Witches Love (Gray X Male Rea...

By AngelFullbuster

This is my story guys and my first one so be nice it is based on stories i make up in my head Its has three s... More

The Discovery Pt 1
The Discovery Pt 2
The Reunion
New Family New Beginings
The Graysons Past
The Boy Down The Street
New School New Friends
The Girl Named Lucy
Small World
Love Rival?
Truth Revealed Part 1 (Your Famous!)
Truth Revealed Part 2 (I'm A What!)
The Attack
Love Is Complicated
Mall Fun
Enter Crazy (Happy Birthday Baby Bro)
New Brother!?
Go Out With Me?
The Date
Happy Halloween! (Halloween Special)
Crazy's Secret Revealed, What Happed To My Powers?!
Great grams!
Wiccaning
Giving thanks (Thanksgiving special)
Crazy's First Day At slSchool
You Can Sing!?
Sing a song: (Y/N)'s First Concert
Christmas Party : Special
Stand Up And Make Some Noise
A Power Gained, But A Friend Lost
He's really gone
The Secret Is Out
I Can Explain!
Ask Him!
Spring Dance: Valentine special
What Are We?
I Can't Lose Another!
A Night to Remeber
Final Battle: Graduation Day

New year, New Enemy!?

107 5 3
By AngelFullbuster

It was new years eve or as some countries call it old years day, and like always, Bruce is throwing a big new years ball, and he's ironically having it at a hotel in San Francisco, "REALLY!" Lucy shouted, practically giddy to the bone, you giggled at this replying with a simple "yes", you were currently hanging out at the Strauss Bakery with your friends and since no one was in the bakery the white haired trio joined in. "I can't belive I'm going to a ball for someone like Bruce Wayne" Lucy fan-girled in her seat, "it may sound nice but to honest it was always really boaring" you said resting your head on the palm of your hand, "Bruce said we can invite friends to make it more fun for us" Dick told them.

"This is not a party his balls always have these....how do i say this without sounding rude...stuck up pompous rich people" you said causing the rest to sweatdrop at your choice of words, "if your goal was to not sound rude you failed miserably" Dick said chuckling, you punched his arm playfully then turned to the rest, "hopefully its better this time" crazy said tryingnto cheer you up. You smiled at him and ruffled his hair causing him to pout which in turn caused you to giggle, after a while of talking you received a call from the host of the lustrious ball, "Bruce? everything ok? Shouldn't you be getting the ball ready?" You asked him. "Yes but I wanted to know if you can get some pastries for the ball" he said in his monotone voice, "uh sure" you answered while glancing at mira getting an idea, "great thank you bye" he said hanging up. "Everything alright?" Dick asked after seeing you put down the phone, "yea bruce just needed me to get pastries for the ball and i know just the place that can help" you said looking at Mira and smiling. "Sure I can it no problem" she said in her sweet voice, "great the-" you started to then be cut off by a call, from chris now, answering all you heard was 'get home now!' Before he hung up.

"Is everything ok" Gray asked looking at you, " yea but Crazy Dick and I need to get home, to get, uhhh, our rooms cleaned " you lied getting up, "don't forget meet me at the house at seven, the Strauss family you too, wear something formal!" you shouted while pushing your brothers out the door, "our rooms are clean though" Dick said confused as you dragged them to an ally, "yea I know but Chris said get home and it sounded urgent" you told them, "think its a deamon?" Crazy asked, you nodded and grabed his hand orbing to the manor with Dick.

Upon reaching the desired destination you were met with a running chris, who tackled you on the floor while shouting a quick "duck!". Groaning you looked to see nothing there "is there a reason you called me cause i see nothing" you said looking at chris "invisible deamon" chris said looking around, you looked around but still saw nothing, walking to the living room your living room you saw the rest of you family looking battle ready. You were about to say something but was knocked into a wall, you saw a energy ball fly towards you, freezing it Dick used his telekinesis to send it back but it just hit a wall, "how are we supposed to fight somthing invisible" you asked preparing to fight.

