Phan One Shots

By NerdieGrl

Just a bunch of oneshots about Phan. :D It'll be updated slowly and when I have inspiration. Warning: These... More

Hide Your Phangirl, Emmy
Baby Winnie, Part 1
Baby Winnie, Part 2
Thunderstorms and Darkness
Stood Up
Frostbite
I love you
Dance
"Goodbye" "Hello"
Colors
Running
Internet Support Group
2009
Panic! in the school
Shy Punk, Bold Pastel
Midnight Questions
Distractions
Sneezes and important AN
So blind
Yay! HBD Dan!!
Youtube!!! AN
Awkward Flower Crowns
Gran!
Cars and Coffee Pt. 1
Freshman Friends
Panic! in the classroom Pt. 2
Colored Coffee
Cars and Coffee Pt. 2
N O P E
Tag (I dunno, man)
Hello Internet!
????? AN
THIS WAS A BAD IDEA
I forgot to ask
Pretending it's Him
What??!! AN
Drawn Love
Cat Whiskers
Toddler?
Well, that just happened
I think that's kinda obvious, princess
ITTKOP Part 2
50 Boxes of Cake Mix
Beautiful Photos
Don't Cry, Bear
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Beautiful Photos Pt 2
Soulmate's Hair
The Ticking Clock
Baby Emmy
50 Boxes Pt 2
Christmas Challenge Tag (I dunno)
It's Christmas!
THAT"S A GANG SYMBOL
Stupid Onions
15 Facts Tag
Wakey Wakey
tagtagtagtagtag
Guardian Angel
???¿¿¿¿¿??????
Mistletoe
W H A T
Printer
Hades and the Dryad Pt. 1
Special Place
Special Place Part 2
Living Situations Pt 1
Facts Tag *Again*
Catchy
Faded Colors and Vibrating Particles
Q&A
Living Situations Pt 2
Q&A Answers
Reminded Me of You
Sketch Pad
Sketch Pad Pt 2
Shirt
Felix Felicis
Lunch
Y'ALL
Spy
You Have Me
Roommute
Hades and the Dryad Part 2
Hades and the Dryad Part 3
Young and in love, just not with you
Kids
Soulmate's hair Pt 2
Almond Milk
Vampires and Witches
Colors Pt 2
Tag?
Accidental Texts
Haunted
Letters
Another tag *gasp*
Superhero
Connected Rooms
Connected Rooms Pt 2
Teachers and Students
Beetlebug and Chat Noir
Body Swap
Transfer Students
Hide Your Fangirl, Emmy REWRITTEN

Thing for Compition

1.1K 42 26
By NerdieGrl

AN: 

Hey everybody, I'm Nerdie's best friend, and this was a story Nerdie wrote for our English class's story competition. I helped with this story a little bit, and when she got started, we decided to play the "How Many Supernatural References Can We Fit In 500 Words Before Our Teacher Thinks It's Plagiarism Or Recognizes Where It Came From" Game, and we had a blast doing this and playing with the characters. For the contest, you had to read your story aloud to the class, and then we voted and this story won! I knew that it would win because I saw the class's reactions and they loved it, but she kept saying I was crazy when I insisted she would win. Here you go, enjoy, and please review to tell her why you agree she deserved to win the story competition.

. .  . .

The Color Blue

Did I mention I absolutely despise the color blue? Sorry, bad introduction. Let's rewind.

Hello, my name is Deanna Jensen, and the only color I can see is blue. You see in my world, the only color you can see is your soulmate's eye color until you meet them. Everything is just different shades of their eye color and the color I was stuck with was this stupid blue.

My younger sister, Samantha, who insists we call her Sam but I always call her Sammy, was stuck with hazel until about a month ago when she met her soulmate, now boyfriend, Richard Collins. I had never met Richard before but the way Sammy talked about him he sounded like a grade A dork.

Sammy was extremely excited for this afternoon when she, Dad, our younger brother, Adam, and I were going to take Richard, his parents, his older brother, Jimmy, his little sister, Luci, and her boyfriend Michael out for dinner.

. .  . .

Sammy and I arrived a bit earlier than our father, who was supposed to meet us there later due to some job he was working. A small part of me wondered if he even would come at all.

"Hey, Sammich!" a shorter boy called. Sammy had said he had slicked back blonde hair and hazel eyes but I wouldn't know as I was stuck with this moronic blue. He slung an arm around Sammy's shoulders, leaning up due to her tall stature. Sammy rolled her eyes in an annoyed but also loving fashion. 

Richard's mother, Becky, introduced herself, her husband, Chuck, Luci, and Michael. Luci explained that her brother, Jimmy would be late due to work.

"Nice to meet you, ma'am," Sammy chirped.

"Woah there, Sambrador. When did you turn into Miss Polite?"

"Hush," Sammy said to Richard.

"Where's your father?" Becky asked as we took our seats.

"On a job, he should be here, but we don't know when," I explained.

"Ah, and your brother?"

Looking to each other, Sammy and I chorused, "We forgot Adam!"

"Thanks, guys," Adam said sarcastically, walking in and sitting down. "This seriously needs to stop happening."

"Sorry, Adam. Wait, how'd you get here?" I asked.

"Sorry I'm late, but I ran into Adam, here, and Luci gave me the wrong time," an unfamiliar voice said.

Luci laughed, and I turned my head to get a look at the new arrival. My eyes locked with a pair of crystalline blue eyes. The world around me suddenly transformed from my dismal blue to electrifying colors that I could only imagine in the past but I could only think one thing:

I suddenly loved the angelic color that was blue. 

. .  . .

AN: 

(It me, Nerdie) 

This is a thing that I wrote for something for school like my best friend said at the top and I thought you guys would like it so here. 

((tbh I was trying really hard not to laugh while reading it and almost lost it at the 'we forgot adam' part also I had to pronouce Sambrador and Sammich aloud)) 

(((also don't listen to my best friend, I still think they're crazy, she and one of our other friends entered and their stories were really cool!)))

((((I'm gonna post this as a seperate story as well after i make a cover))))

"Love to you, enternally. You're all brave and brillant. Goodnight for now" ~Gerard Way 

I love you all soooooo much. Sorry for being so rushed earlier. Remember to take care of yourselves <3 

-Nerdie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unbroken By Trash

Fanfiction

1.1K 56 30
[WARNING: CONTAINS DESCRIPTION OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDE. PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED!] I hope you enjoy the story! Thanks!
12.6K 183 20
These are a bunch of Sad/ Fluff Phan one shots that enter my mind so I don't have to make a whole book about them and put them in here! TRIGGER WAR...
5.6K 358 8
Dan and Phil Cinderella AU - need I say more? No trigger warnings apply! :)
110K 5.1K 34
I have cute little images that pop into my mind and don't want them to be full blown phanfics, so I'll just do cute little fluffy oneshots whenever I...