Pregnancy Troubles

بواسطة fandommfanficss

Aria Montgomery and Ezra Fitz met in a bar. One thing led to another... Aria got pregnant. Throughout the pre... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One

Chapter Thirty Four

53 2 1
بواسطة fandommfanficss

Aria's POV

Chapter Thirty Four

Last night I spent the night at Spencer's as she was taking me to the hospital today for the ultrasound. I was nervous to go and them tell me the baby was dead inside me from being held by A for all this time or that there was something really wrong with it.

I really wanted Ezra here for me and to help me through this, especially if I get bad news about the baby. I haven't really spent any time with him since I found out I was expecting a baby. I also haven't spoken to him since they found me in that house. I just don't know what to say to him but I know I'm going to have to speak to him soon. I need to know where we stand for when this baby comes.

I have really strong feelings for him but I'm scared of what would happen if someone found out or it just doesn't work out for the two of us. I woke up to an empty side of the bed. I guess Spencer was down stairs eating breakfast waiting for me. I quickly got dressed into a pair of legging and a long purple jumper. It hid most of my stomach and I didn't look too pregnant. I put on my usual natural make up and pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

Then, I headed down stairs to see Spencer sat eating a bowl of bran flakes and when she saw me she smiled. "morning Momma Bear." She greeted me hugging me awkwardly.

"Morning." I replied and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl.

"Are you ready for today?" She asked me and I sighed. I shrugged my shoulders biting into the banana. "Do you want me to call Ezra to come" She asked me.

"I don't thin he'd want to be there and I'm not sure he's able to. He has work today." I told her quietly.

"I'm sure he'll cancel it if he got to see his baby. He didn't seethe baby last time you went with Hanna's Mom." She told me.

"Can I phone him for you?" I nodded at her and she squealed and ran out of the room to grab her phone. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed deeply.She was trying to get us to talk and I knew it. It was nice and all but I didn't need someone fighting my battles for me.

Once she came back down from her room, she had my bag, her bag and my phone in her hand. "We're getting ready to go. We've gotta go to the school and pick up Ezra." She told me. I nodded and we got to the car and buckled up before heading to the school.

This was going to awkward, I hadn't spoken to him since they found me. I felt like I had let him down by not keeping the baby safe and keeping him away from it. But I also didn't want him getting involved if it meant risking his life to be with me when he could be sent to prison at any time.

We parked outside the school, it had been a while since I was there. I actually missed this place."Stay here, I'm just going to get him. I won't be long." She told me and got out the car. I sat there for a while in my own thoughts. My stomach was fluttering with butterflies. What was he going to say to me? What was I going to say to him? Was he excited about this baby? I didn't know the answer to any of these.

"Hey." Spencer said ducking back into the car. Ezra got in the back behind me. I had my hand resting on my stomach.

"Hey, Are we ready to go?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, lets go." He told me and we drove off towards the hospital. I needed a check and I needed to know if my baby is okay after being held for 4 months of my pregnancy.

"You okay back there Ezra?" Spencer asked him looking into the rear view mirror.

"I'm fine. Nervous but but I'll be fine." He spoke up. I could hear the nervousness in his voice but I couldn't look at him. I knew I had to speak but I didn't know where to start.

"This is so exciting." She said as we pulled up into the hospital parking lot. "I'll be waiting right here when you come back out." She said as Ezra and I hopped out of the car.

"Let's go." I sighed and we walked inside. Once again the obnoxious receptionist was sat there popping her gum. I rolled my eyes and walked up to sign in. "Hi, I have an appointment with Dr Hale at 1.30." I told her.

"Thanks." She snarled and I rolled my eyes going to sit down by Ezra. I felt awkward sitting next to him. We hadn't really spoke since I got back from being captive.

"Look, We really need to talk. Could you please come back to my apartment after the appointment. I just want to talk." He pleaded and I hesitated. I didn't really want to talk about what happened. Not because I didn't trust him but because I was scared of what A would do to him if I spoke about it. I didn't want to put him in danger because I loved him. I was having his baby and hopefully one day, we would get married.

"I know. I'll have Spencer to drop us to yours." I told him without looking at him.

"Thank you. I hope you know I love you Aria." He told me and I had to bite my lip to stop me from crying.

"I know. I love you too." I told him quietly. It was true, I loved him but I didn't know how long he would be safe. A is still out there.

"Miss Montgomery." Dr Hale announced and I rose to stand, Ezra following me. I smiled at him and he gripped my hand tight as we followed him into a room where I laid on the table lifting my shirt. "How are we today?" He asked setting up the equipment. "I haven't seen you in months, why is that?"

"I'm sorry Dr but I was scared and there's so much going on in my personal life that I completely forgot about the appointments." I explained. I couldn't tell them the right reason, I didn't want to have the police involved.

"It's alright but I need to do a deeper examination on you and the baby after not having any for too many months. Is that okay?" He asked and I nodded as he put the probe onto my stomach. I sat there squeezing Ezra's hand as I was being poked and prodded. We must have been there for at least an hour being checked over. I even had to pee in a tub that was being sent off to be analysed.

"Good Luck now you two. It's not long until your due date. But please try and stay off your feet." He instructed and I nodded, Ezra shook his hand and I hugged him before we walked back out.

"Wait Aria," Ezra stopped me holding my arm and pulling be around to face him. "I hope you know that no matter what happens, with us or this baby. I will be there for you. Both of you." He said and I nodded with a smile.

"I know, thank you." I whispered kissing his cheek close to his lips. "No let's go." I said and pulled him towards the exit. We made it to Spencer's car eventually and climbed back in. Ezra helped me in and closed the door behind me and got himself in.

