I Fell In Love With The Playe...

By IzzabellaBlack

Profile: Izzabella Lupin. Straight black hair, light blue eyes, with tan skin. She can be very angry at littl... More

I Fell In Love With The Player, Great!
A Train Ride Full Of Surprises
Houses and a Hat
A Lake And Some Shouting
Classes And An Unlucky Surprise
A Very Horrible History Of Magic
Little Pranks Can Hurt Deep
A Werewolf's Pain And Tears
A Surprise Attack
The Attack, And An Awkward Talk
A Very Big Surprise
A Small Fight
He's Gone!
I'm Sorry
Third Year
Something I Thought Would Never Happen, Happens.
My Idiots
Purebloods, Mudbloods, And An Expensive Object
I Wouldn't Live Without You
The Next Day
Back To The Story
Train Ride To Hogwarts!
The Strange Conversation
A Huge Surprise
Telling The Trio, And A Bad Memory
Strange Morning
Some Hufflepuffs And A Strange Dream
Back To Normal!
The Tree And New Classes

A Morning Filled With Tears

1.2K 17 15
By IzzabellaBlack

~Present Day~

"The guys and I didn't do much that day, but I met three people that I became great friends with." I finished.

"Wait, Remus liked a girl other than Tonks back then?" asked Ron.

"Well Ron, Remus had a crush on Zoey, and Remus didn't meet Tonks 'till we joined the Order. Remember, Tonks is a few years younger than Rem, Sirius, and I." I replied.

"Oh. I forgot about that." he said.

"What happened to Zoey?" Harry asked.

"Zoey moved to Florence, Italy a year after graduating from Hogwarts." I answered.

"Wow. Florence huh? What about the other two?"

"Vino moved to Scotland with her husband, and Bellack is in Romania training dragons. So, back to the story. Sirius and I fell asleep on the couch that night. But, I woke up later because of hearing a strange noise. It was...."

~Past~

The weird noise was coming from behind the painting of the fat Lady.

I swiftly got out of Sirius's tight hug, and quietly walked over to the Common Room entrance. I opened it slowly, and peeped out.

No one was there.

I went through the entrance and stood in front of the painting.

The Fat Lady was fast asleep, but not for long.

"Um...Excuse me? Can you please wake up..." I said quietly.

The Fat Lady slowly opened her eyes and said angrily, "What is it?"

"I heard sounds coming from out here and wanted to know if you knew anything about anyone trying to enter the Common Room just a few seconds ago..." I whispered.

She looked at me for a moment and said, "Yes. Some boy was trying to enter, but he didn't know the password so I didn't let him in."

"What did he look like?" I asked.

"He was a tall, blonde haired, pale boy. By the way he acted, I'm guessing he is in Slytherin." she answered.

I let out a slight gasp.

I knew what boy she was talking about.

Henry Finn.

Henry must have been trying to get into the Gryffindor Common Room!

"Um...I better get back to bed...Goodnight! Sorry for waking you up." I said while going through the entrance again.

"It's all right. Goodnight."

And with that, she fell back to sleep.

I walked back to the couch and sat down. I snuggled up to Sirius, for it was getting cold. I tried going back to sleep, but I just couldn't. I kept thinking about why Henry tried to get into the Gryffindor Common Room. And, what he was going to do if he got in......

I shivered from thinking about it.

Sirius slowly opened his eyes and said groggily, "What's wrong Izzy?"

I looked up into his grey eyes and said, "Nothing. I'm just cold."

He wrapped his arms around me. "I'll keep you warm Izzy."

I laughed, and shook my head. "God Sirius....."

We then fell asleep snuggled up together.

"Hey Izzy......Sirius.......Wake up!" yelled an annoying voice I knew instantly as James'.

"Shut up James...." I said angrily as I snuggled up closer to Sirius.

"God James....You have to ruin everything don't you?" growled Sirius.

"Gosh! Only wanted to wake you guys up....." James said while walking over to an armchair.

I then felt bad for snapping at him, so I got up from the couch and went over to hug James.

"I'm Sorry James. I'm just really tired..."

James hugged me back and said, "It's okay Izzy. I understand. I ruined your guys' Alone Time."

He grinned at the last remark. I pulled away and rolled my eyes. "God James...."

I walked back to the couch and sat on Sirius's lap. He grinned, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I placed my arms around his neck and rested my head on his right shoulder.

Remus suddenly walked over to my favorite armchair and sat down. He glanced at Sirius and I for a moment, and then went to reading the book he had in his hand.

"Good morning Rem!" I said cheerfully.

"Good morning Izzabella......" he answered grimly, not looking up from his book.

I looked at him and said, "What's wrong Rem?"

He didn't even look up from his book to answer.

"Nothing is wrong Izzabella...." He said bitterly.

I suddenly felt anger rise in me. "Why do you sound so angry Remus?"

He looked up, and glared at me. I glared back, but felt horrible about it. He stood up, and went through the portrait hole. I suddenly felt tears slowly roll down my face.

Sirius placed his hands on my cheeks, and said "Are you okay?"