"You can't" you heard getting hit again into the wall, your mom quickly came by your side as Paige ran down,

Unseen, Unknown through it be
It shall be revealed to me
All the elements, you we ask
Let our enemy be unmasked

She read, as blinding light shone brightly, after it dimmed down you were able to see the demon, "the spell won't last long so we gotta vanquish him quick" she said. Pheobe ran and kicked him hard into the wall, quickly getting up the demon said "next time witches" the vanished, "well that went well" you said sarcastically.

Xx Time skip xX

It was finally time for the ball and you wore a black tux with a (F/C) shirt while Dick wore a black tux and a royal blue shirt, you were currently walking to the hotel with your friends and wally, who were dressed just as  nice, even natsu. Your family didn't come cause it sounded boaring to them so they decided to stay home. "I can't belive i'm going to meet the Bruce wayne" said lissanna practically jumping in excitement, "Thank you for inviting us (Y/N), Dick, Crazy" Mira said smiling in her pink dress, "Yea you three are true men!" Elfman said causing the three of you to sweatdrop, "it was no problem really" dick told them, reaching the hotel where the ball is held you went inside and immediately saw Bruce, who was talking to some friends, "Bruce" you called walking over hugging him, "everyone you remeber my adopted sons, (Y/N) and Dick" he said to the as they bowed greeting you both, you bowed back greeting them, "and this is crazy my newest adopted son" Bruce said introducing crazy, who recieved the same greeting and he greeted them back in the same manor.

Xx Time Skip because no one wants to go through that xX

The ball was as usual boaring but at least you had gray wally and the others, or you would of ripped your hair out, a slow song came on and you wanted to dance but your boyfriend was a little preoccupied with his food right now, you sighed, "may i have this dance?" You heard and looked up to see gray with his arm outstretched, blushing and smiling you took his hand as he walked out to the dance floor. Holding you close the two of you began to dance, from the corner of your eyes you saw a blushing natsu asking a blushing crazy to dance, you smiled and placed your head on gray's sholder, as he place his on top yours. You looked at lucy to see her fangirling over the two of you, only to then get distracted by a hot guy who passed infront of her, after a few more minutes the song ended but you didn't want to let go just yet, you reluctantly released him and walked back to your friends.

While chatting with them, you were bumped into by one of the guest, normally you would brush it off but this one came with a premonition of him and his wife being attacked by the same demon you faced earlier, you looked at dick mouthing "demon attack", and used your eyes to point it at the man and his wife who went outside "hey guys crazy dick and I are going for fresh air alright have fun" you said starting to walk away. Unfortunately gray grabbed your arms with a worried look "you alright?" he asked, you noded but he didn't seem to believe you, "I'm ok gray trust me" you said smiling, happy to know he cared, "but while i'm outside can you make sure wally dosen't eat all the food" you said sweatdroping a bit, he chuckled and nodded letting you go, you grabbed crazy's arm pulling him outside, you followed the couple until you saw amd energy ball going for them freezing it you ran towards them and said "hey um the ball is starting to get lively you don't want to miss that" while pushing them inside.

After they were safe you turned around and said "we know your out there so give it up", only to get knocked into a tree, you screamed in pain, and was slightly happy inside was so loud, or someone might of heard and came to check what was happening, "(Y/N)! You ok?" Crazy asked running towards you, you noded and saw Dick get knock back as well. "We can't fight what we can't see" Dick said getting hit again, "Tge source never said i'd have to fight witches" the demon said as he hit you, "who is the source!?" You shouted, "someone you will never meet now" he said sending a energy ball towards you, doging it you saw Dick use his powers to send the demon into a tree, the reason you knew this was because of the sound the impact made.

