Maid To Queen (Diabolik lover...

By LoneWarrior8

She was saved by a man when she was on the streets. Indept to this man she became his maid. She knew him and... More

1 My Savior
2 Other Brothers
3 Protect
4 The Truth
5 Rebels
6 Bloody Fight
7 Sweet Blood
8 Goodbyes
9 Six Years Apart
10 Reunited
11 Conflict
12 News
13 Night School?
14 First Day
15 Takoyaki
16 Eventful Morning
17 Teacher 💋
18 Prisoner
19 Remembering
20 Familiar Teacher
21 Attacked
22 That Man
23 Plan
24 Attackers
25 Talk
26 Single Intruder
27 Kings Brother
28 Their Kind of Love
29 Medical Attention
30 I want to Believe
31 Class Resumes
32 Anger
33 Kidnapped
34 Caged
35 Forced
36 Plan in Motion
37 Despair
38 Struggling
39 Deal
40 Getting Ready
41 Preparations
43 Three Words
44 Battle of a Lifetime
45 Lied
46 Past
I have a favor to ask of you guys...
47 Closed Eyes
48 Alive
49 Awake
50 Blood Bond
Extra Smut
Update!

42 Teddy Saves The Day

2.2K 72 24
By LoneWarrior8

She arrived 2 hours early for the wedding. She sat on the couch in the room that the church had. The three girls said they had to go and prepare the area and go to Richter.

Richter was already preparing for the ceremony somewhere in one of the church rooms. He was really giddy. If he married her he would become king of all the vampires and plus he get's to touch her once their married. The very thought send excited shivers down his body.

While calmly drinking some water a sudden chill went down her spine making her choke on her water. After a few seconds of coughing she manged to relieve her throat.

I haven't seen him yet and I'm already feeling the chills.

She shivered and covered herself in the blanket from the bed, careful not to ruin her perfect hair and make up.

I feel dirty...

She would take a shower but she was already in her dress and make up so she had to deal with the uneasiness through out the evening.

She stared outside her window and saw a number of people start to come in. A lot of them were men and women dressed up all fancy. Only a few were kids and teens dressed up nicely.

How many people does this man know?!

She looked in shock at the number of people going in. A lot of those people were supporters of Richter which meant they were probably poor or not well provided.

She looked down sadly knowing hese people are following the wrong man. Immidiately she noticed a streak of curly blond hair.

It can't be!

She blinked a couple more times and the streak of hair disappeared.

Just my imagination...don't let their words lift you up.

She silently leaned back down on her couch and remained comfy. Though her mind were filled with hope of being saved from this marriage called hell.

Inside the church the brothers were slowly moving...

"Can't this crowd move any faster?!" Ayato whispered to his brothers.

"Quiet." Reiji rolled his eyes, but also annoyed of the slow pace the crowd were moving.

"I want to sit soon..." Kanato held Teddy tightly, so that he won't be crushed by the sea of people.

"How many people does uncle know anyway?!" Subaru eyes the people surrounding them.

"He is the brother of our father so he must know a lot." Shu looked around to see any sign of anyone he knew. His usual bored and lazy eyes were slightly wider.

"We must move carefully. First we have to find Jasmine." Reiji informed them.

You don't need to find me. I already found all of you.

Jasmine sent a message to all of them.

"Where the he-"

Quiet! You can't alert Richter of your presence. Look up.

They all look up and saw a bat hanging around. (Hehehe)

Yes that is me. Are you all ready? The wedding will start soon. Get as close as possible to the center without letting Richter notice you okay?

The brothers all nodded. Some still had suspicions about her but pushed it aside.

I can't defy Richter directly in front of him so do me a favor and save her quickly.

The brothers looked at one another in confusion.

Hurry and save her.

The bat flew away leaving the brothers more determined than ever.

"Let's hurry and save her." Shu mumbled and they all nodded.

"Finally you will be free, and so will I."

Jasmine smiled as she landed on the window of Richter.

