PLAYER

By Love_Bri94

PLAYER; A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretend... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven.
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Sequel
Surpriiiiise!

Thirty

8.3K 465 240
By Love_Bri94

Sabrina

One Week Before Prom, Two Weeks Before Graduation

Almost over Sabrina, it's almost over.

This last month of school seems like it's been the most stressful. I have to worry about prom, then I have to worry about taking finals so that I'll be able to walk across the stage.

As soon as my birth week was over I went straight to focusing on what's most important.

I'm getting closer and closer to the finish line! I'm so excited and then it's off to Washington.

New scenery, new beginnings, I'm so ready.

My mom and dad said that they have a surprise for me after I graduate. If it's a car I'm going to flip out. I love the one I have now but I want a Camaro so damn bad.

Me and my dad have been growing a lot closer. It's just like old times. I promised him I'd be nice to my other sibling when I get to D.C. I can't be mad at the kid, it's not his fault my dad slept with that bitch. I'm still not too sure about being under the same roof with her. I've never even met the lady.

Anyway. I was getting ready to leave my locker but when I turned around I ran into Krista.

"Hey Sabrina."

I just looked at her and turned my nose up.

"So did you have fun on your party bus."

"Sure did."

"I was so hurt that I wasn't invited."

"Why would you be? I don't fuck with you."

"But your man does."

Here we go.

"Look, I want to be nice since we're getting ready to graduate and everything. So I brought you a present for your birthday. I know it's a little late." She lifted up a a gift bag. I looked at her confused. "Here take it."

"No thank you."

"Come on Sabrina, I'm just trying to be nice. I know we'll never be best friends or anything but it's never too late to turn over a new leaf."

I snatched the bag from her and started going through it. I felt a shirt and a cup. I pulled the shirt out and opened and it was a picture of her and Chris with her tongue all on his mouth and it's a recent picture because he had on a shirt that I bought him.

My blood was boiling.

"You thought you had that nigga on lock but he's still fucking me. You'll never be number one in his life. You'll never take my spot bitch."

I pulled out the coffee cup she had in there and broke it across her head.

Yes, I hit her that hard.

I dropped everything else in my hand and started beating this dumb bitch ass! If you're going to start drama at least know how to fight.

I could hear Tiara telling me to stop but I wasn't until this bitch was unconscious or dead and then I'm going after Chris pathetic no good ass next!

Christopher

I stood at my locker with my boys. These fools still talking about that damn party. It was hype as fuck though.

Part 2 after prom, just not as much liquor, I know better now.

"Aye C, what y'all driving to prom?" Mijo asked.

"You just gotta wait and see man. I got some shit up my sleeve."

"Nigga you driving that damn mustang. Yo step dad probably getting that shit detailed right now." Trey said.

"Shut yo hating ass up. You gone be the main one trying to ride in the car I got and I'm keeping it until graduation."

"We'll see." He said.

"Aye, why everybody running up the hallway." Michael said.

"Somebody must be fighting." Mijo said.

"WORLDSTAAAAAR!" I took off running up the hall

"Aye Chris, its Bri fighting Krista!" Michael yelled. I started running faster.

What the fuck happened?!

I got to where everybody was and pushed everybody out my way.

"Sabrina!" I grabbed her and tried to pull her off but she wasn't budging. Krista just had her hair but Sabrina was hitting her straight in the face. The hits were so loud they echoed through the hallway.

I finally snatched her off, but she started to fight me. I let her go. Next thing I know her fist went in my jaw.

"Fuck!" Her tiny ass hit too fucking hard.

"WE'RE DONE! YOU A NO GOOD LYING ASS BITCH! I ASKED YOU TO BE FUCKING HONEST AND YOU COULDN'T DO THAT! ITS OVER BITCH. KRISTA CAN HAVE YOUR SORRY ASS. I HATE YOU!"

She tried to walk away but I grabbed her.

"Baby wait, I'm sorry, it was a fucking mistake! I didn't mean to hurt you I'm so sorry don't do this to me."

"BITCH FUCK YOU! IT AIN'T A MISTAKE IF YOU DO IT MORE THAN ONCE, I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO THINK YOU COULD DO RIGHT BY ME. ITS OVER."

"But what about prom and everything. Sabrina you can't do this to me, I love you."

"YOU DONT LOVE ME AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT BITCH TO PROM! HER BLACK EYE WILL MATCH HER BLACK DRESS."

"What can I do to fix this?! Just tell me!"

"NOTHING, NOW GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" She pushed me hard and walked away.

