Ideas, Updates and Other Stuff

By Pennator

This is just a small book containing any ideas I have, general updates on need to know stuff, short stories t... More

The Welcome
Hidden Monsters
Blue Flame
Dragon's of the Silver Trilogy Pt1
About Me
The Seven Elements
Story Ideas/Upcoming books
The Silver Trilogy - Simpler Times
The Rogue Rider - Prologue
Silver Trilogy Legends - The Beginning of the World
Within the Abyss
Insignificance
Instincts
Silver Trilogy Shorts: Life in the Mountain
The Hunt
Master of the Mind: Prologue
Master of the Mind: Chapter 1 - The Mind-Reader Dragon
The Pleasure of Pain
The Villain's Eye
The Essence of Humanity
Top 5 Dragons
Master of the Mind Pt3 Ch 1: An Unexpected Hatching

Dragon's of the Silver Trilogy Pt2

550 11 137
By Pennator

30th December, 2016

Hey guys! This is the next ten dragons for the Silver trilogy. WARNING: Contains minor spoilers for the Silver Trilogy. I do not recommend reading if you haven't read at least 'The Silver Revenge'. Enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark/Shadow

Rarity: Extremely rare

Category: Energy

Characteristics: Shadow dragons are a smaller species of dragon, around the size of a wind dragon, with pure black scales. They have bladed wings and a long bladed tail. Along their back is row of sharp spines and they have two curved horns on the back of their head. Their wings are larger then average and they have long claws, longer then normal. They have two sharp curved horns on their head

Powers: Shadow dragons are able to breath a substance that is similar to fire, but instead of burning it degrades and causes massive amounts of pain to anyone effected. They are also able to access what is known as the 'shadow dimension', a dark place that is a mirror of the real world, but while in the shadow dimension they can only watch. Powerful shadow dragons are able to absorb power from the shadow dimension, allowing them to become even more powerful.

Strengths: Shadow dragons are able to effectively teleport by travelling through the shadow realm. This allows them to escape most situations rather easily, and allows them to dodge even the fiercest of attacks. The blades along their wings and tail can be used to cut maim and weaken other dragons, and their small stature allows for lightning quick attacks.

Weaknesses: Being small in stature they are rather weak physically and can often be battered quite easily. A weakness for them would be dragons that could withstand a lot of punishment, as well as dish out as much. These include metal and earth dragons. Also, if there are no shadows around they are unable to fade into shadow. This makes them weak against light and fire dragons as well.

Equilibrium: When a shadow dragon reaches this point they become darkness. They become shadow. The area they control would become nearly pitch black, and much like flames, they would descend down upon unwary victims leaving a dead patch behind. Anything caught within this equilibrium would be trapped by an extreme amount of pain and anguish. It is one of the most feared of the equilibriums.

Mastery: A master of shadow would be able to control darkness in every way. They would be able to disappear and reappear anywhere there would be shadow. They would be able to draw on the darkness around them and create their own shadow in unlikely places. Their powers would allow them to travel inside the body of another and rip them apart from the inside.

Other: Shadow dragons are usually rather cunning creatures that prefer to live in solitude. They are the only species of dragon that prefers to come out during the night.

Light

Rarity: Extremely rare

Category: Energy

Characteristics: Light dragons are a smaller species of dragon around the size of a wind dragon. They have yellow creamy scales with pale orange lines running across their body. Some say these lines are ruins that say something about the characteristic of the dragon. They have delicate, transparent wings and soft scales. A row of small spikes run down their back and they have a long wirily tail. They have two straight horns on the back of their head.

Powers: Light dragons are able to breath a beam of heat and light that varies in power. They can make their bodies glow to light up the area around them. Powerful light dragons can control light to change the colours of certain things, and even make illusions. Some light dragons can even heat up the light around them and burn things that come near.

Strengths: A light dragon is often considered one of the most powerful dragons in terms of their elemental power. A single blast of light can burn, maim and even cut off limbs. This makes them incredibly dangerous in long range fights and the speed in which they breathe their element makes it incredibly difficult to dodge. Their light bodies make them rather fast in the air as well, able to move quickly to dodge and fly.

