Runaway (A Zayn Malik fanfict...

By exquisites

"You are the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me, you bastard. I need you but I can't have you... More

Chapter 1 ♡
Chapter 2 ♡
Chapter 3 ♡
Chapter 4 ♡
Chapter 5 ♡
Chapter 6 ♡
Chapter 7 ♡
Chapter 8 ♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10 ♡
Chapter 11 ♡
Chapter 12 ♡
Chapter 13 ♡
Chapter 14 ♡
Chapter 15 ♡
Chapter 16 ♡
Chapter 17 ♡
Chapter 18 ♡
Chapter 19 ♡
Chapter 20 ♡
Chapter 21 ♡
Chapter 22 ♡
Chapter 23 ♡
Chapter 24 ♡
Chapter 25 ♡
Chapter 26 ♡
Chapter 27 ♡
Chapter 28 ♡
Chapter 29 ♡
Chapter 30 ♡
Chapter 31 ♡
Chapter 32 ♡
Chapter 33 ♡
Chapter 35 ♡
Chapter 36 ♡
Chapter 37 ♡
Chapter 38 ♡
Chapter 39 ♡
Chapter 40 ♡
Chapter 41 ♡
Chapter 42 ♡
Chapter 43 ♡
Chapter 44 ♡
Chapter 45 ♡
Chapter 46 ♡
Chapter 47 ♡
Chapter 48 ♡
Chapter 49 ♡
Chapter 50 ♡
Chapter 51 ♡
Chapter 52 ♡
Chapter 53 ♡
Chapter 54 ♡
Chapter 55 ♡
Chapter 56 ♡
Chapter 57 ♡
Chapter 58 ♡
Chapter 59 ♡
Chapter 60 ♡
Chapter 61 ♡
Chapter 62 ♡
Chapter 63 ♡
Chapter 64 ♡
Chapter 65 ♡
Chapter 66 ♡
Chapter 67 ♡
Chapter 68 ♡
Chapter 69 ♡
Chapter 70 ♡
Chapter 71 ♡
Chapter 72 ♡
Chapter 73 ♡
Chapter 74 ♡
Chapter 75 ♡
Chapter 76 ♡
Chapter 77 ♡
Chapter 78 ♡
Chapter 79 ♡
Chapter 80 ♡
Chapter 81 ♡
Chapter 82 ♡
Chapter 83 ♡
Chapter 84 ♡
Chapter 85 ♡
Chapter 86 ♡
Chapter 87 ♡
Chapter 88 ♡
Chapter 89 ♡
Chapter 90 ♡
Chapter 91 ♡
Chapter 92 ♡
Chapter 93 ♡
Chapter 94 ♡
Chapter 95 ♡
Chapter 96 ♡
Chapter 97 ♡
Chapter 98 ♡
Chapter 99 ♡
Chapter 100 ♡
Author's Note

Chapter 34 ♡

55.3K 1.8K 803
By exquisites

Chapter 33

(Kat's POV)

Zayn and I walked into his flat, feeling relieved. We both went straight into his room to change, I couldn't stay in this get up any longer.

Before doing anything of my own, I walked over to Zayn and took off his tie. He slid off his coat while I unbuttoned his shirt.

"Thank you babe," he smiled while walking over to the dresser to get some clothes.

I undid the clips in my hair and ran my fingers through it. After throwing off my shoes and jewelry, I needed to take off my dress.

I reached the back of my dress, trying to unzip it, but I couldn't reach it. After a minute of trying, I felt a cold hand on my back, unzipping it for me. He slid the dress off my shoulders than slowly slid it down my body. I closed my eyes, getting a certain pleasure from his touch.

He took notice and chuckled against me, his body vibrating against mine. He placed a kiss on my bare neck, my eyes fluttered open as I felt him leave. I looked down at myself, noticing that I was only in my bra and underwear. I spun around to ask Zayn for a shirt but when I opened my mouth to say something, he was already walking towards me with a T-shirt in his hand.

He held it out to me but when I reached for it, he pulled it back.

"On second thought," he smirked, "I'm not sure you need it."

"Babe," I laughed, "please?"

He gave it to me smiling, and I slid it on. When it was on, I looked down at it and smiled, "Zayn!"

He laughed, "it looks good on you."

He had given me a shirt that said, "thank you, thank you," in white but "fuck you" straight in the middle in bright red, designed to look like a shopping bag.

"You did this on purpose," I said to him.

He shrugged his shoulders then before I could react, he threw me over his shoulder and began to carry me out of the room. I giggled, "babe!"

He set me down on the couch, then laid on top of me. He trapped me on between his arms, making sure none of his body weight was on me.

"Finally, we're alone," he spoke against me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "finally."

He placed a kiss on my neck, "feels like forever."

I giggled as he kissed the other side of my neck, "tell me about it."

He started to placed random kisses everywhere on my face and neck, and I smiled.

"I love you," he whispered against me.

"You do?" I teased.

He pressed his forehead against mine, his hazel eyes looking into mine. "I think I do."

"Well I don't," I spoke.

"You don't?"

I shook my head.

