Sketch Pad Pt 2

AN: 

Description: Phil's been wanting to say those three words but also wants it to be perfect (bad description but it's almost 12 am so whateva) 

TWs: none 

. .  . .

Dan and Phil had been dating for a few months now and Phil could definitely say that he had fallen for his boyfriend. He just needed the right time to say it. Anytime he had tried, they'd been interrupted so he decided to make the perfect date so he could tell Dan and what could be the better day than their half-a-year-iversary.

"Hey, Dan," Phil chirped, walking up the group after school. "Hi, Andi and Aurora."

"Hi, Phil," Dan said with a small smile.

"Hey, Phil," Aurora greeted.

"Hiya, Philly," Andi chirped. "Sorry, we can't chat. Date night!"

"How long have you two been dating by the way?" Phil asked.

"Two years, three weeks, and five days," Aurora responded.

"You kept track? All I knew was two years. Aw, kitten, you're so cute," Andi cooed, kissing Aurora's cheek.

Aurora blushed. "A-anyway, we have to get going. Bye."

"Okay, see you later," Dan said as the two girls walked off.

"Speaking of dates," Phil began. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out tomorrow."

'Please say yes, please say yes,' Phil thought.

"That's a little short notice but sure. I'd love to," Dan responded with a smile.

"Great!"

"What should I wear?"

"Whatever is fine."

. .  . .

"Whatever is fine?! What does he mean by that?!" Dan frantically asked his friends. Andi and Aurora were sitting on Dan's bed as he paced back and forth.

"He probably meant anything is fine," Andi sassed.

Aurora glared at her girlfriend, "I'm sure whatever you want to wear will be wonderful. He likes you for you not your clothes."

"But-"

"And if you're really worried about it, Andi can pick out clothes for you to wear," Aurora assured.

"Stop volunteering me for things," Andi complained but she stood anyway and walked over to Dan's closet. "Moth shirt and ripped skinny jeans. You can never go wrong with ripped skinny jeans," Andi decided throwing the clothes at Dan.

Aurora smirked and pointed at her ripped jeans. "I take notes."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang downstairs.

"Oh no!" Dan panicked. "I'm not ready!"

"Don't worry," Aurora said. "We'll go stall. You get ready."

"Thanks," Dan said as the girls exited the room.

. .  . .

Phil rang the doorbell anxiously as he waited for someone to answer the door. The door swung open to reveal Andi and Aurora.

"Hey, Philip!" Andi said doing jazz hands and jumping once.

Aurora sighed, "I told you not to do anything weird. Hi, Phil."

"Hey, Andi, Aurora. Is Dan-?"

"He's just getting ready," Aurora assured. "He'll be down in a minute. Come in."

Aurora guided the group into the living room where they sat down.

"Now, he has to be back by midnight, alright? He gets a little annoyed without internet time before bed," Aurora advised.

"Okay?"

"Aw, leave them be Aurora," Andi said. "They're young boys in love!" Andi wiggled her eyebrows.

"They're our age," Aurora responded.

"Of course, sugar plum, but what time did we get back on our last date?"

"I brought you home at eight because you threw up and don't call me sugar plum."

"What are you two bickering about now?" Dan asked, walking down the stairs. He had followed Andi's advice and worn his moth shirt and ripped skinny jeans. Sadly, he hadn't had enough time to straighten his hair.

Phil's jaw dropped.

"Aurora's being overprotective again!" Andi complained.

Aurora laughed, "Have fun you two."

. .   . .

Dan and Phil first went to dinner. They happily chatted about everything and nothing at all as they ate before they went for a long walk before ending up at the London Eye. They stood in line for a bit before they somehow managed to get their own passenger car. While Phil was getting more and more excited, Dan was getting more anxious. He wished that he didn't have his stupid fear of heights.

"Dan?" Phil ask as they were almost at the top. He turned to his boyfriend and realised how much Dan was shaking. "Oh my gosh, are you alright?"

Dan nodded, not trusting his voice.

"Liar. What's wrong?"

"Heights," Dan muttered, relenting.

"Are you scared of heights?" Phil asked worriedly.

Dan nodded again.

"Why didn't you say something?" Phil asked, wrapping his arms around Dan. "I'm so sorry. I didn't even think about that."

"It's okay."

"No, no it's not! Here I was trying to make everything perfect but I was too caught up in my plans to ask if you were afraid of heights."

"It's just one date." 

"But it's not! We've been dating for six months and this whole time I've been trying to find a time to say something but it never works out. Fine, I'm just going to say it. This whole time, I've been wanting it to be perfect but I should've just said it."

"Wha-"

Phil grabbed Dan by the shoulders, forcing Dan to look at him. "I love you, Daniel James Howell. I'm in love with you. I've fallen for you and I'm okay with that."

"I'm in love with you, too," Dan responded, smiling.

"Good," Phil said pulling Dan in for a love-filled kiss. 

. .  . .

AN: 

Two updates in one day?!??!?!? lol

No long AN cause I need sleep and I just did one earlier. 

BUT my younger brother and I were watching Disney Channel earlier and an ad for that HOP movie came on and he said he wanted to join a band and I automatically said "he wants to join Fall Out Bunny?" and my brother face palmed 

Okay that's all 

"THE POOR GROOMS BRIDE IS A... you said it not me" -Brendon at the concert lol 

I love love love you all so much! I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow and a wonderful week and month and year and ugh just have a wonderful life my children

-Nerdie