Overwatch x reader one shots

By LyricalDragon52

I saw a bunch of "overwatch x reader one shots" and thought they were really cool! So I wanted to give me own... More

Requests here
Tracer x socially awkward reader
McCree x injured reader
Junkrat x quiet reader
Genji x reader w/ personality disorder
Junkrat x angry reader
Tracer x ticklish reader
Reinhardt x short reader
Tracer x socially awkward reader Part 2
Genji x guilty reader
Genji x reader w/ personality disorder part 2
Update
McCree x mute! Reader
Tracer x socially awkward reader part 3
Genji x reader with personality disorder part 3
Young Mercy x young female reader (Hatsune Miku)
Another update.
Tracer x socially awkward reader part 4
Tracer x socially awkward reader part 5
Junkrat(genderbend) x female reader
Tracer x blind reader ideas
Tracer x socially awkward reader part 6
Tracer x Reader Lemon
McCree x female reader
Bastion x reader lemon
Tracer x reader panic attack
Tracer x stressed reader (fluffiness bois)
Tracer x Sick Reader

Hanzo x scaredy cat reader

2.5K 57 4
By LyricalDragon52

You started the movie. Unaware of what you were getting yourself into. As you sat down next to Hanzo he asked you.
"Are you sure you want to do this (y/n)? I know you are not the best with horror movies.."
"I'm sure! I can do it!" You said, happily.
Hanzo chuckled. "Alright then.."
by about ten minutes In you were clinging to Hanzo's arm. Your breath was at least three times faster and your heart was beating through your chest. You glanced over at Hanzo. He was staring back at you, smiling. He was trying not to laugh at you.
"Would you like to stop the movie?" He asked you.
"I..I'm still watching." You mumbled.
He nodded and put his arm around you.
A demon sped down the hallway and you screeched in terror and Hanzo tightened his hug on you. You cried in fear. Hanzo paused the film and cradled you.
"Hush (y/n).. relax." He purred.
You pushed your head into his chest and gripped his shirt. He chuckled and kissed you on the forehead.
"Do you want to stop yet?" He chuckled.
You shook your head.
"I'm ok.. really I am!" You insisted.
"Ok then.." he gave in and un paused the movie, still cradling you.
Soon after he did so, you were screaming in fear. Hanzo turned the TV off and stood up with you in his arms.
"Wha-what are you doing?" You asked.
"Taking you to bed. You must rest. You are sick, this movie is making you stressed." He stated. You sighed. Closed your eyes and put your head into his chest again.
"Fine.." you grumbled. Hanzo took you into your bedroom and gently lay you into the bed and went in with you. He spooked you and you quickly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 71 10
Welcome to my reader one shots. I really love how this is going so far. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Haven't written anyt...
561K 11.8K 34
ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ ˢᵃʸˢ Includes: Any character Fluff Angst Small interactions And other things *I only update* •when I'm free •Not busy •or not lazy the...
4.1K 114 11
an x reader one-shot collection of some of the characters that i've written so far, and some of these one-shots will be quite random. i hope you guys...
4.9K 139 12
Oneshots! [Probably wont update often!] This will include My Art only! I will make everything i put in this <3! This will include AU's! [No OC's]...