A bad girl can't love *ON HOL...

By jojomichh

You know that typical bad girl, the one with the dark past. That's Infinity. She was taken away from her pa... More

A bad girl can't love
Chapter 1:Home •
Chapter 2:Many Homes •
Second Part of Chapter 2:Many Homes
Chapter 4: Staying Home
Chapter 5:School
Chapter 6:Weekend
Chapter 7: Problem
Chapter 8: Party
Chapter 9 : Next Day
Chapter 10: I ain't going
Second part of Chapter 10 : I ain't going
Chapter 11 : Awkward
Chapter 12 : Relationship
Chapter 13 : Looking for the money
Chapter 14 : Not him!
Chapter 15 : Not your girl
Chapter 16 : Party like you're 18
Author's Note
Author's note
AUTHOR'S NOTE! IMPORTANT

Chapter 3: I'm Bad

2.5K 72 1
By jojomichh

Chapter 3: I'm Bad

Edited

Infinity's P.O.V

As I woke up I felt so comfy and warm in my pillows and blankets. My hair was a little messed up but it still looked good.

I stretched my arms and smiled , I then heard someone say "Good morning cupcake"

I jumped a little because I didn't know somebody was in my room.

"Don't call me that" I said.

"Fine sweetheart" another voice said.

I turned around and saw Noah and Deirein standing by my door with a smirk on their faces.

I rolled my eyes and rudely said "Get out of my room"

"Aww I wanted to stay" Noah said.

"Well to bad" I got up from my bed and opened my door pointing outside my room.

"See ya later........cupcake" Deirein smirked as he and Noah got out.

Ugh!! My name is Infinity not cupcake! I'm not a stupid CUPCAKE !!

I closed the door and headed to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and then took a shower. I carefully opened the door from my restroom making sure nobody was in my room. I sighed in relieve and headed over to my closet.

I put on a bright red t-shirt,black pants and red converse shoes on. I let my natural curls loose and tied a red ribbon on top of my head. I put on my light pink lipstick and very few mascara.

I headed downstairs to the breakfast table and saw a bunch of boys and mom and dad.

"Oh good morning Sweetie" mom said.

I nodded.

"Sit down" she said.

I did so and then a little boy with brown hair and blue eyes walked towards me with a plate of 3 pancakes stacked on top of each other.

"Here you go" he said.

I smiled and said "Thanks"

"I'm John" he said "This is the part were you say that I'm so cute and adorable" he smiled.

I smiled and said "You are so cute and adorable"

He blushed and sat down at his chair and started to eat.

I finished almost all of my pancakes and stood up then headed to the kitchen.

Everyone was shocked because nobody had picked up their plates.

I stopped at the thrash can and threw away the remaining pancakes, then I put the plate in the sink. I turned on the water and got soap.

"The maids can do that for you, honey" mom said.

"I'm sixteen, I think I'm old enough to wash dishes" I said.

Everyone stared at me dumbfounded.

I finished washing the dishes then headed to my room. I got on my bed and turned on the T.V.

I was watching Pitch Perfect, then I heard a knock.

I growled "Ugh!"

Then opened the door and saw Deirein holding a bag.

"What's that?" I asked.

Deirein smiled and said "Can I come in?"

"No"

He didn't listen and came in either ways.

I sat on my bed and so did he, then he handed me the bag.

I took it and put my hand inside to see what it was.As I took out my hand I was holding a box. It said iPhone 5c and it was red.

I smiled and said "Thanks"

"It's a reward for helping clean up"

"Oh"

"I think you can be nicer" he said.

"What makes you think that?"

"Your mom and I were looking at your file , and saw your past life,with your parents, you loved school and never broke a rule" he smirked.

"Well that's not me anymore"

"Why?"

"Because!"

"That's not an answer" he smirked again.

"Ugh! Get out!"

"No!" he yelled.

"Ugh!" I hissed and shoved him out of my room and slammed the door really loud.

I am very sensible about my past life. I've kept my feelings inside. I never cried or anything. That's why I snap when somebody mentions my past life.

Deirein's P.O.V

She slammed the door in front of my face. I felt sad for her. I know there's something wrong with her but I never thought she'll be so sensible about it.

"What's up with her?" asked Noah.

"I asked about her past life with her parents, and then she got all riled up"

"Idiot!" Noah whacked me.

"What?" I asked.

"Her parents died in a car crash"

"Ohh" I said.

I ran to her room and saw her bedroom door open. I walked in and saw.........something really bad.

Her T.V was broken and on the floor, her bed sheets were ripped and scattered on the floor. Then I headed towards her restroom.

I saw her mirror broken and the pieces of glass on the floor.

I then saw her on the corner of the large restroom. She was holding a piece of sharp glass,had some cuts on her wrist, and blood dripping from them.

I ran as fast as I could to her "Infinity are you ok!!" I yelled.

She nodded then closed her eyes and she dropped the piece of glass on the floor and stood up.

She just stood there like nothing had happened and after a few minutes she fell on the floor and stayed motionless.

I ran over to her and picked her up.

Infinity's P.O.V

I woke up in a very comfortable bed. The room walls were dark blue,their was an Xbox,flat screen T.V, on a shelve there was a bunch of videos games,controllers and very few books.

I had a terrible headache and my left wrist was cover in a thick band or band-aid, not sure what it is, and it had a few blood stains on it.

As I turned around I saw someone next to me with their arm around me. Deirein

His breathing was heavy and his arm was around me.He was shirtless and he looked kind of cute while he was sleeping.

I felt so warm and comfy even though there was just one very thin blanket over us. I suddenly move my head to face him. He was already awake and his green eyes met mine.

"Good morning cupcake" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and asked "What happened?"

"You fainted"

"And why am I in your room?"

"Since your room was kinda messed up I brought you to mine"

I blushed and then looked at my hands then I realized that I wasn't wearing my own shirt.

"Umm....Deirein" I said.

"Yes cupcake?"

"Umm where's my shirt?" I asked

"It got dirty so I lend you mine"

I stood up and put on my shoes. As I walked to the door I had a terrible head ache. I put my hand on my head,closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"You ok, cupcake" Deirein asked.

I shook my head slowly "My head hurts" I said.

He got up from his bed and handed me 2 pills and a glass of water. I took them, then put them in my mouth, and drank the water.

"Sorry about you know what" he said.

I nodded and left his room.I headed to mine and saw that everything was fixed. I sat on my bed and smiled.

I actually liked being close to him.It felt nice. Wait No...no..no...no

Love isn't in my plan. Plus he's a really nice friend

Friend................

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter! Read Vote Comment

Plzzzzzz please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 824 13
(Rewriting) Tired of reading same old cliche teen romance where the good girls falls for the bad boys and the bad boys falls for the good girls? And...
8.1K 193 28
Book One In The Stolen Series ---------------∆¶∆--------------- Ever heard of those stories where people are kidnapped, or stolen, from people? Stuck...
416 6 2
***SLOWLY EDITING BUT THE BOOK IS COMPLETED IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS VERSION*** He once lived in a normal house hold with a happy family. That was un...
6.4K 56 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...