"I have arrived." In a flash Jasmine turned into her 'human' form all dressed up.

"Took you long enough." Richter scowled. "Go check on the bride to be if she's ready. I'll be waiting for her." He left the room with a satisfied smile.

"I really despise you." Jasmine gritted her teeth and teleported in front of her room. "Melody?"

"What?" She opened the door with a scowl on her face.

"He's ready." Jasmine gave a small smile. "And so are they." She said in a small voice.

"Huh?" She lifted her dress ready to go.

"Nothing. I'll help you." Jasmine gave a closed eye smile as she grabbed her dress off the ground.

"Thanks." She looked away and started to walk.

Time passed by and she stood behind the big doors where everyone awaited for the bride to be. The door was decorated with white cloths and large beads on a string accomodated it nicely. The brothers sat together which raised the questions to the guest present, but most shook of the thought and just thought Richter invited them. Hina was sitting directly in front of them with no one beside her. Her father was with Richter though unknown by her.

She walked in the isle as soon as the door opened. She took in the sight of everyone staring at her. She looked on the ground but then Jasmine hooked her arm around hers.

Look up.

So she did. Gracefully, pleasingly and attractively she walked down the isle with hundreds of eyes on her. She didn't bother looking at the audience and focused on the man in the suit standing beside the preist. Together the two women walk down the isle.

"Finally..." Richter smirked as soon as he saw her behind the doors.

"Beautiful..." Shu looked at her form while walking down the isle.

Wait for my signal. Now is not a good time.

Jasmine warned the brothers telepathically. They all itched to move but it would ruin the moment.

She finally reached the end and faced Richter. A translucent veil hid her face until Richter lifted it up.

"Nice to see you." He slyly said.

"Sure." She rolled her eyes, but Richter ignored it.

It's not nice to meet you, is what she wanted to say.

The priest said the marriage words but she wasn't really listening, until she heard her name.

"Richter, do you take Melody Yuma as her loving husband, to protect her with everything you have and provide her with everything."
(I'm sorry I don't know the real words! I'm to lazy to search it so hehehe)

"Yes." Richter grinned as he looked from the preist to her.

"Do you Melody Yuma, take Richter as your loving husband to follow his command and show him love for all eternity?"

"Mm." She looked away from the two and only groaned.

The preist took that as a yes.

"...you may now kiss the bride."

Richter took her chin gingerly and stared at her dull eyes.

I guess no one is really going to save me. I was foolish to think that someone was going to save me.

Hina was bouncing her legs up and down, not wanting to let her marry a strange man.

The brothers were clenching their fist waiting for the signal.

Now.

Just as they were about to kiss Kanato stood up and threw his dear possesion, aiming between them. The sudden movement surprised the brothers and the audience.

They were about to kiss sealing the contract, instead of meeting lips she felt something else soft.

She opened her eyes and so did Richter. They both pulled away and the object fell on her hands. Her eyes started to water as she knew the object well.

"Kanato-sama." She looked at the direction where they would likely be and saw Kanato in a throwing possesion.

"No one is going to take her away from us, right Teddy?" Kanato showed a sadistic smile while the brothers all stood and glared Richter.

"We object to this marriage."

~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ FOLLOWERS!!! I can't imagine that much people my lame excuse to make a book😂 but I am extremely glad of this book of mine provided you any sort of entertainment❤ Love you guys let's reach another hundred!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.4K 63
When Isabella gets on a witches bad side, she knew she was in for something awful. When the witch sneaks in to her house late one night to tell her...
451K 13.3K 42
All her life she stayed in a laboratory and was tested and experimented without mercy. She was forced to take unknown drugs and was injected with dif...
216K 7.7K 68
I pushed the large black doors of the throne room open and entered the ravaged room. In the throne room were multiple cracks and holes in the wall. S...
1.1M 36.6K 69
ѕωєєт тαℓкєя (Y/n) (L/n) a girl who was always alone. Being alone caused her to lose her emotions and push herself away from the world...JUST...