Warrior

By wintergirl08

Living in a military family and being the only girl in the family can have its toll on most girls, but not Al... More

Warrior
1: Training Day
2: Off to Town
War Zone
A Regular Nurse Day
First Meet
Trapped
Double Agent
Knife Games
New Friend
Meet and Greet
Deal
Trainer
Preperations
Lost Boys
Ready or Not
Falling for it
Fear of Heights
Trust Fall
Knives are for Throwing
Girls with Tails
Listen to the Music
Visitors
Change of Plans
New Twist
One out another In
Attack Plans
Silent
Skull Rock
Master Plan
Time
Next Book (Not a Chapter)
Warrior on polyvore
10 stupid things

Silent Treatment

20.4K 547 138
By wintergirl08

**Pan POV**

"Well I told you, you should have come with me in the beginning!" I stated as I walked out of the shadow by the cage. The look on her face was priceless when she saw me. She obviously was not happy to see me.

"Do you still believe that I am not Peter Pan or are you still under the thought that I am mentally challenged?" I asked with a laugh as I looked down at her in her cage. She only stared at me with those grey eyes, not at all wanting to answer my question.

"Oh so you’re not going to talk to me is that it?" I demanded still watching for some sign that she was actually going to talk but she just stared at me like I was some rodent off the streets.

"Well that’s to bad, since I was hoping we could pick up on our last conversation. Somewhere along the lines of how you got here exactly?" I asked She rose one of her eyebrows but apart from that she kept her facial expression stone cold. I was really starting to get irritated about this silent treatment.

"Fine then, if you’re not going to answer me, then let me fill you in on some of your questions." I hissed now making my face level with hers.

"As long as you don’t talk to me, the longer you stay in this cage, and the longer you stay here in Neverland. Would be a shame if you came home to find that not only your brother James was dead but also the rest of your family now wouldn’t it?" I asked now with a smirk for I must have hit a nerve for her face showed a completely different emotion. Rage.

She tried to put her hands through the cage and hit me but I was already a step ahead and was now on my feet a few steps away from her cage. She was red in the face and her eyes were bright with anger.

I smirked, this is too easy, and she will be too easy to crack now that she cares so much about her family. I better go find out what else Tink had for information I thought.

"Until next time Alex." I stated as I turned and started walking away from the cage. I walked over to Felix who had been sitting of to the side watching the whole battle between Alex and I go down. He had a small smile on his face.

"I see you got some good information then?" Felix questioned me as I turned toward the cage again. Alex was now staring down at the corner of the cage, apparently fixed in a deep thought.

"You have no idea Felix. This plan will be over in no time now. She is too easy to break, since she cares for her family and all." I said with a smirk turning my attention back to Felix. Felix then turned his gaze down to the bag that he had in his hands. Up close I realized it wasn’t his but a dark brown material that was strung together at the top. One of Tinks bags.

"I’m guessing that was Alex’s bag that Tink gave her?" I asked taking the bag from Felix’s hands. I was about to reach in a grab the contents out when Felix grabbed my hand making me stop.

"You don’t want to do that." He said looking at the bag with a fixed expression on his face.

"Oh really and why is that?” I asked pulling my hand out of his grasp.

"There’s octopus ink in there. The first two boys who put their hands in there got frozen. See" Felix replied pointing toward the back of camp where two of the lost boys were standing frozen with a purple glow around them both. I laughed.

"Smart Girl after all" I remarked. "Well that will make this plan a little more exciting then, wont it?" I asked turning back to Felix.

Felix’s smile returned and he replied "Why of course Pan."

***Alex POV***

I needed to get out of here... I needed to get out of here now. I thought. Tink was right, he is a demon. But at least I know why he wants me here now. He wants the book... But he is not going to get it. That’s the last thing I have from James, and I wasn’t going to give it away to some control freak like Pan. My eyes were drifting around the cage until they landed at the top right corner of the cage. There was a peg slightly off in that corner I saw.

I slowly turned my eyes to find Peter talking to one of the taller lost boys in the shadows. He had my bag in his hands. Come on take the bait... I thought watching Pan as he started to open the bag but then he was stopped by the lost boy.

Damn it! I thought. I watched the lost boy point to the far left where two of my captures stood now frozen thanks to the Ink I got in the bag from the octopus. Tink was right; those lost boys really are stupid. I was just about to turn my eyes back to Pan but then felt like I was being watched so I forced my eyes back to my corner this time on the top left of the cage. I made my eyes go glossy and stayed still. I stayed like this until I saw movement from where Peter was standing moments before. I turned my head a fraction and saw him turn past the lost boy and head into the Forest.

Good riddance I thought. Now all I have to do is get out of this place. I looked around the camp trying to find something useful or something that can help me. As I looked around I realized that apart from the lost boy sitting in the shadows, no one was watching me. In fact most of the boys were heading to bed except for of course the two boys still trying to get over the octopus ink. Are these boys really thick enough to leave their prisoner alone in a cage at night? I mean come on, at least one person most realize that I could easily get out.

