Chapter 7

Eliza's POV

The dinner to be honest was quite awkward. Nobody really said anything, except from the adults. Half way through the night they were deep into a conversation about taxes or something. Personally all I tried to do all night was avoid eye contact with Niall.

Alison's POV

I swear you could feel the tension between the two of them. It made me quite uncomfortable. I feel sorry for Niall. He probably didn't know why she was angry at him. Then again I should be feeling sorry for Eliza because she is my my best friend and he did ignore her.

Once dinner was over and the Horan family left I helped clean up wit Eliza. You know the usual washing the plates putting the leftovers away and all that rubbish. Long story short I helped clean up and went to bed leaving Eliza on her own.

Niall's POV

I can understand why she is angry but it has happened now. If I could go back and fix it I would but I can't so she should just forget it now and we can go back to being friends again.

I ran up to my room and started thinking. What would happen if she forgave me? Would we get back together? Would she still hate me? I guess i'll never know. I wonder what she's thinking right now. She has probably moved on but I never actually broke up with her so technically we are still together.

A/N bye go follow my sisters 1D twitter account @irish_pineapple please it would mean a lot xxx