Reunite (One Direction Fan Fi...

By Idcnialll

In the beginning, our story was happy. We were happy. But then suddenly, it changed. The story reversed. And... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

66 5 0
By Idcnialll

Eliza's POV

The dinner to be honest was quite awkward. Nobody really said anything, except from the adults. Half way through the night they were deep into a conversation about taxes or something. Personally all I tried to do all night was avoid eye contact with Niall.

Alison's POV

I swear you could feel the tension between the two of them. It made me quite uncomfortable. I feel sorry for Niall. He probably didn't know why she was angry at him. Then again I should be feeling sorry for Eliza because she is my my best friend and he did ignore her.

Once dinner was over and the Horan family left I helped clean up wit Eliza. You know the usual washing the plates putting the leftovers away and all that rubbish. Long story short I helped clean up and went to bed leaving Eliza on her own.

Niall's POV

I can understand why she is angry but it has happened now. If I could go back and fix it I would but I can't so she should just forget it now and we can go back to being friends again.

I ran up to my room and started thinking. What would happen if she forgave me? Would we get back together? Would she still hate me? I guess i'll never know. I wonder what she's thinking right now. She has probably moved on but I never actually broke up with her so technically we are still together.

A/N bye go follow my sisters 1D twitter account @irish_pineapple please it would mean a lot xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
248K 10K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...