My fist went into the locker twice and I kicked a trash can. I went to my locker and got my car keys. I gotta get out of here.

Sabrina

I tried to leave the school before security could get to me but I guess I didn't move fast enough. I don't care if I'm suspended right now. I hate this school any fucking way.

I sat in the principals office waiting on my mom to get here.

Wish she would hurry up.

It was taking everything in me not to cry. My heart was in a million pieces. I'm so embarrassed. I feel stupid. I knew he cheated even though he was lying and I still stuck around. Believing the I love you's. He's been full of shit since day one.

I fucking hate him. I should've beat him the way I did her.

The office door opened and my mom walked in. The look on her face caused the tears to fall.

We went into the principals office.

"Have a seat." He gestured to the chairs in front of his desk. We sat down. I pulled my hair up into a bun and prepared myself for whatever punishment. "Miss Jones I am very shocked to see you in this type of situation. You're one of my best students. What caused this?"

"A no good ass nigga."

"Sabrina!" My mom hit my arm.

"You hit Miss Santiago with a glass cup, she's bruised up pretty badly. And this is all over a boy?" Mr. Irvine asked.

I nodded.

"You date Christopher Brown right?"

"Dated."

"He's a frequent visitor in my office. Well he was and it seemed like it stopped once you two got around each other. Miss Santiago has been into a couple fights over him since she's been at our school."

I rolled my eyes, I'm just ready to go.

"Well as bad as I hate to do this because I know you're a good girl, I have to suspend you and you won't be allowed to the senior prom." He said.

"Well ma, I guess you get to take my dress back."

"Wait, me, her father and her sister have spent a lot of money on this. Like you said she's a good kid this is my first time up here for something besides an academic award. This is her senior year don't take that moment from her." My mom said.

All that was unnecessary, I didn't want to go to prom anyway.

"Okay, I understand how expensive prom can be. I'll let her go if she issues an apology to Krista."

"Hell no!" I said. "She started with me, I didn't walk up to her."

"But you got physical first you could've just walked away." He said.

"Where is she? She'll do it now." My mom said.

"Ma are you serious right now?!"

"Very! 15,000 dollars has been spent on so far, a dress, shoes, now I have to rent you a car, I'm having food and drinks, a photographer, you're not wasting my money. Where is this girl?"

"But I didn't ask you to spend all of that! That's a car!" I said.

"She's apologizing, where's the girl."

I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Follow me." Mr. Irvine got up.

"Just say sorry, you don't have to mean it." My mom whispered.

We followed the him to the other side of the office. He opened a door and she way sitting there with an ice pack to her forehead.

"Aye." I said. She looked up. "My bad for doing that to you, I'm sure you know not to walk up on nobody next time. Hopefully that black eye be gone before next week." I looked at my mom and Mr. Irvine. "Happy now?"

"It's a little extra but I'll take it. You're still suspended." He said.

"Can I go now?" I asked.

He pointed to the door.

I started walking to the door. "Fuck that buck tooth bitch, I should've beat her ass again." I said to myself.

When I got home I just changed clothes and got in bed. I haven't looked at my phone since before the fight so I decided to check it.

27 missed calls, 10 FaceTime calls and 14 iMessages from Chris.

I unlocked my phone and deleted our text thread. I went to my call log and cleared it then deleted and blocked his number. I went on Instagram and my notifications were blowing up.

I hit the heart icon and it was a bunch of pictures of me being posted by Chris.

@chrisbrownofficial I fucking love this girl man❤️❤️ @sabrinaj

@chrisbrownofficial My baby is so beautiful...how did I get so lucky @sabrinaj

@chrisbrownofficial That smile makes my day! What would I do without it?!! @sabrinaj

@chrisbrownoffical Her goofy ass always playing around. I swear my baby is everything @sabrinaj

@chrisbrownofficial I love this girl so fucking much, y'all don't understand! Somebody go tell my girl that I love her and I'll never give up on her EVER 😣😖💔💔💔💔 @sabrinaj

People were commenting telling him it was too late and they were tagging Krista.

I deleted all off the pictures I had of us from my page then blocked him.

I'll do the ones in my phone tomorrow, it's too many.

I'm so done with this fool. Ain't no coming back from this. It's time to focus on me!

Fuck him, fuck love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT⚠️
885 2 13
When Maleah's ex is dating her childhood best friends ex girlfriend. So they make a plan to make them jealous, and to appear like they had also moved...
97K 3.5K 45
The Sequel To Trust Issues..........