Chapter 3

A/N soooo...... i hope this chapter is good!

Eliza's P.O.V

I was soooooooo bored. I did have a mild case of ADHD so sitting on a chair for 11 hours didn't work well for me, and there was a little kid kicking my seat, just GREAT! I guess I wasn't much of an optomist, but WAS there anything positive about this? I was acting really cranky for some reason.Then I realized that the plane had internet connection. SUPID STUPID STUPID. I logged onto twitter immedietly and let out a loud gasp.

@NiallOfficial: Can't wait for the family reunion. It good to be home!

Did that mean Niall was coming back to Mullingar? 'Cause we were next door neighbours and all. He has probably bought another house anyway. And don't act all suprised like 'Oh how could you be next door neighbours with THE Niall Horan!? Well It's a long story but here it goes.

3 years ago...

I was sixteen, life was perfect. I had the PERFECT friends, the PERFECT family but most of all the most PERFECT boyfriend ever, Niall. Yes, it was THE Niall Horan. He was my next door neighbour, my best friend and then my boyfriend. I guess that's TOO perfect. I was so proud of him when he got through in the X factor, I never thought that stardom would change him, but I was very VERY wrong. After Niall got through to the semi finals, he started to ignore me. He wouldn't answer my texts or calls and EVERY night he was 'out with the lads'. And one night while he was 'out with the lads' he was caught kissing a random girl. So yeah. you get the picture, he isn't perfect as he seems.

Present Time

The one thing that gets to me every time is that I still love him. I shouldn't but I do. He probably doesn't remember me, but what can you expect I'm just a random girl and he is a member of the hottest boyband on earth.

A/N  hope you like it.

love Anna Banana x