you like it, that'll make me super happy!  Comment if you want some answers or what not
Any way thanks!

-Riza out

Revised version, just to get to the point updated 1/3/2017

[Another revision is freaking needed does any one know what's Rize Kamishiro's character like? Oshiete minna..]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 9 20
ayato x oc nishiki x kimi uta x oc one day a girl enters the anteiku cafe. she invites the people of the anteiku cafe to this place. A place of what...
6.5K 310 25
When the fracture happened, the world was split open and demons came pouring out, ravaging the human lands. After years of war, the Pact was made. Li...
22.5K 727 21
"Every time I trust someone, they show me why I shouldn't." "I think that I'm actually afraid to be happy, because whenever I am, something bad alway...
1.8K 45 27
You had been held as a test subject since birth, never knowing happiness or a better life you finally escape in hopes of finding that. However you s...