A1: The Don (GirlxGirl)

By taylenking

Andrea "Andy" De Palma was raised around a gang in which her father organized himself. Italian pride, selling... More

Summary
Meet the Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six

Chapter Nineteen

24.9K 1K 429
By taylenking

A Katy Perry song blasted through the speakers of the small boutique as I checked myself out in the dressing room's mirror. Fresh haircut. Expensive, tailored suit. I looked good and felt like a million bucks. I smirked at myself as I straightened out the flamingo pink tie. A month from now, Lin was getting married. Today, Rafael, Leo, her and I were getting our final fitting for our suits. Lin was keeping everything extraordinarily classy and sexy. The suit consisted of a white dress shirt with a light gray vest draped over it and a bright pink tie and handkerchief to make the suit pop, it was perfect and lively. It fit just right for Lin and Jenny's wedding.

"Yet you claim you don't take the longest to get ready," Leo commented as soon as I stepped out of the dressing room. Everyone else were already in their suits, looking as sharp as ever. I walked towards my group of friends and Leo slammed her hand against my back. "Can you believe our little Lin is getting married?"

"I honestly can't. I thought she would be the last one. She got no p-ssy in high school," I teased Lin. Lin became flustered and shook her head at me. In high school, Leo and I got all the girls we wanted. To be honest, I was just as much as a f-ckgirl as Leo is now back then. We would make bets on girls. It was stupid when I think about it now but back then, it was fun as f-ck. The thrill of getting p-ssy and then telling your friends every detail was best thing ever then.  Leo and I have hundreds of stories while Lin probably has one or two.

While Leo and I were sneaking into girls' houses at night and f-cking guys' girlfriends, Lin had her head in the books and was looking for a real relationship. She had a few girlfriends but they never lasted long and never got serious. She was a virgin until her senior year and when she lost it, Leo and I kind of forced her to by setting her up with a slut. We were horrible back then, but at least we were getting better; at least I was. "Well while you two losers are single, I've met the love of my life. You guys can crack jokes all you want but in reality, I'm winning in life. I'm the MVP. You guys are on the bench."

"Love is a beautiful thing," Rafael agreed as he wrapped his arm around Lin's shoulder.

"It really is, like no sh-t, guys. Jenny means everything to me. I love all the little things about her. She wakes me up every morning with eskimo kisses, even after we've been arguing all night. Her heart is so pure and sweet. I know she would never do anything that would genuinely hurt me and I feel like I could tell her everything. She's my best friend. I don't think I could live without her."

"I thought I was her best friend," Leo whispered disappointedly.

"You guys are my best friends. I would die for you guys, but Jenny is the love of my life. There's nothing I wouldn't do for that girl. I'll give up everything if it would make her happy. It's corny and romantic, but it's great shit. You guys should get into it." Watching Lin talk about Jenny made me think about Delaney. I felt something similar for her. Of course, it wasn't as strong but I definitely saw myself with a future with her. I couldn't deny that. I wanted her badly.

"I'm going to make Delaney my girlfriend," I suddenly blurted.

My three best friends looked at me with shock on their faces before looking at each other and busting out laughing. I stood there flustered but with a dumb smile on my face. Her and I were perfect together. We liked the same stuff, had similar personalities, we understood each other and the sex was great. When we weren't together, she was all I thought about and when were together, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her so why not give things a try? "I'll admit it. She has me wrapped right around her fingers."

"Whoa! Andy, I can't believe you fell for her! I actually like her. At first I didn't but she's pretty cool. I love when she comes around, I always stare at her tits." I smacked Leo on the back of her head and she laughed. "What!? I was just joking! She really has nice boobs though, like wow. Nice ass too. 10 out of 10." I smacked Leo again and she groaned as she rubbed the back of her head. "Sh-t! I'm sorry. I'm just saying she's hot!"

"I think you should go for it, Andy. I already told you how I feel about things," Rafael said.

"I love Delaney. Do it, dude. Make her yours, you won't regret it," Lin added in.

"So, it's settled then. I'm going to ask." Everyone looked at me like it was no big deal, but suddenly I felt a little bit nervous. F-ck, what if she says no?

---

Delaney|

"Okay, what do you want for bringing me here," I asked Andy as I took her hand. She showed up at my door at 10 in the morning with tickets to Six Flags. No explanation. She just felt like going, apparently. There had to be something deeper than that, though, couldn't it? Or maybe she was just being spontaneous. Either way, I was thankful and excited to go to an amusement park with her. I hadn't been to a major one in a little over a year. One thing about Andy, I never knew what to expect. Just two weeks ago on my birthday, she took me to see Drake and now I was at Six Flags. I wonder what would be next.

