Bound By A Bump (COMPLETED)

By Juette_Curtina

"A little stress release couldn't hurt anyone." With that thought in mind, Kaylyn Fisher decided to be a reb... More

Prologue
Chapter 1(The results of a mistake)
Chapter 2 (The Visit)
Chapter 3 (Confrontations)
Chapter 4 (What money can't buy)
Chapter 5 (The offer)
Chapter 6 (Hope)
Chapter 7 (So we meet again)
Chapter 8 (Interview)
Chapter 9 (You?!)
Chapter 10 (Need to talk)
Chapter 11(You will...I will not)
Chapter 12(Final Decisions)
Chapter 13(Sapphire)
Chapter 14 (It's off)
Chapter 15 (Her plan)
Chapter 16 (The call)
Chapter 17 (Trying to make amends)
Chapter 18 (What work?)
Chapter 19 (Getting Ready)
Chapter 20 (Admiration... Lust)
Chapter 21 (Confirmation)
Chapter 22 (Harsh words)
Chapter 23 (Not defeated)
Chapter 24 (Chaos)
Chapter 25 (Ultrasound)
Chapter 26 (Sadness...Anger)
Chapter 27 (Home)
Chapter 28 (Bitter Faith)
Chapter 29 (Apologies)
Chapter 30 (Baby Talk)
Chapter 31 (What happened?)
Chapter 32 (Father, daughter talk)
Chapter 33 (A kiss to comfort)
Chapter 34 (Cupid's up to something)
Chapter 35 (Someone's at the door)
Chapter 36 (Parents)
Chapter 37 (Marsha)
Chapter 38 (Karma...Catherine)
Chapter 39 (Peace of mind)
Chapter 40 (Surprise)
Chapter 41 (Lost hope)
Chapter 42 (Movies and poppity corn)
Chapter 43 (A Red Dinner)
Chapter 44 (Anticipation)
Chapter 45 (Love)
Chapter 46 (For the first time)
Chapter 47 (Home sweet home)
Chapter 48 (For Dad)
Random Stuff, Q&A...Me again!
Faith's story!!! (book 2)

👑Epilogue👑

397K 12.5K 1.8K
By Juette_Curtina

Hey guys!! *waves* if you have any questions pertaining to the book or...me :) you can ask in the comments and then I'll post a separate update answering them 😀. That update will also contain some other things so don't remove from your library just yet 😉. Thank you.

Kaylyn and Matthew both flung the covers over their heads, breathing heavily and in between laughs.

"Wow, that was amazing," she breathe out, staring at the white ceiling while she tried to catch her breath.

Matthew chuckled. "Better than the first, don't you think?" he asked, still in awe with the feelings he had experienced just moments ago.

"Of course," Kaylyn choked out suddenly. The first wasn't in near competition to the sheer pleasure that they both just shared.

Drunk with a hazy mind did not come close to sober, in love and passionate.

Matthew turned to his side, reaching for Kaylyn once more as he kissed her soft lips again, the sweetness of it causing a wave of emotion to bolt through him. He withdrew and brought his mouth to her chest.

"We," he kissed her breast. "Can go," moving to her neck. "Another round," he finally reached her lips and she grinned her reply.

"Matt, the kids will be awake soon and -" he silenced her with a kiss and the passion that it carried soon had Kaylyn forgetting what she had earlier said.

"Mom! Dad!" Sapphire's voice came, causing Matthew and Kaylyn to stiffen.

Kaylyn still smiled hearing Sapphire call her mom. It was a few months after her father's funeral when she had asked to privately talk with Kaylyn.

"Kaylyn, may I ask you something?" She had asked when they were alone. Sapphire had seemed surprisingly shy and Kaylyn was a bit concerned about it.

"Sure," she had quickly said.

Sapphire fidgeted with her fingers, her head lowered on the task while she nervously twisted her mouth.

"One day Josiah will call you mommy so I..." she trailed off with a sigh. "If you say no, I will be OK with it."

"Sapphire, what is it?" Kaylyn prodded, already sensing where the conversation was headed, and boy, her heart was already swimming with joy.

"Can you be my mommy too?" She blurted.

Kaylyn laughed, suddenly teary eyed. "Honey, you didn't have to ask- I took the job a long time ago."

Sapphire beamed. "So I can call you mommy then?"