"Please?"

"Nope,"

"Pretty please?"

"Sorry."

He smiled at me, "well then I might need my shirt back."

He brought his hand to my waist in attempt to take off my shirt but I quickly said, "fine. I love you."

"Too late," he teased.

I laughed, "babe."

He chuckled and quickly brushed his lips to mine before he fell to my side. He reached for the remote, "what movie do you want to watch?"

He scrolled through lists of movies on Netflix. I saw one that caught my eye, "oh, Aladdin!" He laughed while playing the movie.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, my back pressed to his chest as he kissed my neck gently. He pulled me close to him to where I could feel his heart beating, but I wasn't complaining.

We both watched the movie silently, and I had a feeling that I wasn't the only one in this room who liked this movie.

"Jasmine, you can't see him anymore. That's final."

"But father."

My breath was caught as her father slammed the door. Zayn took notice and held me tighter, "it's okay Kat, they'll find a way."

Zayn lost interest in the movie soon after that, but I was so caught up in it. At every important line, he always distracted me.

"I love you Jasmine." Aladdin was saying but on the other side, Zayn was nibbling on my ear, which always tickled me for some reason.
"Babe," I giggled, "please stop, I'm trying to watch."

He let go of my ear, "sorry."

But soon I felt him trace his fingers on my leg, but I didn't mind, it didn't distract me much.

Near the end of the film, I heard faint snores coming from behind me. I chose to let him sleep until the movie finished, so he didn't bother me.

After the film finished, I switched off the TV and turned to face sleeping Zayn.

I examined him for a moment. His chest moving up and down at his steady snores, his eyes fluttered close making his long eyelashes rest delicately on top of his cheekbones.

For a second, I thought about staying beside him and sleeping, but then I remembered that I should be going home. Gusto would probably call me and ask me to take on an extra shift and I couldn't wear one of Zayn's shirts to work.

I slowly, trying to make sure he wouldn't notice, got up off the couch. I turned and started to the door when I felt a hand grab mine.

"Where are you going?" Zayn mumbled.

I turned to him, "I might have work tomorrow morning, so I'll just go back to my flat."

He tugged my arm, causing me to fall on the couch again. He sat up beside me, "you're not going anywhere."

"But babe-"

"Nope." He didn't give me a chance to second guess myself as he picked up the two envelopes that were on the table. "What are these?" He asked, changing the subject.

"The wedding photos," I said to him.
"Can I open them?"

I nodded so he tore the envelope and took out the dozens of photos.

After skimming through many photos of relatives, we found a picture of Zayn.

He was sitting at the piano, singing with his eyes closed. "I'm keeping this," I said, taking the photo from his hand.

He chuckled, "what are you going to do with it?"

"Frame it," I smiled, "and hang it in my room."

He laughed and continued scanning some more photos. My head resting on his chest while our backs were pressed to the couch. We went through a lot of photos before we found one of me.

I was smiling, looking probably at dad. The bouquet of flowers in my hands, not even looking at the camera.

"I'm keeping this one," Zayn said.

"No," I said back, "let's find another one."

"Nope, I love this one."

Before I could argue, he put it on the table beside him and out of my reach. I sighed as he continued looking through the next envelope.

We found barely any pictures of ourselves for a while until we came across one that stole our attention.

The photographer had took a picture of Zayn and I together when we were outside. Zayn had me pressed against the wall, his arms on either side of me, trapping me. I had my arms around his neck, his lips pressed to mine.

Nobody was around us, and at that time we thought we were alone but apparently we weren't. Imagine how much trouble we'd get in if dad saw this.

"Shit," I cursed.

"I'm keeping this one also," Zayn said.

I shook my head, "let's trash it before anyone sees."

"Babe, nobody is going to know."

"But Zayn-"

"I promise."

I took a deep breath, "okay."

"Great," he kissed my forehead while getting up off the couch, "now go lay down in my room, I'll be right there."

"No Zayn, I have to go home."

"You're staying with me tonight and that's final." He said. I didn't want to argue about this, he was going to win anyways. Besides, I was too tired to fight.

I got up and walked to his room, falling back on his bed and shutting my eyes.

About five minutes later, I felt a hot breath tickling my neck. I opened my eyes to see Zayn above me, his arms on both sides of me.

"Hey there," he smiled adorably.

I giggled, "hi."

"Sorry about what I said," he spoke, "I didn't mean to sound harsh."

"Don't worry about it," I smiled, "I have a feeling that staying over might be a bit more fun than sleeping alone."

He raised an eyebrow, "you want some fun, yeah?"

"Depends on if you can handle some games," I smirked.

"Is that a challenge?"

I smirked, "you can say that."

"Bring it on," he said before crashing his lips to mine hungrily. I smiled under the kiss, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

My hands found their way to the bottom of his shirt as I didn't allow him to have a choice as I stripped it off of his body. Our lips separated for a split second, allowing him to throw his shirt off to the side as if it were never important.

"I can see that you're not playing around tonight," he smirked before pressing his lips back to mine.

I scratched my nails down his chest slowly, knowing it hurt, but not in a bad way.

