Finding Love (King series #1)

By heyitsmaiii

I sniffed the room and the most intoxicating smell hit my senses with full force, never had I smelled somethi... More

Prologue
❦Chapter 1❦
❦Chapter 2❦
❦Chapter 3❦
❦Chapter 4❦
❦Chapter 5❦
❦Chapter 6❦
❦Chapter 7❦
❦Chapter 8❦
❦Chapter 9❦
❦Chapter 10❦
❦Chapter 11❦
❦Chapter 12❦
❦Chapter 13❦
❦Chapter 14❦
❦Chapter 15❦
❦Chapter 16❦
❦Chapter 17❦
❦Chapter 18❦
❦Chapter 19❦
❦Chapter 20❦
❦Chapter 21❦
❦Chapter 22❦
❦Chapter 23❦
❦Chapter 24❦
❦Epilogue❦

New Book!

17.1K 215 6
By heyitsmaiii

So me and Werewolf stories have a past, so when I first read a Werewolf story not purposely because I thought it was a teen fic and I was too lazy to see if it was teen fic, so when I was reading I started to get confused, Why? Well because the book says that the guy character can 'smell' her mate's scent and that was when I realized that it was a Werewolf story! I was shocked but when I started to read more to it I began to fell in love💘 so I was inspired to male a werewolf book 📚 so here is my first story even though it is not that good, but anyways I was inspired yet again and now I am writting another 2nd Werewolf book! It is called Always Yours Please read it guys and you won't regret!

Prologue:
They both swayed to the music seeming as they were lost in their own universe, they smiled at each other and the sight was unbearable, as if there was someone constantly stabbing my chest, I rubbed my chest trying to get rid of the pain but it was still there, as if it was burning inside. It felt like my heart was burning, like a tornado of fire was slowly destroying my heart, inch by inch. It was the most excruciating pain that I have ever experienced in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
693 15 21
A piercing scream left her dried lips as another slash whipped her bare back. A crimson color liquid poured down each slash onto the marble floor. My...
27.7M 917K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
1.3M 43.2K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...