When Worlds Collide (Naruto F...

By penymae

A thousand years ago during the time of the Sage of Six Path it was prophesied that a very powerful demigod f... More

Chapter 1: Who is The Brutal guardian
Chapter 2: The lost hero
Chapter 3: The Crossroads of choice
Chapter 4: The Princess and The Hermit
Chapter 5: Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end
Chapter 6: My family My teachers
Chapter 7: When the Kamis visit all hell break lose
Chapter 8: When a Phoenix is bonded to a Crow
Chapter 9: Why me
Chapter 11: To Konoha
Chapter 12: First day high
Chapter 13: Prank gone wrong

Chapter 10: You build us up and tear as down

18 0 0
By penymae

" Sometimes we have to choose between what is right and what is easy. "

--- Albus Dumbledore

On the main house of the Uchiha clan there was a commotion cause by a racket the little platinum blond with a half black hair had done. After two years of being with her they were now use to her antics that even Fugako had a little smirk at hearing his little princess screaming indignantly. A little while later the platinum bundle came into view with a bird in her shoulder.

What makes you scream this time?

This bird bite my leg dah " annoyed ", oh by the way can you tell if this bird is male or female.

Good morning Mito!

Morning Ma where's Sasuke and Itachi ?

Sasuke is already in school and Itachi is in the anbu head quarters.

Hhhmmm. . . I thought his with Izumi neechan his girlfriend.

Girlfriend ? Izumi ?

Rei just laugh at Mikoto's surprise while pretending she did not catch the sharp look of Fugako.

It's okey mah, dah im too young for Itachi and beside Itachi is happy with her so im happy too.
Oh iv look at the meaning of fiance and marriage on the library " smile " * no wonder kaasan had raise a ruckus and almost killed tousan * " thoughtful expression " .

Fugako look at the bird Rei had lowered in the tea table while listening to the conversation of the two.

This is a rare bird, where have you found this?

In the traning ground near the forest of death.

Its a male Phoenex bird, its rare and its still young. Have you name him already ? * Knowing you albeit you would name it too *.

Thanks dah! no I haven't, but I will name him Shi.

Hn.

After eating her late breakfast she went out to the village library with her Uchiha guard trailing after her to read about the phoenix bird so she would have the background and knowledge of its characteristic. After an hour of reading she went to the uchiha training ground for some work out routine and fuinjutsu training.
Lately shes having this bad feeling that there was something going to come down on the uchiha house hold, especially after the commotion Itachi had done a week ago when Shisue, his sword sensei in the uchiha clan went missing.

Flashback;

Three Uchiha elders came at the big house and ask if they can talk to Itachi. The uchiha anbu walk out of the house gate with the three men were they talk and one of them gave him a piece of paper. Itachi look at the paper and talk again to the three men, but a while later a voice was heard shouting.

Dont think that we dont notice that your siding with the village. Your status as an anbu had made your head grow big.

A squabble had erupted between Itachi and the three men that leave them knock down on the ground.

Reika was fearful at was she saw that she went to Sasuke and drag him to the door while holding the poor boy on a vice like grip. When they reach the door they saw Itachi standing with red eyes while looking at them at the side of his eye with his father glaring hard at him.

Itachi knelt down in front of his father and the elders bowing his head as if in defeat while saying " Please forgive me for what I have done, but I did not kill Shisue " .

My eyes widen at what I heard that before I can even comprehend what I was doing, my feet had started to move as if it had a mind of there own. I was running to the young male heir who was kneeling on the ground and stop to hug him with everything I've got without understanding the torrents of emotion spiraling between us that afternoon.

End of flashback.

Reika shake her head to clear out the image from that day and went to meet with Sasuke and Naruto outside the school to train with them, but when she reach there she could not find Naruto even his chakra.

Sasuke where's Naruto?

I dont know were that dobe is.

" sighs " * where are you idiot ? * Sasuke do you want to train with me?

Hn.

Sasuke and Reika train with jutsu, tai jutsu kunai sparing and then went to have a separate training in the same ground. The girl was doing some sword fight with her shadow clones and Sasuke was doing his kunai throwing coating it with fire from his fire jutsu. The kids literally forgot about the time that they were shock to notice its already evening.
They were now sprinting straight to the uchiha district when Sasuke stop and grab her arm.

Lets take the other route.

Why? Would'nt that take as in a long way before we reach the district?
The younger ask the raven head with a whine.

Sasuke did not voice what he saw but merely grab the girl and started running again. Unbeknowest to the two a certain person had cast a genjutsu on them.

When they enter the uchiha compound the street was so dark that only the full moons light illuminated the path of the earily quite compound.

Suke, why is it dark and quite? I'm scared, the hairs in my skin are standing.

I dont know, its too early for everyone to be asleep though.

Holding hands the kids took off to the main house as fast as they can, but even the main house is dark and quite.

They separated and start running around and opening the rooms of the big house, checking it while calling the parents and the older uchiha but then Sasuke heard a thud coming from the west wing of the house. Therefore he took flight to the direction in which he heard the sound and slowly approach the door noticing that there was someone inside.

He was terrified with what awaited him inside that he was trembling and had a hard time opening the door to the drawing room. His hands were shaking but he steeled himself and pull the handle of the door and walk in. What he saw inside had him immobile with fear.
Itachi was standing beside there parents corpse with a drawn out bloody sword and a cold blank face.

Reika was searching on the east side of the house when she heard Sasuke scream as if he was in pain. She rush to the opposite side of the house where she heard the scream and immediately went inside the open door without checking who was there. She saw the form of the youngest uchiha kneeling on the floor, holding his other arm were there was a wound gashing from his torn clothes with tears pouring like falls from his eyes while the older uchiha was standing near there parents giving Sasuke an indifferent look.

