My Cocky But Sexy Idiot Of A...

By TheCreative3

-COMPLETED- Started:5th March 2015 Finished:22 June 2017 #1-hate at first sight(2019) #2 in missions (2019) M... More

Chapter 1:Arguing With A Stranger..Classic Blair.Idiot.
Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me
Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See..
Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?
Chapter 5:"I Might Be Young But I Aint Stupid"You sure?
Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn Life.
Chapter 7:Responding To Fire With Fire Is A Choice Not A Forced Action
Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill MeThankyou!
Chapter 9:Now Everyone Take A Moment And Breathe..
Chapter 10:A Lesson You Should Learn In Life?
Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great..
Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.
Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything.
Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.
Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To..
Chapter 16:I Cant Even..Just Kidding..
Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day...
Chapter 18:Dont Invade My Personal Bubble..
Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter 20:Well Im At Loss Of Words For Once..
Chapter 21:See What Happens When I Let It Go?
Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I Admit It!
Chapter 23:You Cant Knock Me Down..Well
Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long
Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad
Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..
Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..
Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.
Chapter 29:If You Give It That Extra Push...
Chapter 30:Its Proven That Your Brain..
Chapter 31:You Know If Someone You Hate..
Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You Not Comes Out Of It...
Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf Would I Make A Good One?
Chapter 34:A Lie Can Either Keep A Person Alive Or Kill Them..
Chapter 35:A Pebble In The Road May Not Make A Difference In The World But..
Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..
Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill..."
Chapter 38:Love Is One Thing That One Cannot Buy Yet One Could Pay For It...
Chapter 39:Sometimes You Have To Give In But That Doesn't Mean...
Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But..
Chapter 41:Life Is A Rubik's Cube...
Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...
Chapter 43:When You Get Ready It Normally Prepares You...
Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...
Chapter 45:Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem...
Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders...
Short Note
Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...
Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose...
Chapter 50:If Your World Falls Apart In Front Of You...
Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When..
Chapter 52: To Escape Is Not Cowardness Or Fear...
Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story...
Chapter 54:A Story Can End..
Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To...
Chapter 56:The End...
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 49: Get Fooled Once Shame On Me...

5.1K 215 20
By TheCreative3

Chapter 49: Fool Me Once Shame On Me, Fool Me Twice Shame On Me, Fool Me Three Times Shame On You. You Mouldy Potato.

I had caught Liam and Luke on the way out and asked them for a ride, leaving out the reason for my heavy panting at first and the distant mood I had as they had eaten in the cafe before arriving at uni.

We said our last goodbyes before separating. Luke going to his lectures, I went to my English lecture and Liam drove back home.

As the day went painfully slow, I had convinced Luke that I had a lot of work to do at breaks so we didn't see each other all day except last period. Which was Physics.

But Luke hadn't showed up yet, I popped out my phone to send him a message but was met to the eye of a text from him.

Luke:Skipping today's Physics lesson, meeting Liam, soz, love you byeee😘😘

Wow.

Me:I dislike you now but unfortunately I love you too, have fun😘

This lesson will be such joy.

At the most I was confused, at the least I was upset- I really don't care anymore.

"Hello class"

"Fuck off you dick"

The room went silent.

My eyes widened, that slipped.

"Who the hell was that, that's rude"I said gasping falsely and looked around.

I could feel Ethan's eyes basically at the back of my skull.

After a few glares everyone started to drift onto thinking it wasn't me and let it go.

I took a few notes down as he spoke about speed-basically every topic that would give you a headache.

I hadn't looked up at him once which probably pissed him off since he picked on me for answers a few times and I just shrugged even though I knew them.

The lesson had ended and I had joined the herd of people exiting, I hadn't seen Ethan behind me so I sighed in relief.

As I was a foot away from exiting the door, a body covered it and closed the door.

"Oh for fuck sak--"I muttered but his hand covered my mouth.

"Blair I will not tolerate your language"He firmly said, hardly gazing into my eyes.

I yanked his hand off of my mouth.

"Excuse me?"Was he trying to provoke me? Like 'Ha Blair I have you under my thumb even though I played with your heart'.

"I heard you call me a dick"

I looked up to meet his gaze, my eyes full of fire.

"Because you are"

"Do you want an essay?"

"Do you want a slap?"

He looked taken aback, blank yet his eyes were still as saddened as they were when I had ran out of the room.