Kaylyn had cried before pulling her into her arms. "Of course!"

"Hey," she heard Matthew's voice and halted herself from her thoughts.

"Yeah," she asked, searching his face.

"Come on, get dressed. If Sapphire doesn't see us, she will come bolting in here and quite frankly, I don't have any holy water to put in her eyes when she sees us like this," he exclaimed between laughs.

Kaylyn grinned. "Oh, I'm sorry, I just can't get used to the sound of 'mommy'." She admitted.

Matthew smiled as he placed a swift kiss on her lips. "Come on."

They both quickly got dressed and went into the living room where they found Sapphire and Josiah. They were both in their pyjamas and seated on the sofa.

Seeing them, Sapphire immediately got up and ran to the opposite side of Josiah, just a few inches away.

"Sapph, what's going on?" Matthew asked curiously.

"Just watch," was all she said before bringing her gaze back to her little brother.

No longer was he the fragile little baby that had to stay in the hospital for months, but he had grown into a cute boy with curly orange hair, snow white complexion and big green eyes that was flattered by thick long lashes.

"Come on J," Sapphire called on bended knees, lightly clapping her hands in encouragement. "Come on baby, it's time to show mom and dad what you can do now."

Kaylyn and Matthew's brows furrowed, as they watched, wondering what was going on.

Kaylyn slapped her hands over her mouth when Josiah took the first step, wobbling in the process, but he did not fall.

"Oh my," Matthew said in awe as he quickly skidded from the room, almost instantly returning with his video camera in hand.

Josiah took another determined step but this time he fell on his hands, making Kaylyn gasp. He quickly got back up and laughed with drool running down his red lips before he continued. Sapphire laughed too and when he reached where she was, she pulled him into her arms for a hug.

"You did it!" She grinned, kissing him all over the face. Josiah expelled a screeching laugh, pulling at her sister's hair.

Matthew and Kaylyn were still in awe at what had transpired before their eyes. Kaylyn moved forward and hugged them both, placing firm kisses on their foreheads, while Matthew was recording the scene with undeniable happiness.

They all revelled in the feeling for some passing seconds, all taking turns to express their love for the other.

The doorbell sounded, and everyone went quiet.

"I'll get it," Matthew said, already moving towards the door, while Kaylyn picked up Josiah, marching behind Sapphire who had gone to the kitchen.

Matthew opened the door to find Jason.

"Hey man," they both slapped hands and patted each other on the back.

Matthew peeked around the side, looking to see if Kaylyn or Sapphire was anywhere in sight.

"Did you get it?" Matthew whispered, eagerness present in his voice.

Jason nodded with a smile, pulling the small bag from inside his jacket and holding it up proudly.

"Thanks man, I owe you one," Matthew said, taking the bag from his hand and already rummaging through. He picked out the small black box and flicked it open, smiling broadly when he saw the beautiful diamond ring, cushioned in place.

He had asked his friend to pick it up from the jewellery shop since he knew he wouldn't have much time.

"Matt, who-" Kaylyn rounded the corner asking, but stopped herself when she saw Jason. "Jason, hey!"

Matthew quickly and nervously shoved the box in his pocket, allowing Jason to greet Kaylyn so he wouldn't seem at all suspicious.

"Kaylyn, you look lovely... As always," he said as he slightly hugged her and began to play with Josiah who was staring at him. "Hey little guy, well aren't you growing fast," he grinned.

"Anyway, I was just in the neighbourhood and decided to stop by and see if you guys were getting ready for the party. You know how the Mayhew's are when it comes to tardiness," a brow shot up as he managed a strained smile.

"It's eight AM Jase," Kaylyn pointed out. "I don't think it will start anytime soon. We have a few hours to get ready."

"Oh, well- I er..." He trailed off and scratched his head. "I'll be heading back, so I'll see you later," he said, already moving towards the door. Patting Matt on the back, he gave a quick smile before leaving.

Matthew shrugged.

#

Six hours later, the occupants of the Mayhew residence left their home and drove to Matthew's parents house where the party would be held. It was an annual event put on to celebrate friends, family and love.

Matthew was nervous leaving the house, but now, being at the place where a single answer could possibly change his life forever, nervousness was proving to be an understatement. He went out of the driver's seat and stood, momentarily forgetting that he had not opened the door for Kaylyn.

