Chapter 9

Can I just say that I am buzzing. THE Nicholas McDonald followed my sister and I on twitter and I can't believe it. I'm just like ahhhhhh. oh my gosh. Right, okay I'm going to calm down now and continue writing this chapter. I just had to let that out. Ooookkkkaaayyy ...

Alison's POV

"It's nice to see you again," I said to my old my old friends who had been waiting patiently for us. I checked my phone for the time. 1.29PM. Well we weren't that late. They had only been waiting on us for like 9 minutes.

Natalie stood up and literally squeezed us as her attempt of a hug. I wouldn't have expected much different from her. She had always been the bouncy, hyper and loud person in our little group of friends in high school .

Her dark brown ombrey hair had been straightened and her bright blue eyes looked as though they were crystal. She was wearing an orange Lacey crop top and light blue high waisted denim shorts with brown leather sandals. She had on bright orangey lipstick and a rosey coloured blush.

Eliza's POV

Natalie came over and squeezed us to death. I swear sometimes that girl gets a bit over excited. Anyway after Natalie did that, Maisy (a.k.a Madison) Came over and, unlike Natalie, gave us a much more gentle hug that didn't make my blood flow stop.

Her dark brown wavy hair had been swept back into a ponytail and it was now waist length. She had dark brown chocolatey eyes that shimmered in the sun. She wore a light coral coloured skater dress with a white leather belt and white leather sandals with silver studs on them. She had coral lip gloss and she had done cat eyes with her black eyeliner.

Maisy was always caring. She used to sort out the problems. She was also the kind of person that was popular and that caused all the boys to be attracted to her in high school.

We talked for a while. A while as in a few hours.

...................................................

A/N- Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was basically describing her friends. Please vote and comment

Instagram Account- Tttropicattt

Twitter Account- Idcnialll

LOVE ANNA BANANA xxxx