"How did it go?" She asked us and I smiled to myself biting my lip.

"It was good. Everything seems fine so far. But I didn't tell them about A taking me. I don't want to get the police involved." I told her and she nodded understandably and started up the car driving away.

"Where am I taking you?" She asked.

"Could you drop us both off at Ezra's apartment. I think it's time we talked things over?" I asked and she nodded.

"Sure. Will you be coming back to mine tonight?" She asked as she stopped at a red light. She looked at me briefly before turning her attention back to the road.

"Yeah. It's our annual sleep over. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I told her and she smiled. I don't think she meant for me to see it but I did anyway. "Could you call Hanna or Emily and ask if they could pick me up before they get to yours please? I don't have my car." I told her and she nodded.

"Sure. I'll ask Emily." She said as she stopped outside Ezra's apartment. I smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered kissing her cheek hugging her awkwardly before struggling to get out the car. "See you tonight." I told her slamming the door shut. I stood there watching as she drove away before heading into the building up to Ezra's apartment.

I was so nervous. I hadn't been here for a while and I didn't really want to talk about A. I hadn't up until this point and I wanted to keep it that way. I didn't know what to say or what to do.I was so awkward around him. He didn't deserve me or this baby. We we ruining his life. I had had these doubts since I found out I was pregnant but as I was getting further to the end of the pregnancy, I felt worse for doing this to him.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked him innocently sitting on the couch. That couch held so many memories we had made together, It was hard to concentrate on listening to him instead of reminiscing the time we spend together on this couch.

"You know what I want t talk about Aria and I really want this to work." He told me and I looked out my feet cradling my pregnant stomach.

"Look. I know we've had our differences, I know that a relationship together would be difficult but I do Love you Ezra. But this pregnancy is hard to do on it's own. I can;t add a relationship to that." I told him refusing to look him in the eye.

"I know but I do want to help you. Whether we're together or not. This is my baby too and I want to provide for it." He told me sitting next to me. "We can make it work. Please Aria. Give us another chance." He begged and I sighed looking at him for the first time since we got there.

"Fine, you can have another chance. But if this becomes any harder than it already had been. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be able to do it again." I told him and he nodded.

"Thank you. I love you." He whispered and I smiled.

"I love you too." I leaned in for a small peck before my phone beeped.

'I;m outside' Emily had texted me. I was happy to be leaving because even though we decided to give this thing a shot, we both still needed space to process this.

"Emily?" He asked and I nodded looking up at him.

"I've gotta go. I'll call you later tonight okay?" I said and he nodded kissing my cheek.

"I'll see you later. Have fun tonight." I smiled.

"I will." I said and left the apartment and headed downstairs to Emily. I climbed into her car and fell back against the seat and sighed running my hands over my face.

"Everything okay?" She asked starting up the car.

"Me and Ezra are back together." I told her.

"So what's the problem?" She asked.

"The problem is that he's still my old teacher. He still has his job on the line for us. I don't want to ruin his career." I explained to her.

"That's his choice. You love him and he loves you. You deserve to be happy. You're a beautiful young women and he wants to be with you. You're having his baby and he wants you in his life just like you want him in yours. Just let life play out." She told me.

"I guess so. I do want him as my boyfriend. I just don't know how to let him in. A is getting worse and I can't have him in the line of fire." I told her biting my lip as we pulled up to Spencer's house.

"I know but we all make sacrifices but this shouldn't be one. Now enough boy talk and lets get in there before Spencer has our heads." She laughed and I smiled slightly before pulling myself out the car and up to Spencer's front door. Before we could even knock, the door flung open and she pulled us both inside.

"So how did your talk with Ezra go?" Spencer asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Hello to you too." I told her sitting next to Hanna.

"Sorry, but it went okay right? I mean you're not upset. He didn't hurt you did he?" She babbled and Emily hit her arm.

"Spence. Shut up." She said and I laughed.

"We're fine. Spence. We're getting back together." I explained briefly. I rested my head on Hanna's shoulder. I was super tired but this was a sleepover. I didn't want to ruin it by being asleep.

"Good. You deserve each other." She told me and leaned over to hug me.

"Thanks Spence. I just need a break from Rosewood. I need a break from everything here." I sighed slumping back into the couch.

"Well, why don't we go to my lake house for the weekend. We could leave tomorrow and come back Sunday Evening. Get you away from here and relax before this baby comes." Spencer Offered and I stared at her.

"Really?" Hanna asked. I snickered as Spencer gave her a death glare.

"Yes. But it wont be for you. It would be for Aria." She said in her cold voice and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure. Why not?" I said at large and Hanna nodded in agreement with me. We all turned to look at Emily who hadn't given her opinion yet.

"Yeah, it would be good for all of us to get away from here." She told us all and I smiled, Hanna squealed and Spencer clapped her hands together.

"We can leave here at midday, it'll give us time to go home and grab our stuff for the weekend. Tell our parents and everything." Spencer told us and we all nodded.

"Well for now. We could go up stairs and watch a movie." Hanna suggested.

"Sure. Pick one." Spencer said and I followed Spencer upstairs while Hanna and Emily chose some movies.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.9K 31 25
This story will take between when Aria and Ezra told her parents about them and Ezra is working at Hollis now. Aria found out that she is pregnant w...
25.9K 559 23
Aria Montgomery and her friends; Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, and Emily Fields are liars. They've lied about almost anything possible to stay safe...
37K 643 33
Ezria pregnancy story ❤️
331K 8.3K 83
[COMPLETED] Aria Montgomery is just your average high school girl. With a relentless stalker, a boyfriend who also happens to be her teacher, and a d...