Muttering a soft curse, he quickly did so, managing a smile. He watched as Kaylyn smoothly slid out as graceful as a swan. Her royal blue, sequined dress did everything to emphasize her curves and long legs. Her hair was skilfully pinned, exposing a neck seemingly made for the tongue.

Matthew scolded himself for the sudden direction in which his thoughts led him.

"Are you OK?" Kaylyn asked.

He smiled. "Perfect," he said, placing a kiss on her forehead. "You look absolutely stunning, by the way."

She smiled, a blush warming her cheeks. "You don't look bad yourself."

______________

They went into the house, cheerfully greeting the guests who included Faith, The Mayhew's, Jason and Lilith. The relationship between Kaylyn and Lilith was still awkward, but slowly they were learning to get along.

"How are you?" Lilith asked timidly.

"I'm well," she replied and the conversation continued, Lilith taking her time to play with Josiah who was laughing at the administered tickles.

About an hour in the party, the music stopped and Matthew was at the DJ's with a mic in his hand. Kaylyn grew curious as she watched him nervously clear his throat.

"I'll take Josiah," Rachel said, flashing Kaylyn a grin as she took the baby from her.

"Hello everyone. I ah- well I've never done this before so please excuse my nervousness..." He laughed licking his lips. "It has been almost two years since I met this particular woman and it has been like a roller coaster ride, honestly. But in that ride, I experienced a lot of things: frustration, anger, grief, happiness and then there was one emotion, so powerful and strong that is now allowing me to stand here and say all these things. And that is love, he smiled," watching as the tears shimmered in Kaylyn's eyes with the lighting in the room and the way she used her hand to cover her mouth in order to hide her shock.

Matthew continued. "I fell in love and I fell hard and today I can't imagine my life without her or the happiness she has brought me and my family. I'm in love and I'm in love with the feeling that it has brought me and so today as I stand here with my heart hammering, I'd like to ask..." He trailed off and slowly moved towards Kaylyn who was shaking and crying and in disbelief.

Matthew went on his knees, placed the mic on the floor and reached into his pocket, bringing out a small velvet box which he flicked open and placed before Kaylyn. "Kaylyn Elizabeth Fisher, will you make me the most relieved and happiest man alive by becoming my wife?"

The entire room erupted at his question but they quickly silenced to hear her reply. Matthew was a nervous wreck and Kaylyn... Kaylyn was absolutely speechless and in awe, too overwhelmed to utter a reply right away. She was crying and when the beauty of it all dawned on her, she laughed, stretching forth her hand as her happiness produced a reply.

"Yes!" She squealed. "Yes, yes, yes Matt!"

Matthew laughed and got up, pulling her into his arms, twirling her around and kissing her...kissing her like his life depended on it.

Chatter and glorious cheers erupted the room.

"I love you Matt," she said against his lips.

Matthew grinned sheepishly. "Say it again," he whispered.

"I love you and I'll spend the rest of my life showing and telling you how much I do," she said, tears of joy still streaming down her face.

"I love you too. I love you so much. Thank you for making me whole again," and with that he kissed her like they were the only ones in the room- In the world.

But then there was Sapphire who squeezed through. "So can I be the flower girl then?" She grinned and they all laughed.

With love there was no doubt involved and they would prove that to be true for the rest of their lives with family and friends.

.

_____

*Bawls profusely*

Hey guys, I suck at endings but I hope you all enjoyed this. My baby is finally complete, I don't know what to do with myself anymore 😭😭😭😭😭😭
*Inner self*: Write other suckish stories you idiot!

Lol anyway, Don't remove from your library just yet. I need to tell you all how appreciative I am of your support with another update so stay tuned for another day. I can't write everything here. I love you all though.

REMEMBER TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS, IF ANY 😀😙

OK later,
Bye! 😭😭
Not bye...
Whatever...
Not whatever... See you soon ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 107K 110
Charlotte Delaney has sworn off men. After one relationship disaster after another- including turning a guy gay!- Charlotte is so over the male speci...
165K 1.2K 10
Never yours series. Book one. Laurel Hyde; one of the most beautiful and most sexiest women in the world, Hollywood's A-lister, businesswoman and mod...
54K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
29.3K 451 15
: "I'm pregnant, and I want an answer" [She said as she stood there staring at him with all the faith she had in him] Suri and Kent were both happy...