Orange is the new gucci (in p...

Da TherealestVC

What happens when Max agrees to go on a shopping trip with Victoria?...hilarity ensures, fluff, a bet, and ma... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Caesar salad and cheeseburgers
Sweatshirts...Cashmere
Food fight!!!!....and mall jail
Lets go to the movies
I like you okay?
Friday the 13th (special chapter)
Community service
Valentine's Day
I still get jealous
Fix you
Please...please
Victoria's Secret
Sister Sister
Sisterly love....sisterly blackmail
This...means...war!!!!!
Max's hometown visit part 1
Max's hometown visit part 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR NOTE 2
IMPORTANT NOTE
Finals and Graduation

Mall jail

598 19 3
Da TherealestVC

🎶Been stuck in here *harmonica sound* for about three hours *harmonica sound* and now I'm hungry *harmonica sound* I don't know why I'm rhyming but I gotta sing and play all day, because I got the mall jail blueeesssss *harmonica chimes*🎶

Everyone in the mall jail except for Victoria who was cheering for the harmonica, Victoria was banging her head against the wall. The jail cell playing was going on for hours because some teen that stole things from a video game store decided it was the right time to sing and play the harmonica...how he got it? No one really knows or wants to know. Max looked over at Victoria and sees how sad she looks 'I can't help but think that maybe this is my fault...maybe I should go talk to her'.

Max sighed walking over to where Victoria was. She tapped her on the shoulder but was only met with a scowled face. "Tori It will be alright, they will review the tape and find out who started this then we will be released" She says hopeful. Victoria turned away and said in a defeated tone that Max has never heard since the paint incident "It won't be alright...you have no idea what my parents will do once they find out about this". She finishes off sitting on one of the benches with a sigh, she starts to mess with the jail cell bar.

Max walks to the front of the cell, she tries gets the attention of the guard sitting in the office chair with a big box of donuts and mini tv in front of him. Tapping on the bar doesn't get his attention, so she decides to tap on the bars harder. This grabs his attention "Ehh, what do you want little girl?" He says with a tough voice. "Umm, I was wondering what is taking so long catching who started the food fight?" Max asks the intimidating guard in a shy voice. The guard grabs a donut from the box then takes a big bite devouring the whole thing he finally speaks "Well, little girl I was wondering too but do you see me interrupting someone's precious eating time? Huh? Why don't you go sit and wait with the rest of your little troublemaking crew?".

Max goes to turn around upset, Victoria seeing this goes by the front to give the guard a piece of her mind "Hey tubby! why don't you get off your lazy ass and see what's taking so long, instead of yelling at my friend?!" She says then gives him the finger. She puts her arm around Max's shoulder guiding her to one of the empty bench seats in the jail cell.

"Thanks Tori, I really appreciate it" Max speaks up after a few minutes.

"Don't mention it to anyo-*sighs* you know what? I gotta stop saying that...besides only I get to yell at my friends not some lazy ass security guard" Victoria says with a blush on her face.

"I'm sorry for throwing food at you and getting us landed in here" Max apologizes for earlier rubbing the back of her neck.

"It's okay...and I guess I'm sorry for yelling at you, I may need to work on that" Victoria says back with a guilty face.

"It's alright, I think we both have something we need to work on" Max says smiling.

Without thinking Max wraps her arms around Victoria who tenses up first, but soon after relaxing . The two friends hug each other for another couple of minutes before letting go. The atmosphere suddenly felt warmer and friendlier, the two played a variety of games to pass the time.

Max sighs after their fifth game of I spy "I just wonder what is taking so long with catching who really started the food fight".

Back at Arcadia Bay

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPERS!"

There was a bit of a struggle at the Price residence, Chloe led the cops on a chase in her neighbors yards. The chase had been going on for about an hour. It all started when Chloe decided to run after read her charges. She managed to trick the cops by pretending to comply with them and bolted.

The charges were: Illegally parking in two spaces, Illegally parking in a handicap spot, Starting a food fight at Portland Mall, Shooting a stolen firearm in the junkyard, Drinking underage, Almost causing an accident on the highway and that was just the beginning of the long list. The punishment for all those was a court date, with Chloe's record it wasn't looking good for her. Joyce shakes her head watching her daughter dodging the cops left and right...'Where did I go wrong?'.

After what seemed like a couple of hours, the cops had given up on chasing her and were about to use the taser on her when Rachel decided to help them out and tricked Chloe with the promise of food and alone time and they managed to catch her. The first trip would be to Portland Mall to clear up the whole food fight mess, then to the county jail for the next few days before her court date was assigned. Rachel didn't wanna miss the look on Max and Victoria's face when they found out who the culprit was of the food fight, so she decided to tag along.

Back At The Jail

A familiar voice was heard cussing and yelling theories about the 666 license on the back of the police car. Max and Victoria finally got their answer to who started the food fight.

"CHLOE!" "BLUE HAIRED CHICK!" The two said at the same time.

"Hey guys hehehe" Chloe says with a nervous look on her face.

One of the cops spoke up getting everybody's attention "It has come to our attention that Chloe Price has started the food fight. We are terribly sorry for the mix-up everybody, let them out".

Max glares at Chloe looking like she's about to attack her. "Wowzer Chloe I didn't think you would stoop to that level in order to win a bet" Max snarks at Chloe waiting for the guard to unlock the door so she could punch or hit Chloe.