Andy laughed and kissed my hand. "Nothing, baby girl. I just thought we could use some fun. Plus, I need some intense rollercoasters to wake me up inside."

"I can't wake up! Save me," I screamed in the best rocker voice I could. Andy apparently didn't get it because she let go of my hand and began walking away from me.

"I'm not with you," she told me with embarrassment.

I giggled and ran after her to grab her arm. "You are with me and you better make sure all these b-tches know it," I told her before kissing her cheek. I acted like she was my girlfriend or something, but I always got protective over what was mine. I mean, she technically wasn't mine but she was mine. She was my woman whether she knew it or not. "Have you not heard that song?"

"I know the reference."

"Are you embarrassed of me, Andy," I asked her as I held her arm tighter. I was probably annoying the crap out of her. I was so damn clingy sometimes.

She answered my question by loudly singing, "Wake me up inside!"

I began laughing uncontrollably. Families were walking around with their kids and they probably thought we were on drugs. "You're stupid, did you know that," I asked her as I wiped away tears from my eyes. I was laughing so hard that my eyes had watered up.

"I learn from the best," she said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I placed my hand on her back and looked through the small booklet that was like some informational tour guide. "What do you want to get on first?"

"I don't know. I'm not a big fan of rollercoasters. I hate them, actually."

"Well, you're getting on some today."

"You can't make me, butthole!"

"Actually, I can. Just like you made me get on the ferris wheel."

"Wait, I thought you were afraid of heights?"

"I am, but rollercoasters are quick and crazy. Ferris wheels are slow and agonizing."

I playfully rolled my eyes at Andy. "Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated," I sung dryly.

She flinched but then began snickering at my horrible vocals. "I'm glad you want to be a doctor, not a singer."

"Oh, that's my backup plan," I quipped back.

"Yikes," Andy said sharply. "Let's get on that," she told me as she pointed to a huge rollercoaster in the booklet. According to the booklet, it had a 255 feet drop and the motherf-cker went 85 miles per hour! To top it all off, it wasn't even called a roller coaster but a hypercoaster."

"Hell no! The name of it is Goliath. That screams death."

"You made me get on the ferris wheel," she brought up again.

"This is different. Very different."

"Fine. How about we go on some smaller ones and we'll save that one for last?"

I bit my lip and looked at Andy who had a wild look in her eyes. She must've been an adrenaline junkie. I was totally fine with my two feet on the ground, but those gorgeous blue eyes always made me do the craziest shit. "F-ck, fine!"

I had never been to Six Flags before, but what I learned was that there weren't many baby rides. The small rides that Andy coaxed me to get on were terrifying. I screamed through all of them. During one, I literally passed out, woke up screaming in Spanish and passed out again. I did that on repeat for like five times, according to Andy but all I remembered was screaming in fear. On another, I literally bit Andy's shoulder. She had teeth marks embedded in her shoulder and she wouldn't let me live it down. She brought it up how much it stung every five minutes. I told her to shut up. She's been shot before, it couldn't have been any worse.

We rode rollercoasters from the morning to the afternoon. Before we finally went on Goliath, I begged Andy for us to eat. Andy didn't want to eat. She claimed it was a bad idea before we got on such a crazy ride, but I was starving. I didn't care what was a good or bad idea. For all I know, I could die on this next 'hypercoaster' thing. I wanted at least one good meal before I put my life on the line.

"Can we get on that one kid's ride again, Andy," I whimpered as we waited in line for Goliath. Andy had her arm wrapped around my waist and I was clung onto her like we were glued together. I really didn't want to get on the f-cking hypercoaster but I also didn't want to be a little punk. Andy wouldn't let me get out of it anyways. She's been wanting to get on it all day. She only waited so long to get me warmed up.

"You survived all the other ones, baby girl. You'll be fine. I'll be right beside you. I won't let anything bad happen, I promise. If something goes wrong, I'll turn into superman and save the day," Andy pledged as if she had the actual capabilities. I managed to giggle and I held her tighter. "After this, since you've been such a trooper, I'll do whatever you like. Foot massage? Got it. Back rub? Got it."

"I want my ass ate," I said jokingly. I couldn't even say it with a straight face.

Andy hand reached down and she squeezed my ass before pressing her lips against mine. "If that's what you want I'll eat it like a piece of cake."

I couldn't stop laughing but I think Andy was dead serious. Does she eat ass? I mean, she puts her life on the line everyday so I guess she would. I mean, she's the type to take risks so. "You're nasty," I said within my laughter.