I suddenly burst out crying, and buried my head into his shirt. He wrapped his arms around me comfortingly and whispered, "It's okay Izzy."

James then sat next to us, and tried comforting me as well. I finally stopped crying, and looked up towards the guys faces. I smiled weakly, and got up from Sirius's lap.

I went up to the Girl's Dormitory, got dressed quickly, and went back down to the Common Room.

"Come on guys, lets go get breakfast." I said sorrowfully, and wiped the remaining tears I had.

I walked out of the portrait hole alone, and Sirius and James followed me out. James walked on my left, and Sirius on my right. Sirius then took my hand in his, and we walked all the way to the Great Hall in silence.

We went through the door, and headed over to our usual spot at the Gryffindor table. We started eating our breakfast, but I didn't really eat that much.

I looked at all the tables and found Remus sitting and talking to Lily and Severus.

Lily looked very sad, yet quite angry too. Severus just looked at Rem and Lily.

I looked over to Rem's face and saw it was filled with anger, but his golden brown eyes were glistening with tears. I felt my heart shatter into pieces.

I hated seeing Remus cry! It was a very sad sight for me.

My eyesight became blurry from the new tears I had in my eyes. I wiped them away quickly and looked back to Sirius and James. They looked at me with sadness and pity in their gazes.

Suddenly, Peter walked into the Great Hall and scampered over to us. He sat next to me and looked at my face.

"Are y-y-y-you okay Izzy?" he stuttered.

"No Peter, I'm not...." I said quietly.

Peter then quickly looked around our section of the table.

"Where's R-R-R-R-Remus at?"

I suddenly felt tears going down my face at the mention of my brother's name.

"God Peter! You're such and idiot!" Sirius said angrily, taking my hands into his and trying to comfort me.

"I d-d-didn't kn-n-n-now...." Peter stuttered quietly.

"Of course you didn't....." James said, rolling his eyes at Peter.

I quickly glanced over to Remus who was glaring at me, but had deep sorrow in his eyes. I looked into those golden eyes of his and he turned around.

I looked at Lily, who gave me a sorrowful look. I returned it to her, and she got up and left the Hall with Rem and Severus behind her.

I was about to get up and follow them, but Sirius had a strong grip on my hands. I turned back to him and gazed into his silver eyes that were gazing back into my light blue, pain-filled ones.

"Izzy, let's go walk outside. Maybe you'll feel better then." Sirius said quietly and calmly. I sighed and answered, "Okay Sirius."

I stood up, and walked over to the door of the Great Hall. Sirius placed his arm around my shoulders and we walked out to the tree in front of the lake. We sat under the tree quietly and watched the squid that lived in the lake lazily swim around.

"Wonder what got Rem so angry..." Sirius said, breaking the silence that had surrounded us

I kept hugging him and said, "I don't know. But I wish I knew....."

Sirius held me tighter and looked down at me. I looked up, and his lips met mine. I pulled away after a few seconds, not in the mood for kissing Sirius at that moment.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked him, but I was too sorrow filled to think about kissing Sirius.

I then heard whispering from behind us and saw a group of Slytherin girls walking over to the doors that led inside.

One of them turned around and glanced at me. She instantly turned back to her friends, and they started giggling.

I looked away and rested my head on Sirius's chest.

I closed my eyes, and blocked the world out.

I felt Sirius caress my long, black, now wavy hair. I then started weeping again, thoughts suddenly raced through my head.

Why was Remus mad at me!? What did I do to get him so angry!? What did he know that was so horrible!?

It suddenly hit me.

I gasped and Sirius jumped.

"What did you gasp for Izzy!?" Sirius asked, looking worried and scared.

"I know why Remus is mad at me! He found out about what Finn did to me!" I answered.

He looked at me for a second and then said, "Why would he be mad about that?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sirius, I always tell Remus everything. It's a promise thing we have. If something bad happens to either one of us, we have to tell the other. I didn't tell him about Henry. So that means I broke our promise.." I said.

"Remus and you are close. It's weird, because most siblings don't get along..." Sirius said, a faint tint of sadness in his last words.

It was true, Remus and I were really close for siblings. But that was because of what happened when we were younger.

After seeing him in pain from being attacked by Greyback, we spent a lot of time together. So we never really fought and yelled at each other like most siblings do.

I hugged Sirius, and kissed his cheek. Sirius smiled lightly and hugged me back.

I pulled away, and got up. "Let's go. I have to find Remus and explain everything to him."

Sirius got up, and took my hand in his. "Lily, Snivellus, and Remus might be in the library." he said.

We started walking toward the doors and went all the way to the old library.

Remus, Lily, and Severus were there, sitting in one of the tables that were right next to the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 19.7K 71
Sirius Black only thought of two things during his 12 years in Azkaban: his innocence, and his wife. Remus Lupin only had the company of one woman a...
324K 9K 25
She's hated by every house but her own. She's a Slytherin that embodies the house, yet nobody thinks she belongs. She defies social constructs quie...
10K 312 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
455K 13K 44
Aurora Black is the younger sister of Sirius and a Metamorphmagus. She is rather like him, as in she does not believe in traditional pure-blood ways...