Weaknesses: Much like the shadow dragon, the delicacy of a light dragons body makes them incredibly easy to defeat with a strong single blow. They are often considered the most delicate of all dragons, and their flimsy wings and soft scales make them easy targets for physical attacks. This makes them weak against dragons who can disable their element, such as water dragons and metal dragons.

Equilibrium: As a light dragon reaches this point they become pure blinding light made from heat that can reach a high degree. This light can move at faster speeds than any other equilibrium, expanding and contracting at will. Anything that touches it is either burnt to a crisp or incinerated, leaving nothing behind. It has been known to destroy entire cities in an instant. It is considered the most explosively powerful equilibrium.

Mastery: A master of light would be able to manipulate light around them in any way possible. They would be able to change reality itself, melding objects that aren't there, creating illusion made from light and in some cases even making others blind. They would be able to call on light around them and make sudden beams that could cut through nearly anything.

Other: There is a rare species of light dragon that has feathers instead of scales. These dragons are often very good flyers.

Gravity

Rarity: Extremely rare

Category: Mental

Characteristics: Gravity dragons are a large species, around the same size as telekinetic dragons. They have pale blue/creamy scales, much like a mind dragon, and they can often be mistaken for one. Their wings are large and they have small hard scales. They have long spikes on their back and two curved horns on the back of their head. They have a long thick tail and are often quite muscular.

Powers: Gravity dragons are able to manipulate the gravity around them, able to make it change directions. They are also able to change the strength of gravity, allowing them to make objects heavier or lighter. The strength of the gravity depends on their will. Some gravity dragons can create pockets of gravity so strong that it even affects time and space.

Strengths: Gravity dragons are usually rather large and strong, able to hit hard and receive large amounts of damage. Their ability to affect gravity also allows them to continuously put the opponent off balance through changing it constantly. They are also able to change gravity on themselves, making them heavier or lighter depending on their needs. Their powers also aren't affected by defensive capabilities of other dragons, meaning there is no guard against it.

Weaknesses: Despite their strength, if a dragon is able to move at high speeds or get out of their gravitational powers they can often be caught off guard and surprise. This makes them weak against dragons who can breathe elements that are unaffected by gravity, like energy type dragons, or dragons that can make themselves weightless, and/or teleport, such as void, shadow and spirit dragons.

Equilibrium: This equilibrium is very similar to a telekinetic equilibrium in the way that it cannot be seen. It is considered extremely dangerous as a dragon becomes gravity, the invisible force that keeps us stuck to the ground. Like this a gravity dragon can control the gravity in a certain area. Usually this involves making it far stronger, and has been known to crush even mountains under the overwhelming forces, and, occasionally, create a black hole. Also, time is manipulated in this equilibrium, depending on the strength of the gravity.

Mastery: A master of gravity would be able to control the area around them in increasing accuracy. They would be able to create extremely strong areas in one are and completely opposite forces in another. At the peak of their abilities they can even manipulate time with gravity and also create a black hole at will.

Other: A gravity dragon's equilibrium is often considered one of the three deadliest, next to void and mind.

Void/Rift

Rarity: Practically extinct

Category: Energy (Though this is under debate)

Characteristics: Void dragons are a medium sized dragon, around the same size as a fire dragon. They have dark purple scales with a lighter underbelly. They have a small spikes running down the length of their back. Their eyes often are purple or black, and they have six horns on their head. Three on either side with the longest being at the top. Each of their horns is also serrated, and they have reasonably hard scales.

Powers: Void, or rift dragons, are able to manipulate the rift energy that is present between the void and earth. This allows them to open portals into a dimension known as the void, which is absent of everything, including light, sound and even time. They are able to elongate their rifts into a purple beam of energy. Powerful void dragons can create multiple portals at once and absorb void energy into themselves. Some have even been known to time travel.

Strengths: The ability of void dragons to disappear into the void and reappear makes them incredibly difficult to hit and/or trap. They are able to get in quickly to deal damage and then escape just as quickly, making them very frustrating to do battle with. Their portals also make for a great defence as they are able to block most attacks with it.

Weaknesses: For a void dragon to be able to enter one of their rifts, they need to be able to move to do so. If they are forced to stand still or are trapped in a way that keeps them from moving, they will be unable to teleport. This makes them weak against ice dragons, for an ice dragon is able to withstand the cold they dish out and able to trap them rather easily as can a crystal dragon. Despite their size, they are often not very physically strong either.

