All Or NOTHING

By CheersHun

SEQUEL TO My Dad's Friend. Three Years Has Gone By Since Autumn Moved To New York Without Warning. She Left... More

Sequeeeellll
Chapter One
UPDATEEEE
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Two

8.9K 68 1
By CheersHun

Autumn POV

I had just got off of work and I was on my way to go get Kimmy from daycare . I was very nervous on road I almost got in a accident but thank god I made it there safe . I arrived at the daycare and took  Kimmy to get some ice cream . She got her favorite Strawberry Shortcake Icecream  & I Got Birthday Cake Icecream with extra sprinkles . After We Got Icecream We headed home . On the way home I had already told her about our trip we would be taking and she was excited .  So as soon as we got home I started packing . I packed her a big suitcase cause little kids are very picky people . And I also packed me a big suitcase just in case I need some stuff for my photo shoot . After I washed Kimmy up for the long journey ahead . As soon as I got dressed up and ready my manager called and told me to meet him at the airport in 30 minutes.  So I quickly put on my Nike compression shorts and my Nike shirt and shoes to match . I like to be comfortable. I got Kimmy in the car and we drove to the airport , boarded the flight and we were off to the place I never wanted to step foot on again .........
                        ************

"Mommy , mommy get up " I heard Kimmy tiny little voice saying as I was waking up . I opened my eyes to see we we're just landing and have reached our destination . I sighed and gave Kimmy a kiss on her forehead . We waited about 10 minutes for the pilot to tell us we could get off the plane . When we got of the plane and got our bags we were off to my parents house and I was preparing for the worst .
  When I pulled up to the place I grew up at . The place that everything happened , the place that had so many good memories but also bad ones . I don't really know how I'm going to tell my mother I have a child but ig it's all or nothing ... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
455K 16.2K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
569K 53.7K 34
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
712K 73.4K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...