All I need is a knife to break the peg in the top right corner of the box. Then the cage will shatter, most likely since cages like these normally are held together by one peg that is placed a little different then the rest. I was just about to try and grab the rock by my cage to try and break the peg when I saw the Lost boy in the shadows starting to make everyone head to their beds. Do they really have bed time around here? I thought as I saw the rest of the lost boys including the tall lost boy jump down into the tree off to my right. Must be there hide out I said to myself as the last of the boys jumped into the tree.

Now it was only me and the two lost boys who were frozen with ink still. As I looked at them carefully I realized that they were both glaring at me. Great, if I try to grab the rock in front of them, they will most likely come after me once they unfreeze, which looked like would happen anytime from now, since the purple haze that once had covered them was starting to fade. I kept still until I realized they were no longer frozen, but instead of them jumping down into the tree like the rest of the lost boys, they grabbed the bag that the tall lost boy had placed by the tree, and came walking over to me.

"We've got something for you Alex!" One of the lost boys said as he threw my bag into the cage bars. It landed by my hand and I looked down at it.

"What do you expect me to do with this? It already did its job" I replied looking back up at them with a grin on my face. The other lost boy pulled out his knife and threw it making it land very close to my fingers on my right hand.

"You caused us to miss dinner tonight thanks to your little prank, so now it’s our turn. Open the bag and dump out its contents." the lost boy said now sitting down next to my cage.

I didn’t argue with the boy because I could tell this was the most stupid thing that he could have possibly made me do, and I had a plan now in my head. So I took the bottom of the bag and turned up the bags contents making it display the now slightly old octopus.

"Now what?" I said looking up at the lost boys. One of the lost boys smiled.

"Cut them up for us won’t you?" He said grinning. Oh of course I thought. They still think I can’t handle a knife so they expect me to mess up causing me to get ink all over me or something like that. Fine if they want a helpless girl playing with a knife then that’s what they will get.

I pretended to look upset about this idea. "Why? I don’t even know how to use a knife! I don’t want to cut myself!!" I said giving them my biggest puppy eye look I could mutter.

"Just cut the octopus already!" The lost boy said now sitting down next to his companion.

I looked down at the knife and grabbed it. At first I started cutting very small pieces. The ink was spilling out like blood would from a wound. Gross I thought. My knife was now half covered with the ink. I then decided to cut the octopus a little fast and quicker making the ink go flying. The lost boys jumped back quickly hoping that they would not get any ink on their clothes. Thankfully for me, I hadn’t gotten a drop on my yet. While the boys where getting off of the ground to come back and look at what I had down to the once before Octopus, I dipped the handle of the knife in ink. I then faked a "Oh I meant to chuck the knife at the octopus again" move making the knife hit the grass right by one of the lost boys feet. It landed right in the ground so only the handle of the knife was sticking out.

The Lost boy laughed saying "Are you really that bad with knives?" He then bent down and pulled the knife out of the ground. Once he had the knife in his hand, he started to freeze again. His friend, not being so smart, didn’t realize that the knife was the reason for his friend freezing again, so instead of not touching the knife, the other lost boy tried to grab the knife from the frozen Lost boy only to get ink on his hand, making him drop the knife right by my cage and made him freeze as well.

"Well wasn’t that easy." I stated now smiling. Using the bag as a cloth, I grabbed the knife and jammed it into the Peg that was slightly off in the corner. The peg popped off the cage, causing the sides of the cage to fall making a loud crunching sound as two sides fell on top of the know knocked out Lost Boys.

I jumped out of the mess and grabbed the knife from the other lost boys’ pocket. I then turned and ran into the woods.

----

Hello there!

Ahhh! What the heck is going on with tink? Is she helping out Peter or helping out Alex? Hmmm good question! I had alot of fun writing this chapter, even though it took awhile to write. I got to finally show some of Alexs skills from training. There will be more of that though later on in this book. Anyway If you have any questions please ask me! I love talking to you guys!

I will try to write this week but Im not sure because all this week I have blocking for rehersal after school but hey you never Know!

Vote!

Lots of Love

Wintergirl08

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 3.5K 52
I guess you can say that I am unlucky. At least that is what I call myself. The one guy I ever liked has me friend zoned, my family thinks that I am...
23.9K 399 24
In a lot of these Pan x reader fanfics the reader ends up making pan good,but what if both of them are evil? the only problem is that (Y/N) has a wea...
45.1K 980 14
The sixteen year old Wendy Darling lives a decent life in London with her parents and her two little brothers. Everything seems to be normal, but in...
13.6K 139 28
This story is inspired from the hit TV Shows Once Upon A Time and The Originals. Also I added a little bit of The Vampire Diaries in this story as we...