Telling The Trio, And A Bad Memory

~Present Day Still Continued~

After finally letting go of each other, Sirius and I went into the living room and sat down on the couch. We locked arms, and I rested my head on his left shoulder. I felt so happy at knowing I was going to be a mother.

Sirius and I suddenly sighed at the same time.

I looked up at him and we laughed.

"Sirius, what should we name the baby?" I asked.

"I don't know. I haven't thought of names yet." he answered.

"Hmm....Can't think of any right now." I replied.

"We don't have to worry about names yet Izzy. we have a long time to think." Sirius said before kissing my forehead. I slowly closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

I was woken up by Mrs. Blacks annoying wails and screams. I got up and rushed over to her horrid painting.

"Will you shut it!? No one wants to hear you stupid insults!" I yelled at her.

She gasped and yelled, "Ugh! The half-blood my blood traitor son married! Yelling at me like she owns this house! The house of my ancestors!"

I grabbed the curtains, and pulled them as hard as I could. I closed them tightly so she would stop talking, and it worked. I sighed, and turned to the door. The Trio and Remus were taking their coats off.

"You're back! Come on, hurry! I have a big surprise for you three!" I said to the Trio. They looked at me confused, but listened.

When we finished putting the groceries in the kitchen, we went over to the living room.

"Izzabella, what was that surprise you had for us?" asked Harry while sitting down between his friends on the couch.

I looked over at Rem. He had a smile on his face, like to tell me that he already knew and was happy for Sirius and I.

I smiled back, and turned to look at Harry, Hermione, and Ron's anxious faces.

"Okay, kids. Sirius and I.....Sirius and I are going to have a baby!" I said happily.

The trio looked at me wide eyed, and they then began smiling joyfully at me. Hermione got up, walked over to me, and hugged me saying, "Congratulations!" Ron did the same as well, except the hugging part.

Harry was next. I looked at him, and he suddenly hugged me. "I'm so happy for you and Sirius." He said.

I then felt someone hug me from behind.

It was Sirius, of course.

"Great! I'm being hugged too much today!"I said jokingly. They pulled away, and we all sat down again. We all looked so happy.

It was strange that one little surprise like a baby could make people so happy.

I suddenly heard faint gasps and snickering from behind me.

I turned around to see the paintings on the wall were laughing. I got up and walked over to them.

"What's so funny?" I asked them angrily.

"A half-blood like you, pregnant!? Half-bloods and Mudbloods shouldn't have the right to have children!" said a thin, pale old woman who was in an old painting of the house.

"Why is that!?" I said aggressively.

I suddenly felt a hand grab my right arm. I turned around and saw that it was Sirius. He looked as angry as I was.

"You shut it! You have no right in talking to my wife like that!" he said angrily at the painting. The old woman pursed her lips shut and didn't say a thing. Sirius then led me over to the couch and made me sit. I sighed, and sat down. He then did the same, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Izzy, can you get back to the story please?" Hermione asked politely.

"Sure! I was just waiting for one of you to ask me. So we finished eating our dinner, and we went to bed. The next day....."

~Past~

I woke up very early.

Too early to be exact. I was the only person in my dormitory awake!

I sat on my bed, looking around the room.

There was one girl I didn't know. Her hair was a dark brown with deep red highlights in it.

New kid I'm guessing. I told myself while getting out of my bed.

I changed into long dark blue jeans, an golden yellow tank top, black converse, and a maroon colored sweatshirt. I quietly went out to the Common Room and sat in my favorite arm chair.

I looked at my watch and saw it said 6:54.

Wow. I never wake up this early, not even when we have classes!

I sighed, and left the Common Room to the library. Before I left, I placed a note on my armchair for the guys, so they knew where I was if they woke up soon.

I looked at loads of books, but none of them looked very interesting to me. I sighed, and walked back to my table.

I then heard footsteps coming into the library. I turned my head over to the door, and saw a boy I didn't know. He must have noticed I was staring at him, for he grinned at me, and walked with an annoying swagger over to where I sat.

I suddenly wished I had not woken up early today and had gone to the library alone.

"Hello. My name is Henry Finn, what's yours?" he said with a smirk on his lips.

I didn't answer. Instead, I looked into his strange eyes.

The left one was green, and the right one was blue. His short straight hair was a dark blonde color.

I suddenly remembered he had asked me a question.

"Oh! I'm Izzabella Lupin." I said.

He took my hand and kissed it. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

I suddenly felt my cheeks grow hot, and I moved my hand away from him.

I was about to get up and leave, when he placed both hands on either arm of the chair I was sitting in, so I couldn't get up. I became very angry and said, "Move, or else."

He eyed me, and started getting closer to me. I pushed him away, trying to get out of his trap.

"I'll punch you if you don't-"

Henry suddenly started snogging me, and I tried to stop him. But he wouldn't let me go! I was getting very scared now, and felt tears roll down my cheeks.

I suddenly got a glance at the door of the library.

Standing there, watching with wide eyes and an open mouth, was Sirius.