When the Right One Comes (Les...

By darksideofme17

Destiny Fukui is forced to return to her hometown for her mother's wedding. Can a wedding change the lives of... More

Chapter 1: California
Chapter 2: Preparing for Dinner
Chapter 3: Kate Pierce
Chapter 4: Sun, Waves and Bikini Bods
Chapter 5: Mother-Daughter Bonding
Chapter 6: Bowling
Chapter 7: Charity
Chapter 8: Samantha Baltimore
Chapter 9: Accidental Kiss
Chapter 10: Truth
Chapter 11: Fixing Things
Chapter 12: Jealousy Leaves a Bitter Taste
Chapter 13: Confused Heart
Chapter 14: Confession
Chapter 15: Complications
Chapter 16: Decisions are Made
Character Profiles
Chapter 17: The Pieces Have Fallen
Chapter 18: A Night Before Everything Changes
Chapter 19: Dinner Rehearsal
Chapter 20: Weddings and Choices
Chapter 21: A Sweet Goodbye and A Beautiful Beginning
Epilogue
Half of the Ornaments are Red (DestinyxSam ONE SHOT)
A Tale of Christmas Dinner (DestinyxSam Oneshot)
Take It Off, She Said
Until We're Gray and Old Part 1
Until We're Gray and Old Part 2

Trivia

4.2K 151 53
By darksideofme17

My original idea for the story was for Destiny to fall in love with Kate but I somehow changed my mind. This story has been playing around my crazy head since 2013 but I never got the chance to write it down because of the lack of concrete story line. When I did manage to sit down and write it, I gave into the idea of introducing Sam. There are 2 or 3 reasons as to why I didn't have Destiny and Kate end up together.

One: Kate is Jeff's girlfriend and I didn't want her to cheat on him or Destiny to be the cause of a broken relationship. Nope. Not a huge fan of people who breaks an established relationship. Also it would cause more friction between Jeff and Destiny. I want them to be able to amend their relationship like how Destiny and her mom is doing.

Two: Despite the lack of sibling love between Destiny and Jeff, they are still siblings, maybe not by birth but still, and I strongly believe that no matter how much you hate your family that there is still love for them. Destiny does love and respect Jeff because he is after all her brother.

Three: I actually like Sam. I think she's good for Destiny and vice versa.

In my original idea, Sam never existed, Destiny and Kate slept together, Jeff finds out but goes through his plan of proposing to Kate, Destiny goes back to Japan and there is NO HAPPY ENDING. As I said above, I scrapped that idea and introduced Sam to be the one destined for Destiny (ha, cliche).

Question: I have an insane idea of doing a sequel to this story but I'm reluctant to do so because for me Sam and Destiny already got their happy ending. So sequel, yes or no?

Would love to hear from you guys :)

Have a good year!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 1.9K 38
This story is about a girl named Destiny. She lives with the constant abuse from her father and an absent mother. All she really wants is to be loved...
178K 4.1K 39
WARNING: FUTANARI Matsuri has spent her life alone filled with hate and fear. The only person she ever felt a connection with was Harumin for an odd...
583 0 14
Story of how something happened to someone unexpectedly. Unexpectedly changes and circumstances happened in their life, and this circumstances can ch...
22 0 21
Carter Briggs lived a rough life. he was born into a family that was doped up constantly, and was forced away with his half sister at age two. they e...