Itachi please spare Sasuke from the trauma.

The young Senju plead with the older uchiha as she was hugging the ravennet, careful not to touch the injury while looking at the older uchihas sharingan silently beseeching him to spare Sasuke. She was not afraid, even though she knows Itachi is on the roll for killing. She knows deep down he still is the kind man who suffered so much because of the village.

Itachi shunshin outside of the house jumping from roof top to roof top and landed down gracefully on the ground, but not a minute later Sasuke who was hot on his heels landed not far from him but barely standing on his feet. When he face Sasuke he activated his mangeyuko sharingan and felt his mates chakra nearing.

By all means little brother run and flee to your wreatched life, when you possess the eyes like mine, come and find me.

Reika pump as much chakra to her feet as she run as fast as she can to where Sasuke was, but before she reach them the two brothers started running again.

Sasuke was hot on his brothers heels, he run and jump on the side of the house wall and took the three kunais that was stock on the wall and threw them at his brother.

Itachi was running when he felt kunais thrown at him. He turn his upper body and took his tanto from the back and deflect the kunais thrown at him but one had tore his hitiate on his forehead when he heard the approaching girl shout.

Sasuke no. . .

Reika jump down in front of Sasuke and glare at his mate with anger. When she heard Sasuke ask his brother a question.

Why brother? Why did you kill them ?

Itachi felt the emotion of his mate in there link and he almost waver but he steeled himself and look at his brother coldly.

I want to measure my strength and my power.

Stop hurting your brother Itachi, isn't it enough that you saw him breaking ? Are you that callouse ?

Reika ask him furiously when she saw Itachi's sharingan spinning wildly into his mangeyuko and hear the dreaded words (Tsukoyumi - (is noted to be one of the most powerful genjutsu in existence.[2] It is said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" (精神界と闇, Seishinkai to Yami), the antipode to Amaterasu — a ninjutsu of similar power.)

The older uchiha felt an immense power so thick, dense and pure that it created cracks in the ground with the wind blowing wildly around them. His tsukoyumi was ward away from his brother by the power eminating from the girl. His eyes widen when he saw a white powerful chakra coming out of her body and her eyes were shining and changing were much of the chakra consentrated.
Reika's eyes turn into the Rennigan or Golden Rennigan - ( The Rennigan 輪廻眼, Literally meaning: Saṃsāra Eye is reputed as the most exalted eye amongst the "Three Great Dōjutsu", the others being the Sharingan and the Byakugan. ... The Rinnegan is characterised by a ripple pattern that spreads over the eyeball but Reika's is golden. )
Her necklace which has a tear shape ball of red orange color in between the twelve amulets was shining brightly like fire that sub dued the potent chakra that should have erupted per chance destroying the whole compound.

Itachi felt the anger, hurt and pain eminating from his mate coalescing with his pain, grief, loss and guilt through there connection which prompted him to move swiftly in front of Mito Reika's swaying body.

" I'm sorry RM " I hope you wont loath me.

He strike the pressure point of Reika in the neck after putting Sasuke yet on another level of genjutsu inside the tsokoyumi. He caught his mate and layed her body carefully on the ground and kiss her goodbye before releasing his brother from the genjutsu and told him to kill his closest friend. He watch Sasuke sway before dropping on the ground beside RM. He gave them one last glance with tears pouring unbidden from his eyes for what he had done before his brother completely lost his conciousness.

The Hokage Heruzen Sarutobi was standing on the hokage platform mulling on his decision with heavy heart when leaves started flying and circling in front of him. Seconds later an anbu by the code name of weasel materialise out of thin air standing in front of him.

" It is done " .

I'm sorry for what had happen but I will do everything I can to protect your brother and fulfill our deal.

The teen look at the man impassively and told him about the girl and her dojutso which shock the old man greatly before he body flickered away from the village leaving the old man to his thoughts.

Heruzen sent one of his trusted anbu into the uchiha district to retrieve the girl and put him on the hospital while he send a letter to her parents.

The following morning Reikas parents arrive on the village and was brief about her dojutsu and what had happened for her to acquire it.

Senju Tsunadae was beyond furious that her baby was subjected on the horrendous seen and was possibly inflicted by a tsukoyumi, that she was out for the blood of a certain crow loving uchiha.

The Sannin parents agreed to seal the memory of there daughter about the massacre and anyone or anything that connected her to it before living the village. Therefore when she woke up she wont be having any memory about the uchihas nor the memory of his mate.

The Senjus with Shizune and Jeraiya left the village even though the kid had'nt waken up yet due to so much exertion of chakra when she activated her dojutsu.

They had little knowledge with the dojutsu there daughter had gotten, and like the tenseigan it is very rare. But they swear to train her vigorously and strictly with every thing they learn about being a ninja to keep her safe while doing a research about the rennigan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 29.6K 100
Because of unknown reasons, the overpowered Kusuo Saiki suddenly appeared in a world that has people with supernatural abilities called quirks. Saiki...
50.7K 725 27
<Broken Dream> -after the4th great ninja is over only one thing remains, and that is to become the Hokage of the village. -but what...
13K 441 8
Except for a small group of people who saw Naruto as an innocent child who had been dealt a bad hand, no one liked Naruto Uzumaki when growing up in...
170K 4.7K 78
This story is where when deku and is depressed, along the way he becomes villainous and a saga begins What if deku was depressed What if that led to...