Victoria's eyes perk up after hearing the word "bet", she decides to question the two girls "what bet?"...Max and Chloe continue to argue and ignore her. However, Rachel hears her then walks to where she is standing. "Well well hello Vicky it's a pleasure to see you in this condition, I can't say that I'm not all surprised with your history". Rachel throws a smart remark at Victoria who rolls her eyes, "Rachel just tell me what the bet was" she said tiredly. Rachel feels bad for Victoria. "Okay fine I'll tell you about the bet Vicky". She tells her to come over and tells her all about the bet.

After everybody was released and three guards held Victoria away from Chloe after she had basically straggled her. Chloe learned a valuable lesson, never place a bet against Rachel because now she had to owe not only Rachel and Max money but Victoria too. The police car took Chloe to their second destination, the county jail...Rachel caught a ride with Max and Victoria back to Arcadia Bay in Victoria's car since well Rachel rode there with the police.

The time was 9 pm when they arrived back to campus, Victoria and Max were very exhausted from the long day so they headed straight for their rooms after saying goodbye to Rachel. Max was in for a surprise when she entered her room she saw a package on her bed. She walked towards her bed dropping her bags on her floor, she picked up the package opened it. It was revealed that the camera that she was looking at from the camera store. 'But how?' She thought then realized 'Victoria of course'. She looked at her cool new gadget then saw a small card inside it read 'For a great photographer, never lose sight in your work Maxine...you've got a gift xoxo :* Tori'.

She walked to the bathroom with her pajamas and her toiletry supplies, she went to brush her teeth and change. Walking back to her room with her dirty clothes and her toiletry supplies, she looked over at Victoria's door she had hoped the blonde haired girl hadn't gone to sleep yet. She dropped her things off at her room and walked across the hall. She stood in front of Victoria's door thinking about what to say or how to knock...'fuck, I feel like a preteen asking their crush out on the first date...all I'm going to do is knock and say thank you right? Just do it Max' Max knocked on Victoria's door only to hear an annoyed voice on the other side.

"For fucks sake Courtney! If you ask me one more dumb question again. I'm going to shove my foot up your ass so fa-" Victoria says then opening up her door to Max.

"Ohh I'm sorry Maxine, I thought you were Courtney...Do you need anything Maxine?" Victoria says waiting while tapping her foot.

Max doesn't trust her voice at the moment and decides to give Victoria a hug. "Thank you Tori for the camera" Max whispers pulling away from the hug.

Victoria flustered again and slightly disappointed about the short hug manages to smiles back and says "You're welcome Maxine".

"Soooo, did you have a good time?" Max asking nervously rubbing the back of her neck...she really needed to stop that.

"Yes I did besides your crazy friend trying to ruin it" Victoria quirks up "Did you have a good time?" She asks the short brunette.

"Yeah hehe...Chloe sure can be a rebel, one time when we were younger she convinced me that it would be fun to get into her parents liquor cabinet then we spilled red wine on the carpet. That's always a story to tell when we go there" Max laughs.

Victoria starts laughing, shaking her head thinking 'Max has some silly friends', she decides to ask Max why she is really there since she isn't a very good liar.

"Umm, well uhh I was wondering since today didn't go good that we could have a redo like umm maybe go see a movie or have a sleepover or go eat dinner sometime?...I mean we don't have to if you don't want to-" Max says being cut off by Victoria.

Victoria smiles and giggles at how nervous Max is then says "Sure, just text me the deats then I'll get back to you".

Victoria turns around to grab her night kit and pajamas to head to take a shower, Max does a cute little dance like she had just won the Super Bowl. Victoria turns back around with her things to see Max doing the little dance then clears her throat while trying to keep her maintain her laughter. Max looks at her in embarrassment recovering from her embarrassment quickly decides to call it a night answers back to Victoria saying "Alright, cool...well I'm glad you had a good time and I promise next time there won't be any bets or any foolish friends trying to ruin our time...umm good night Tori" she waves then turns back to her room before she is stopped by Victoria who says "Good night Maxine". Who gives Max a quick hug and gains enough courage to give her a kiss on the cheek. She grabs her phone and leaves her room. Walking past Max who is left stunned in the hallway.

Victoria walks to the bathroom with a grin on her mouth. gleaming with an ear to ear smile. She still can't believe what just happened. After she finishes showering and doing her night routine, she walks back to her room and puts her dirty clothes in her bin and things away. She gets under her covers and closes her eyes thinking of all the sweet dreams she will have. Max had managed to recover from her trance, already in her room and under her covers closes her eyes and thinks of what will come the next time they hang out.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

13K 155 34
PriceField, Chloe's POV. Hope You'll like this one. Rated M because of later chapters. Sorry for my grammar T-T Explicit sexual content from chapter...
3.2K 98 24
This is a FanFic with Chloe Price and My OC Jimmy Carswell. PriceWell, if you please. Jimmy has moved to Arcadia Bay right after his father died. H...
2.9K 138 65
What if he's written 'mine' on my upper thigh, only in my mind? Y/n y/l/n has been going to Blackwell for a while now. Though she used to be a party...
47.1K 1.3K 44
Pricefield AU where Max grew up in Seattle and never met Chloe until high school. Blackwell has dual dorms and they got partnered up as dorm buddies...