He groaned and got up "you will mever defeat me if you can't see me" he said, Crazy constructed a dome over the three of you, "we need a spell or something" he said, "thats it! The spell aunt Paige used" you told them, "yea that'll work" Crazy agreed, "well i hope you remeber it cause i sure don't, and we need a way to vanquish him, without potions that we don't have, or spells that we don't know" dick said. "The spell is a maybe and the vanquishing we'll come to that when we can see it" you said then noded to crazy who released the dome, only to get knocked back, "Crazy!" You shouted and got hit hard,   groaning you looked up to see that dick got hit,

Unseen, Unknown through it be
It shall be revealed to me
All the elements, you we ask
Let our enemy be unmasked

The same effect from last time happened and you were able to see the deamon as it charged you, you doged and froze him but released his head, "un freeze me witch" the deamon demanded, "nah you'll be unfrozen when we vanquish you" you told him as Dick and Crazy walked up behind you, "it doesn't matter i will be released soon and destroy you then everyone inside" he said smirking, this pissed you off because he was threatening you friends and family. You unconciously rose your hands and did the same motion as frezzing but only this time he blew up.

"Woah how did you do that!" Dick asked shocked, "I have no clue", you looked at your clothes to see the dirty, "we can't go inside like this people will ask questions" Crazy said worriedly, "don't worry i got this" you said, then recited a spell you learned a while back,

Let tHe object of objection
Become but a dream
As I cause the seen
To be unseen

Your dirty clothes became clean after the spell, you looked at your brothers to see them raising an eyebrow, "learnt it a while back when i needed to clean my room" you said shrugging and walking back inside. Upon reaching inside you were hugged by wally, "babe where have you been i was looking for you" he asked, you replied simply with "outside needed some fresh air". He noded "well glad your back cause it's gonna be midnight in a few secounds" he said wiggling his eyes, causing you to blush but giggle none the less, walking over to you friends and crazy back to by natsu, you all counted down "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Everyone shouted as wally kissed you passionately and dick "acciddently" bumped into natsu causing him and crazy to share a brief kiss, but break it and begin blushing, releasing the kiss wally looked at you and said "Happy New Year babe" and you replied with "Happy New Year wally". You went and hugged everyone wishing them a happy new year, but kissed gray's cheek saying, "thank you for being there for me gray your a great guy and friend Happy New Year", then hugged him, with him hugging back and saying, "Happy New Year (Y/N)".

Xx time skip xX

Reaching home you went to you living room where your family was, wishing them a happy new year chris said, "woah you guys loom beat", sitting down you said "the deamon attacked" causing your family to look in your direction, surprised, you told them what happened and what the demon said, "mom dad who's the source?" You asked them, "the source is the source of all evil" Leo said, you were shocked and about to ask more questions but Piper said "we'll tell you in the morning your all sleepy maybe you should go to bed". The three of you noded and went upstairs to bed, while everyone else shared worried glance, "I thought he was vanquished" Chris said worried, "he was then Cole be came the source and we vanquished him" Phoebe informed, "then who is the new source?" Questioned Wyatt.

Xx in the underworld xX

???pov

"Just wait Charmed ones I will destroy you and everyone you care about"

A/N hey guys i updated and i hope you like it because it is one of the longest chapters ever 2222 words, anyways again i hope you liked it and may i wish you a happy successful prosperous new year and thank you  to thoes who have been with me for so long it really means a lot when i see your read it make me want to continue hehe i love you all thank you, anyways i'm rambling happy new year once again bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.2K 17
(Name is now Simply Awkward, NOT Astral Dream) You are Y/N Fullbuster. You may noticed the 'Fullbuster' part, No you're not married to Gray, you're h...
7.1K 174 26
You are a very talented wizard named (y/n), but you don't have a guild....until one day one literally comes knocking on your door...you meet two amaz...
3.6K 22 18
This is my first story so please don't criticize me, and the art isn't mine, and this will be an ongoing story, I will be adding other characters fro...
7.2K 69 17
this is actually a story I started on my Percy meets the famdom and I wanted to continue it to make it longer.