Equilibrium: When a void dragon reaches this point they become rift energy. This enables them to split apart the very fabric of reality in bring the void into earth's dimension. Like this they can take away all heat, light and engulf everything in a certain area in the void. It would make everything become black, and anything not able to withstand breathlessness would die.

Mastery: A master of the void would be able to control the energy around him/her with precision and accuracy, creating void portals wherever and whenever they wish. They would be able to draw on the void to create shields and warp void energy to make the area around them absent of whatever they wish. The laws of time would no longer apply to them.

Other: This species is the only species of dragon that has not reached equilibrium at all. This is a good thing, because the day one does is the day the world dies.

Metal

Rarity: Practically extinct

Category: Physical

Characteristics: Metallic dragons are a slightly larger than average species of dragon. At thirty they would be a little large then a large car. They have soft pale yellow scales, transparent wings and a long flimsy body, but most of this is protected by a metallic 'shell' on their back, the shell usually covering their tail, wings, back and the top half of their neck and head. They have two horns on their head. The metal on their wings is naturally razor sharp.

Powers: A metal dragon is able to breath a liquid metal that solidifies on impact, often seen as the strongest substance on earth. They can also breath small 'bullets' and 'cannonballs' at will. Their metal shell can expand and contract to either cover their whole body or cover nothing at all. Powerful metal dragons can warp their shell to create blades and other objects that they may need.

Strengths: A metal dragon's shell is made from the strongest material on the earth, and is nearly indestructible. This makes them incredibly difficult to take down, able to withstand a lot of damage. Their element is also quite diverse, allowing them to trick up their opponents constantly with different and innovative techniques.

Weaknesses: Despite the strength of their metal shells, their scales are considered the weakest of all dragons, and can be pieced rather easily. Also, their shell, while able to withstand a lot, readily conducts heat. This makes them vulnerable to extreme temperatures, making them weak to fire and light dragons, as well as void and ice dragons.

Equilibrium: At this point a metal dragon becomes the metal that they breathe. It looks much like a water equilibrium, a sea of liquid metal, but instead it is able to solidify and move incredibly quickly. It can grow and expand, and is also very difficult to destroy. Metallic equilibriums are able to travel through natural metal as well, making it apart of themselves, and have been known to whip out and rip apart entire mountains, as nothing is able to stand in its way.

Mastery: A master of metal would be able to control any and all metal under their command. They would be able to sift through the elements that make up their shell and use each metal separately as well as a hole. They would be able to draw metal from the earth and make it into anything they would need, as well as heat it up and cool it down.

Other: Metal is considered the most useful element, as it can be used to build and create nearly anything, and the metal itself is able to withstand nearly anything.

Time

Rarity: Practically Extinct

Category: Mental

Characteristics: Time dragons are a large species of dragon, around the same size as a metallic dragon. They have large silver scales, the largest scales of any dragon. Their underbelly is a deep purple/blue colour, looking similar to the night sky with stars shining through it. They have two horns on the back of their head and silver eyes that are often very intimidating. They have a row of smaller spikes running down their back.

Powers: Time dragons are able to create time 'bubbles' with their mind. Within these bubbles they control the flow of time. The strong their will the large the bubble they can create. They can stop, start and reverse time in these areas, making it incredibly difficult to fight. Powerful time dragons can simply stop and start certain areas, and create the bubbles much faster.

Strengths: The ability of a time dragon to stop certain areas of time makes them incredibly difficult to battle against. When trapped inside a time bubble the opponent is under the complete control of the time dragon. Within a bubble, a time dragon knows everything that could happen and how certain it is in happening.

Weaknesses: Time dragons are often not incredibly skilled in combat, and are usually rather slow in most other areas. If taken by surprise they are often unable to react quick enough to stop the attack. Also, if a dragon is able to manipulate time themselves, it makes an incredibly difficult fight for a time dragon. This makes them weak against void and gravity dragons.

Equilibrium: A time equilibrium is often seen as the least dangerous one. Like this a time dragon would become time itself, and everything that could happen, did happen, and is happening they would know. It is an invisible equilibrium, and the only one that is impossible to defeat. But because of the nature of their element, a time dragon would be unable to cause any harm to anything. They would only be aware of everything.

