A Morning Filled With Tears

~Present Day~

"The guys and I didn't do much that day, but I met three people that I became great friends with." I finished.

"Wait, Remus liked a girl other than Tonks back then?" asked Ron.

"Well Ron, Remus had a crush on Zoey, and Remus didn't meet Tonks 'till we joined the Order. Remember, Tonks is a few years younger than Rem, Sirius, and I." I replied.

"Oh. I forgot about that." he said.

"What happened to Zoey?" Harry asked.

"Zoey moved to Florence, Italy a year after graduating from Hogwarts." I answered.

"Wow. Florence huh? What about the other two?"

"Vino moved to Scotland with her husband, and Bellack is in Romania training dragons. So, back to the story. Sirius and I fell asleep on the couch that night. But, I woke up later because of hearing a strange noise. It was...."

~Past~

The weird noise was coming from behind the painting of the fat Lady.

I swiftly got out of Sirius's tight hug, and quietly walked over to the Common Room entrance. I opened it slowly, and peeped out.

No one was there.

I went through the entrance and stood in front of the painting.

The Fat Lady was fast asleep, but not for long.

"Um...Excuse me? Can you please wake up..." I said quietly.

The Fat Lady slowly opened her eyes and said angrily, "What is it?"

"I heard sounds coming from out here and wanted to know if you knew anything about anyone trying to enter the Common Room just a few seconds ago..." I whispered.

She looked at me for a moment and said, "Yes. Some boy was trying to enter, but he didn't know the password so I didn't let him in."

"What did he look like?" I asked.

"He was a tall, blonde haired, pale boy. By the way he acted, I'm guessing he is in Slytherin." she answered.

I let out a slight gasp.

I knew what boy she was talking about.

Henry Finn.

Henry must have been trying to get into the Gryffindor Common Room!

"Um...I better get back to bed...Goodnight! Sorry for waking you up." I said while going through the entrance again.

"It's all right. Goodnight."

And with that, she fell back to sleep.

I walked back to the couch and sat down. I snuggled up to Sirius, for it was getting cold. I tried going back to sleep, but I just couldn't. I kept thinking about why Henry tried to get into the Gryffindor Common Room. And, what he was going to do if he got in......

I shivered from thinking about it.

Sirius slowly opened his eyes and said groggily, "What's wrong Izzy?"

I looked up into his grey eyes and said, "Nothing. I'm just cold."

He wrapped his arms around me. "I'll keep you warm Izzy."

I laughed, and shook my head. "God Sirius....."

We then fell asleep snuggled up together.

"Hey Izzy......Sirius.......Wake up!" yelled an annoying voice I knew instantly as James'.