Hades and the Dryad Part 3

AN: 

Description: Same as before

TWs: Same as before

. .  . .

 "I'm sorry! There's not much I can do! You can't exactly make someone mortal again," Dan exclaimed in defense.

"Maybe not but all of eternity is not 'a bit'," Phil responded.

"I guess that's fair."

"So what am I supposed to do? Where do I stay? What are my powers?"

"Psh, I dunno. Why don't you read the book?"

"There's a book on being immortal?"

"You think we just explain everything everytime a new god or goddess is born? It was apart of the new order when Em became president. She thought about have PJ turn it into a video game but we all kinda decided that it should probably be a book instead. Here," Dan snapped his fingers and a book appeared in Phil's hands titled 'So you're immortal, now what?'

"Is the title also a song by Fall Out Boy?" Phil asked.

"No but it probably could be."

Phil flipped open the book to the first chapter which was titled 'How?'.

'Whether you were born or married in, you probably now have some sort of family who are also immortal,' it read. 'If you were born human and you somehow became one of us without marriage, congrats. That's nearly impossible these days. You probably working really hard so good job now you can chill with us for eternity!'

"This is... not what I imagined when you said that there was a book," Phil remarked.

"Hey, don't blame me. Em wrote it. Anyways, you can stay here while you're learning, I guess. I'll show you to your room."

"Oh, uh, thanks," Phil muttered as Dan showed him to a big room not too far down the hall. The room's decor was just as dark as the rest of the Underworld and yet, somehow, it felt ten times more inviting.

It had a large four poster bed on the back wall made of some dark wood with black and gray sheets, which Dan promptly clapped his hands and changed to blue and green at Phil's request. It had a couch and TV and desk with a computer. A large grandfather clock sat in the corner ticking away.

It had a balcony with empty flower pots and a bathroom and walk in closet, full of colorful clothes (also at Phil's request).

"It's lovely. Thank you, Dan."

"You're welcome. I suppose I'll leave you be as I have some work to get done. Dinner's at seven," Dan told him, pointing at the clock. "I'll send someone to fetch you so you don't get lost."

Phil nodded, "Thank you."

"You're very welcome," Dan said before exiting the room.

Phil settled down on the big bed with the book in his hands, somehow his mind whirring more about Em calling him Dan's boyfriend than anything else.

. .   . .

"Hey, Dan?" Phil asked as he and Dan ate dinner. They sat at either end of the huge table, reminding Phil of Beauty and the Beast.

"Yeah?" Dan responded.

"Why do you have such a big table?" Phil asked chickening out from asking his real question.

"Sometimes I have guests... Okay, no, that's a lie. I'm not sure. I just do. You can move closer, if you want."

Phil nodded thankfully, before picking up his plate and moving to the seat to the right of Dan. "Thanks."

"No problem. So are you gonna ask me your real question?"

"Wh-what? How'd you know?" Phil asked.

Dan raised an eyebrow, "Um, hello? Greek god here? Plus you still look confused about something. C'mon, Phil, how long have we known each other? Six months? I'd like to think we know each other by now. So, what was your real question?"

"Why did Em call me your boyfriend?" Phil blurted.

Dan's face flushed a deep red, "Oh, I'm sorry if she made you uncomfortable. I'll speak with her about-"

"You don't have to- I mean, you can if you want but it didn't bother me. I was just curious."

"Oh, alright."

"But... if I may ask... why did she call me that? You don't have to answer."

Dan's blush darkened more, "Ah, well, it's just... I really like you!" Dan blurted, panicking slightly.

"O... kay."

"And she knows I have a big crush on you so she started calling you my boyfriend even though you're not and you probably don't even like me like that, I just-" Dan rambled.

"You... have a crush on me?"

At this point, you probably could have put a tomato next to Dan and Phil wouldn't be able to tell the difference due to how much Dan was blushing.

"Did I say that?" Dan muttered with an awkward laugh.

"Yes," Phil said with a slight giggle. "It's okay, Dan, I have a crush on you, too."

"You... do?" Dan asked.

"Yeah."

"May I... kiss you?" Dan muttered sheepishly.

Phil smiled and captured Dan's lips with a soft kiss. "Dan?" Phil asked when the two separated. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Dan nodded, a smile swallowing his face whole. 

. .  . .

AN: 

I FORGOT TO POST THIS SORRY

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED! THOMAS SANDERS STARTED FOLLOWING ME ON INSTAGRAM AFTER LIKING MY DRAWING OF HIM AND PUTTING IT IN THE FAN ART FRIDAY ASFHDKDHSK 

Sorry, had to get that out

Also my aunt and my Aunt's mother in law (basically my grandmother but not legally ya'know) pitched in to help me get the laptop tablet I wanted so now I can do digital art and I've been drawing non stop example is my new profile picture and I should be able to post more

I'm considering drawing a new cover for this with my own art?? Maybe I'll make a few and you all can vote on it I dunno

(Jack in a croptop tho???? I haven't seen the vid but I drew it lol)

VIRGIL!!

Anyway it's almost 2 am so I should sleep lol

"Language, Daniel" -Phil (again haven't seen the vid yet but I will)

I love love love you all. Have a wonderful night. I must go

-Nerdie