"I am your professor have some respect"Speaking as if to a kid; I lost my sanity.

"Have some respect?If anything you need to earn my fucking respect you asshole!"I fumed and he pushed me against the door harshly. Wrapping his hands roughly around my waist.

He grabbed my chin and pulled it up so I would keep staring into his eyes and not shift my gaze.

His eyes were intimate and dark, his pupils dilated yet his feelings not clear.

"You cannot just trap me in a corner whenever you want. I am not a game to play"I spoke back firmly and strictly.

He didn't say anything but carried on staring into my eyes. I wanted to look anywhere else except him.

"Tell me Ethan..."I whispered, running my hand trough his hair. "Why are you working with Dickens? Why do you put me through this?" 

I scrunched my hand into a fist in his hair, tugging it gently which caused his eyes to close.

"Stop" He breathed out, "I know what you're doing"

"If you don't like me, even a little, then why are you telling me to stop. I have no effect on you"

He doesn't like it when I start to play his own game.

My hand now gently ran down his face, over his eyelids and past his stubble, stopping only to touch his lips. When I didn't move my finger off of his lips, he opened his eyes slowly. Watching me trace my finger across his bottom lip. The lips I had once touched with my own.

"Baby stop"He spoke again, softly. Putting his hand on top of mine to remove it.

"Why?"

"I'm your professor"

I instantly removed my hand without his help.

"We both know that's not all you are"I had somehow managed to keep my voice emotionless, firm and clear. Confident, which I wasn't.

"Shit...just get out"He looked on the verge of desperation, and I was keen on breaking him.

"Make me"I whispered slowly, grazing my teeth against his ear.

His hands grasped my upper thighs, lifting me up till my legs were wrapped around his hips.

"I warned you"

The door opened from behind me and I knew he was going to drop me outside the room.

Suddenly, the door closed and Ethan sighed.

He put me down and I watched him walk away from me, running his hands through his hair.

"You frustrate me Blair Vermin"

"You infuriate me Ethan Baker"

He walked back up to me quickly, his timid eyes on mine.

"Why can't I stay away from you?"He sighed out as if I was paining him.

I looked down at my feet.

"Sorry, I didn't know my presence hurt you, brought you so much pain..."My voice betrayed me and croaked a little.

He put his hand on my cheek, leaning his forehead against me.

"No. Make up your mind. I'm sick of our ups and downs, when I start trusting you loving you more than ever, when I'm full of bloody contemptment you screw things up. Something happens and I break a little. Not anymore Ethan. These tears will get me through but I don't know if you will"

He went silent.Painfully silent.

"Do you want me?"I gulped hard before saying it. "No and we are never going to get back together. Blethan will no longer exist"

"It's not that easy" he whispered, nothing louder than the whistle of wind against grass.

"I'm making it easy"

"I want-"

"What the bloody hell?!"A familiar deep male voice shouted as the door was being opened against my back.

"Dad go away I am busy" Ethan looked unfazed while I was freaking the hell out.He could lose his job! This is not right!

Hide Blair.

My instinct took over and I ran to the rows of desks; going to the last one and sitting under it.

Once I got there I put my hand over my mouth to stop my bizarre panicking breath.

The governor.. Ethan's dad was in the classroom.

"I cannot believe this Ethan!" He shouted in anger and my eyes widened."Blair come out!"

Oh shit. Oh shitting crackers of Mother Nature.

Game over.

------------------1155 words-------------

Happy new year guys! A bit late I know..but still it's 2017!🎉🎉 To an amazing and happy year💝

If you like this chapter please make sure you tell me what you think be either leaving a: Vote,Comment,Fam, Share or PM😎

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and please feel free to tell me your feelings towards everything happening in it!😄

Stay smiling you're beautiful💙❤️💜💚💛💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 10.2K 43
"You signed me up for what?" I shrieked at her. My best friend, who had volunteered me to test a new game that she wanted to make videos out of. A ga...
44.4K 1.4K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
Mistaken By Karsyn

Teen Fiction

141 27 11
The smooth life of a 19-year-old boy's life was going just fine until it goes into a different direction as a strange girl that is the same age as hi...
6.7K 160 46
COMPLETED* My first story! Please give me support if you could! Kevin Blake's back to teaching again, same school, same job, same thing for 5 years a...