Train Ride To Hogwarts!

~Present Day~

"When we got everything ready, we left to the station." I said.

"Why did Athena hurt Sirius?" Harry asked. "Well, I really don't know. Athena was just that type of owl." I answered, "Hmm...I'm hungry. I'll be back with something to eat. Would any of you care for something?"

"Izzy, we just ate breakfast." Remus said.

"Well, I'm hungry. So anyone want anything?" I replied.

Ron, Harry, and Sirius said yes, but Remus and Hermione answered with a no.

"Okay. I will be back soon."

I got up, and walked over to the kitchen door.

But before I could even reach the door, my head felt weird.

Suddenly, everything went fuzzy and I fainted.

"Izzy........Izzy.........Izzabella!" said a fuzzy thing near me.

I blinked for a few seconds, and analyzed my surroundings.

It was all getting clearer now, and then I could see everything clearly.

The figure hovering me to my right was Sirius. He looked very concerned.

Then, I saw Remus and Harry on my left, and Ron and Hermione were behind them looking down at me.

"Wha-What? What ha-happened?" I stuttered.

"You fainted Izzabella. Do you feel all right?" Sirius answered while placing his arm gently under my back, and helping me sit up.

"I feel fine. I just......I guess I must have gotten up too fast or something." I said, starting to get up.

Sirius instantly helped me up, not letting go of my hand that he know held.

Everyone then walked over to their seats, and sat down. They all stared at me for a moment, until I broke the silence.

"Um...should I get back to the story?"

"Sure I guess...." Hermione answered.

I smiled. "Okay. We all got to the station and......."

~Past

"Ow! James, keep your cart away from my foot!" I yelled while massaging my left ankle.

"Sorry! I'm just so excited to go back!" he replied.

"Don't you mean your excited to see Lily again?" I said with a smirk.

James turned red when I said her name.

James had been crushing on Lily since second year.

We then started arguing over it, even after we had passed through the wall. We said goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Potter, and boarded the train. We found our regular compartment in the far back, went in and put the stuff where it went, and sat down.

"Izzy!" yelled a red headed girl that had just passed the compartment.

She came inside, and came over to me.

It was Lily.

Lily and I had become great friends after last year.

"Hey Lily!" I gasped. She had me in a very tight hug.

"Izzy! How was you summer?" she asked while finally letting me go.

"It was really great!" I answered.