I Fell In Love With The Player, Great!

"SIRIUS! GIVE THOSE BACK!" I yelled at him.

"NO!" he yelled back.

I ran as fast as I could. I finally caught up with him, and tackled him.

"What is going on here?"said my brother Remus, looking at both Sirius and I. "Gosh...You two are adults. You should behave like adults." he said, helping me up. "We were just having a little fun Remus." said Sirius, with his charming smile on his lips. "Yes, Sirius. I was having the time of my life." I said with sarcasm in every word.

"What's wrong?! We heard yelling, so we came down to see what happened." said Harry, coming down from the staircase with Ron and Hermione at his heels. "It was nothing Harry, dear, Just your godfather here won't give me back my photos." I said. "Oh. Wait...Photos? What photos?" Hermione said, her eyes twinkling with curiosity.

I sighed, "Old photos of when I and the rest of the Marauders were in Hogwarts."

"Could we see them?"asked Ron.

"I guess so." I said.

I went toward the kitchen and sat at the very edge.

"Sirius...Now can I please have my photos back?" I said.

"Okay, my love." he said, making me blush.

Even though I'm so used to that.

"Here you go." I said, handing the photos to Harry. "Wow. Is that my parents?"

"Yes Harry. That there is Lily and James. But as you can see, your mum doesn't look too happy with your dad there." I said, looking at the photo and remembering the old days. "Whoa...What happened to her?" said Ron, looking at a photo of a girl in front of a lake.

She was all wet.

"Ask Sirius." I said.

"Oh! I remember that day. Sirius got you so angry!" said Remus, looking at the photo. "One of my best pranks!" said Sirius. "Oh really?" I said, punching him playfully in the arm.

"I would like to here the story of how you two got together. In these photo, it looks like you two didn't get along." said Harry. "Oh Harry...You sure you guys want to hear the story? It's quite a long one." I told him. "We have all day." Ron said. "Okay. Hmm...Where should I start..." I said, trying to figure that out in my head. "Maybe you should start when we first got our letters." Remus suggested.

"Yeah! I should! Okay, so......."

~Past~

"Remus! Get up!" I yelled.

"Aaaaaagh! What's wrong!? What happened!?" he said, looking around the room.

"Nothing happened silly head!" I said, looking at my crazy brother.

"Well then why did you wake me up!?" he yelled looking a little angry.

"Because it's 1:30. And, because we got these!" I said, throwing an envelope at him. "Who are they from?" he asked. "Just read the letter inside it." I sighed. "Wow! It's from Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry! And I got in!" he yelled in surprise. "So did I!" I yelled too.

I left Remus's room for him to get dressed. I went to the kitchen and made myself some oatmeal. "Good morning dear." said my mum, coming back inside from the garden we had. "Good morning mum." I said, smiling at her. "Did you give your brother his letter from Hogwarts yet dear?" she asked. "Yeah, I just gave it to him." I said, "Where's dad?" I said noticing he wasn't sitting in his usual spot at the table. "He went to work early dear." mum said, glancing at the spot where he usually sits.