"Shit," he mumbled.

Now, my hands traveled up his bare chest soothingly, then wrapped around his neck. I pushed him down, pressing his body against mine. Right now, nothing felt better than to have his body weight on top of mine.

"Am I hurting you darling?" Zayn asked, concerned about the pressure of him on top of me.

"You never hurt me," I whispered.

He took my bottom lip in between his teeth, tugging on it as if it were a toy. I whimpered as he bit down on it, he took notice and chuckled against me. He let go of my lip, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth as it roamed around freely, claiming dominance against mine.

His hands were moving up and down my hips until he had lost his patience. He moved his hands up my waist, pulling my shirt up along with it until he had the opportunity to yank off my shirt and throw it to the side, just like his.

Our lips separated, and our eyes met. His eyes were now of lust and dominance, and I smirked.

"That's it?" I teased him.

He raised an eyebrow, "you want more?"

"If you can handle it."

He moved down my body until his lips were connected to my waist. He placed a gentle kiss on my waist line. He moved his lips up my body, my heart started to race.

My nails dug inside his scalp, "baby."

He continued to kiss me, causing electricity to light inside of me.

"Fuck," I spoke as Zayn ran his tongue up my stomach slowly. "Zayn."

My body reacted to his every touch, my heart causing my chest to move up at this feeling.

"Am I causing you pleasure?" Zayn asked.

"More than anything."

I had never felt his tongue on my body like that, and I enjoyed it. My nails dug into his scalp rougher, not even caring if I messed up his hair.

"You like this love?" He whispered, continuing to kiss me.

His hand cupped my thigh, digging his nails into it as he soothed my body with his gentle kisses.

"Zayn," I whimpered, my body tingling at his touch, "don't stop."

"As you wish, my love."

My eyes fluttered close in pleasure as I enjoyed his lips connected to my body.

He began to bite down on some places, causing me to moan quietly. "Zayn."

"I love it when you say my name like that."

He ran his tongue across the place he just bit. The feeling of his tongue against me made everything else feel like it was nothing, and he was my everything.

"Zayn. Zayn. Zayn."

His free hand moved up and down my back smoothly. With his other hand, he continued digging his nails into the skin of my thigh, "who do you love Kat?" He spoke against me.

Without a moment if hesitation, I replied, "you Zayn."

He bit down on my skin, "Will you leave me Kat?"

"Never Zayn."

His lips connected to the middle if my chest, my breath got caught as I stiffened. "Are you lying Kat?"

I whimpered as he dug his nails deeper into my skin, "no Zayn."

His lips wandered my body as he kept his promise of not stopping. I was enjoying him, against me, kissing me.

"Nobody's ever kissed me like you do Zayn," I whispered.

"Nobody except me is allowed to baby," he spoke confidently, "do you like it when I make you feel this way?"

"Yes," I barely breathed, "I love it."

His lips connected to my jaw, and I couldn't handle it anymore. I needed him. I needed to feel his lips against mine more than anything at that moment.

"Stop being a fucking tease." I brought his head up and pressed his lips to mine desperately.

I ran my finger under his chin slowly, being fully engulfed in his kiss. His lips felt so right against mine, even though it was so wrong.

His fingers played with the outside lace of my panties as he tugged on them, moving them down my waist just slightly.

He traced my tattoo, not even having to see it anymore to know the shape.

The taste of his lips rolled on my tongue. I breathed him in, knowing that he was intoxicating, but I was addicted.

Our lips separated, and we both breathed. He wrapped his arms around me, digging his face into my neck. I set a hand on the back of his head as he lay on top of me. I felt him against me, every part of him touching me. His skin coming in contact with mine for the best feeling I've ever had. His heart beating against me, suddenly his heartbeat more important than mine.

"Kat," he whispered in my ear, "you are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

My heart fluttered as he continued. "You're the most important thing in my life," he hugged me tighter.

"I love you so much Zayn," I said to him, "so much."

He fell to my side, both of us turning to face each other. My head rested against his chest, his arms pulling me closer into him.

He stayed silent for a while. The only sound you could hear was the sound of our breathing, until he said, "you make me so happy."

Nobody has ever said that to me, and despite everything, it was the best feeling to know that you made someone so happy. Especially when you thought you couldn't even make yourself happy.

"So do you, Zayn."

"I love you." He pulled me closer, "more than anything in the world."

He pressed his lips to my ear as he slowly began to sing me to sleep. Soon, jet lag kicked in and took over as I shut my eyes and slept to the sound of Zayn's voice.

----------

I hope you're enjoying! Vote, follow me, and leave feedback. :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 438 12
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you. There's not a place on Earth where you can hide from me; I'll follow you beyond the afterlife if I have to." Dark...
3.7K 34 11
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...
102K 1.8K 29
Elliot Stevens has been abused and hated her whole life by the person who is supposed to love you always. Elliot is a genius because she thought it w...
Dark Sand By RMRayne

General Fiction

42K 1.2K 44
He put his hand on mine, stopping me from signing. "I need you to take this seriously. This isn't a game. This isn't a movie. If you sign this, your...