Mastery: A master of time would be able to create and manipulate time bubbles in an instant, no matter how small or how large. They would be able to control time in very specific areas, able to stop and start anything, from an entire city to a single leaf, and even a dragon's heart.. They would constantly be aware of everything and anything that is happening around them.

Other: The only time dragon to exist is the element time, or O'hen. Well, at least he is the only one that has made it to over one year old.

Weather/Storm

Rarity: Extinct

Category: Mental

Characteristics: These dragons are a large species of dragon, around the same size as a telekinetic dragon. They have blue scales with green spots along their body. Their wings are very large, nearly the size of a wind dragons, and they have long tails with spikes running down their back. They have two long curved horns and their scales are rather hard.

Powers: Weather dragons can control and manipulate the weather as well as the elements involved in the weather. This allows them to call upon anything from storms, tornadoes and drought. They can even conjure up blizzards. Powerful weather dragons can be much more exact, effecting the elements in very specific areas and even underground. The greater their will the more control they have over their power.

Strengths: These dragons have very strong bodies and are usually quite capable in close quarters combat. They are able to control the weather around them, making it very easy to effect large areas with their power, able to call upon massive storms and create large amounts of destruction. They are very hard to fight and are even harder to get close to once caught in the storm.

Weaknesses: A great disadvantage about a weather dragon's power is that it often takes a long time to gather, depending on the size of the storm and how powerful the dragon is. The most powerful weather dragons call upon a storm in 2-3 seconds, but in a fight that is a long time. Their weakness would be dragons who can also manipulate the weather, such as wind dragons and water dragons, as well as dragons who can move extremely quickly, like void and lightning dragons.

Equilibrium: At this point a storm dragon would become one with the sky, creating a massive hurricane, blizzard or other such disaster depending on the situation. Like this they can cover massive areas, creating storms powerful enough to rip apart buildings. They are the dragon that becomes most like their element, and they are very hard to destroy as storms cannot by harmed by anything.

Mastery: A master of the weather would be able to call upon a storm within an instant, and control every aspect of it. Everything from the wind and rain, to the lightning and hail. They could call up either extremely small storms that don't even cover a metre, or create one that covers an entire country. They could call upon a storm underground, with enough power to rip the earth apart.

Other: Controlling the weather is an extremely difficult thing to do, and this element is often considered the most difficult to use well.

Crystal

Rarity: Extinct

Category: Physical

Characteristics: These dragons are a medium sized species of dragon, around the same size as a fire dragon. They have gem like scales, and looked transparent. Their scales are very sharp if stroke the wrong way, and they glitter like diamonds in the sunlight. They have no spikes on their back and two small curved horns on their head. Their wings and claws are often quite sharp as well. Their scales are extremely strong, the hardest of any dragon.

Powers: They are very similar to ice and metal dragons, able to breath spikes of crystals as well as streams of a crystal with a liquid like quality, allowing them to freeze other things in place. They are able to warp their crystal like scales to create different shapes and weapons. Powerful crystal dragons are able to call upon crystals from the earth.

Strengths: The hardness of their scales make crystal dragons very difficult to harm in any way, and their sharp wings and tail as well as rather lithe bodies make them a terror in close combat. Their crystal breath can be used to trap and maim, as well as be used for many other things. Their dazzling scales can often be quite blinding as well.

Weaknesses: Despite the hardness of their crystals, it is also very brittle and if a large blunt object is used with enough force it can often shatter either a crystal dragon's crystal or even their scales. They also lack large amounts of physical strength. This makes them weak against dragons that have enormous strength, such as earth dragons, as well as metal dragons with their ability to create blunt objects with their tails.

Equilibrium: A crystal dragons equilibrium is considered one of the most beautiful, but no less dangerous. They become an ocean of liquid crystal, which can become solid at will. They are able to expand and contract, covering massive areas in crystal like substances, and they are able to enter into the earth and draw power from the many crystals underneath them.

Mastery: A master of crystals would be able to use each and every piece of crystal available, everything from quatz to diamond. They would be able to draw out the element from the earth in an instant, as well as create crystals out of nothing. They would have complete control of their bodies, able to morph into nearly any form they would want to, and change the colour of their scales to different types of crystals.