She smacked my ass and kissed my cheek. "You're the nasty one. Remember that thing you did last night," she asked me as she quirked up her eyebrow. I bit my lip as I thought about the night previous. Now that I think about it, that's probably why she was treating me to Six Flags. Things got a bit freaky and she loved it. I was getting horny all over again. Maybe that was good. I wonder if a rollercoaster can make you orgasm. I should google that.

"I don't recall last night," I said bashfully.

"Key phrases: strap-on, loud ass moaning, handcuffs, my naughty little criminal. We should do that again. I'm still the cop though."

"Next time, I want to be innocent."

"Deal."

We were so busy compromising sex and remembering last night that we didn't notice it was our turn to get on the ride. Instantly, I got nervous. Andy kissed my temple before letting me go to get in her seat. "You got this, darlin'."

Honestly, I was just going to close my eyes and pray that I got some kind of rush and reached an orgasm somehow. I'm sure it was possible, right?

Wrong. The ride was legitimately one of the worse experiences of my life. I think Andy was right about that other rollercoaster. I kept passing out during this one and made the crazy combo of curse words in Spanish. I could hear Andy and other people laughing at me but I felt like I was going to die. Andy wasn't sh-t. She was crazy as f-ck. Her white side really showed. Who the f-ck likes crazy and dangerous sh-t like this? Not me.

When we got off the ride, I ran to the nearest bathroom and puked all of what I just ate out. Andy held my hair back almost motherly-like. "I told you we shouldn't have ate before the ride," she scolded me.

"You're so f-cking white. Rollercoasters are not gnarly or radical. They're dangerous and f-cking stupid! I almost died back there and you were laughing, talking about 'righteous, dude.' Truly, honestly, f-ck you," I grumbled.

Andy was cracking up. "Are you mad, or?"

"I'm sick that's what I am!"

"Well, you took it like a G. You're alive to tell the tale. Wait until you tell your friends about this, darlin'. They're going to go crazy like, 'Ooo girl, no you didn't.'" I rolled my eyes at her being a complete dork as she laughed at herself. "That was funny, you know it was."

"Ha ha ha," I laughed sarcastically. Before anything else could be said, I was puking again.

"Jesus Christ. Are you possessed? This is like some exorcist sh-t."

I grabbed a toilet tissue and wiped my mouth with it. "I'm done," I said as I stood up. I flushed the contents down the toilet and I felt a lot better. I looked at Andy and stuck my tongue out. "You tried to kill me but I'm alive, motherf-cker!" Andy just smiled goofily. I giggled and pushed her shoulder. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" That goofy smile turned into a nervous one. I don't think I've ever seen Andy nervous or ever let down her glow of confidence, but it did for a few seconds.

"I just barfed in front of you and you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"I do. I want you to be mine. The next time Jimmy asks me, 'Is that your p-ssy?' I'm going to proudly say yes and smack him in the f-cking face."

"You know all the romantic things to say," I said humorously. "But yes, I want to be yours. I want you to be mine. But just a friendly reminder, I'm f-cking crazy. I just brought a new shank and I'm ready to use it on the first b-tch that puts her hands on you."

"She was his queen and God help anyone who disrespected his queen."

"Did you really just meme our relationship? Literally, f-ck you." Andy was cracking up at her Suicide Squad reference and I laughed as well. We were just standing in a bathroom stall laughing. F-ck, we really seemed like drug addicts. Maybe love addicts? No, too soon. And too lame. "Since we're dating now, you have to give me a kiss."

"But you just threw up," Andy said as she scrunched up her face.

"Give me a motherf-cking kiss!" I leaned in and Andy jolted out of the bathroom stall and straight out of the bathroom.

I chased Andy around a quarter of the park. We ducked and dodged people. Andy literally knocked down a little girl and helped her back up. She even slipped the little b-tch some cash so she didn't cry. Andy being courteous is how I caught her. As soon as she slipped that little girl a five dollar bill, I jumped on her back. She grabbed my legs and winced as I began kissing her cheek. When I jumped off of her, she surprised me by grabbing me and kissing me on the lips.

"Mmm, it tastes like french fries." She licked my lips and I giggled.

"You're so nasty."

---

How do you guys feel about Delaney and Andy being official?

Make sure you vote and leave comments. Also, happy new year! 🎆 let's hope this one is better than 2016.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.7K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...
4.9M 139K 73
Chloe Cruise, the daughter of multimillionaire and business extraordinaire Austin Cruise, is set to take her father's place at a charity event in the...
84.8K 6.5K 60
In Phi, you don't get a choice. You fight and you kill until it kills you. After running from the only home she'd ever known, Cassie is out to get r...
662K 16.9K 53
Book One of Mafia Ultimatums As a young child Arieon Anderson was orphaned when she lost a brother and her parents in a fire that started in their h...