Other: A crystal dragon is often said to have the sharpest element of all, though a skilled metal dragon would be able to match the sharpness of crystal.

Chaos

Rarity: Extinct

Category: Energy

Characteristics: These dragons have red scales, that range from ruby to a deep dark red. They are a large species, around the same size as a Telekinetic dragon, with large wings and long back spikes running down their spine to the end of their tail. They usually have deep red eyes and a red underbelly. They have four horns, two long outer horns and then a set just below that a slightly smaller on the back of their head. They have a long thick tail.

Powers: Chaos dragons breathe a powerful beam of red energy that can cause extreme pain and mass destruction, able to rip apart almost anything it touches. Powerful chaos dragons are able to pull energy into themselves and increase their strength, power, speed and agility. The red energy also makes for a great defence, allowing them to take a lot of damage.

Strengths: Chaos dragons are one of the most feared dragons on the battlefield, their element allowing them to rip apart entire armies with little effort. They fight like demons, often moving so fast and with so much power they don't give their enemies time to think. Their ability to absorb their element into themselves creates an incredibly powerful individual that is very difficult to defeat.

Weaknesses: Because of their power, Chaos dragons are very reliant on it in a fight. This means that if one is able to get past that power or even disable it they would easily win against a Chaos dragon. This makes them incredibly weak against dragons such as mind dragons and spirit dragons, as they are able to manipulate a chaos dragon into being unable to call upon their power.

Equilibrium: At this point a chaos dragon becomes a raging, out of control storm of red energy, able to move at incredible speeds and destroy nearly anything that it comes into contact with. It can rip apart mountains easily, matching the destructive power of even a fire equilibrium. It can wipe out entire islands in its rage. Chaos equilibriums are often considered the most difficult to control, and it is common for a chaos dragon of equilibrium to rarely have any control when reaching into this power.

Mastery: A master of Chaos would be able to call upon their power in an instant. They would be able to move it through the air and summon the red energy with a single thought, placing it anywhere they wish. With a flick of their wings they could destroy an entire mountain, and any breath attack would rip apart whatever it touched.

Other: 'Chaos' dragon comes from the nature of their element to spread chaos. It is one of the most destructive elements, and is also one of the few that can only be used to harm, with no other benefits.

Spirit

Rarity: Extinct

Category: Energy

Characteristics: Spirit dragons are a smaller species of dragon, around the smaller in size then a wind dragon. They have pure white scales all around them, along with two straight horns on the back of their head. They have smaller wings and a long tail with a sharp blade at the end. They have a genuinely delicate build, and are often considered the smallest species of dragon alive. They have no spines along their back or tail.

Powers: Spirit dragons have an ethereal form they are able to move into whenever they wish. In this form the can 'possess' living creatures, taking control of them if they have a lesser will. Once this has happened they are able to take on the physical characteristics of any creature they have possessed. Powerful spirit dragons are able to look into the soul of another creature and affect it in ways of their choosing.

Strengths: While in ethereal form a spirit dragon cannot harm or be harmed by nearly anything. This allows them quick escapes and allows all physical attacks and most elemental attacks to pass through them. They are weightless and formless, able to get away from almost anything. Their ability to change into different species also allows them to adopt the strength, speed and defence of other species, making up for their weaknesses.

Weaknesses: The small stature of a spirit dragon makes it very difficult for them to fight. They don't have much strength and can often be taken down in a single well aimed hit. Even if they do change form, they are unable to use the elements of other dragons, making them vulnerable to elemental attacks. They would be weak against dragons who could harm them in their ethereal form, such as fire and shadow dragons, and mind dragons.

Equilibrium: At this point a spirit dragons becomes one with their spirit. They become a white transparent film that doesn't look as if it would be too harmful. But at this point a spirit dragon is able to take the spirit of other creatures, absorbing their very essence to become more and more powerful.

Mastery: A master of the spirit would be able to warp and change another dragons spirit and soul, able to make them inherently whatever they want. They would constantly be shifting form, never staying as one thing for too long, and would be able to even truly become another species, able to use their elements and all. They would be able to control the very spirit of another being.

Other: Spirit dragons are often considered the most mysterious species of dragon, and are the most difficult to find.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions about the dragons please ask, and tell me which is your favourite and why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
74.5K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...