Reyna's fairy tale

By HeartBroken

Reyna grew up with her mother telling her a fairytale each night before she went to bed, but any hope of happ... More

CHAPTER 1 - BED TIME STORY
CHAPTER 2 - RUDE AWAKENING
CHAPTER 2.1 - BETWEEN TWO WORLDS - FILLER CHAPTER
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Sneak peak

Part 31

1.1K 19 4
By HeartBroken

He came at me flying through the air. I ducked just in time to avoid his fist. I spun around while still on the ground. 'Never turn your back on an opponent' I hear the lesson in my head. I sent a ball of fire at him, barely brazing his arm when he ducked out of the way.

He used his super speed and next thing I knew he was behind me getting me in a death grip around my neck. 'Never be caught off guard' I opened my wings causing him to loosen his grip enough for me to spin around. I blasted him with wind sending him flying. He used his wings to stop halfway in the air and turned, landing a kick on my shoulder causing me to fall to the ground a couple of meters away. He came towards me again but before he could launch the next attack I created a wall of water around me. 'Always be one step ahead' He flew through it causing his wings to get wet, slowing him down.

He still came towards me. I called to the earth and giant boulders lifted into the sky. I swung it towards him. One hit his shoulder but he went flying upwards to avoid the rest. This was exactly what I wanted. 'Fight with a strategy' I summoned electricity in the air and sent a lightning bolt straight towards him.

His wings were too slow to get out of the way before the lightning bolt came from the sky and hit him full force. He went spiraling down and landed with a groan on the ground.

He slowly came up. I watched and waited. 'Don't presume it's over when your opponent is down' He turned towards me slowly "I think you're ready" he said causing a big smile to cross my face. I ran towards him and jumped into his arms.

"Ow" he said when I collided with him reminding me of his injuries. I quickly took a step back but he pulled me close again in order to plant a kiss on my lips.

He took my hand and we started making our way to the door "Was that lightning bolt really necessary?" he asked with a frown as we exited the practice room "You know those things sting like hell." he continued rubbing his chest with his free hand

"Oh don't be such a baby. You could've avoided it if you weren't so slow" I joked

"Oh I'm slow am I?" He said mock threatening "How's this for slow?" he asked capturing me within the blink of an eye against the wall

"Ahhh," I replied pulling a face "I've seen better" I said pretending to not be impressed. Man that boy was fast!

He gave a short laugh before pressing a kiss on my lips. As always his kiss made me melt. I could stand forever in this spot as long as his lips were on mine.

Someone cleared their throat forcing me to break the kiss. I gave a death glare towards my sister who was standing there with a disgusted face.

"Can you just please get a room? Some people wish to use the halls without running into hormonal royals around every corner" she said

"Are you actually calling us hormonal?" Ryan asked mockingly at the 3 month pregnant lady. This earned him a glare

He had a point. It's been a little over 2 months since we found out about Zanne's pregnancy and her moods have been driving us all crazy. Especially since she was causing the rest of the castle to feel her mood swings with her.

"I have a reason for being this hormonal," she said pointing at her still flat stomach "what's yours?" she asked putting her hands on her hips daring him to retort

He spun me so that I stood in front of him before letting his hands go down my sides as if showing me off. He looked back towards Zanne "Do I need any more reason?" he asked with a chuckle. This got a huff from Zanne as she turned around and stormed back down the corridor she just came from.

I turned around and put my arms around his neck "You should really stop pestering her like that" I told Ryan once she was gone.

"Oh but it's so fun." he whined before pulling me closer to him "and speaking of fun" he continued suggestively giving me another peck on the lips.

I giggled as I loosened myself from his grasp and took his hand "Oh no mister, no time for that. We have a lot to do if I truly am ready." I said to him trying to look strict.

It's been more than four months that I've been constantly training. After the attack I got a little full of myself. It's not anyone that can kill +/- 60 copiers all by herself after all. Unfortunately Ryan didn't like my attitude. One day when training he suddenly went full out on me, much like today. I was beat up pretty bad, and I couldn't lay a punch on him. That brought me down to earth pretty quickly. From that day on I wasn't allowed to test myself in fear that I would get full of myself and want to go after Razzardus before being ready.

Luckily I don't think that a big head would be a problem anymore. Even though Razzardus knew I was here, he hasn't done anything since the night of the surprise party for Xander. There was no attack, no copiers and no bad feeling for me to worry about. But it still made me realize that he wasn't worried about my power. This meant he must be a lot stronger than I was. I just hoped the training raised my power level enough for me to stand a chance now.

The last test any of us took to determine our power levels were the day after the attack. Zanne's PL was 25, Xander's PL was 35, mine was 82 and Ryan's was 105. Today was the day I get to see how much my power level rose in the last two months and If Ryan was happy we could finally start thinking about how we were going to declare a war and let people know about me. We can finally do something to win back my Kingdom.

First things first. We need to go to the testing. We went to find Xander who was in his office with Zanne, complaining about Ryan if I had to take a guess from the death glare she was sending him when we walked through the door.

Since Xander found out about him being the replacement King if something should happen to Ryan, he has been spending a lot of time working as Ryan's assistant in order to learn more about ruling a kingdom.

"Guess what?" I said as we got into the room. Since I wasn't allowed to test my PL, the rest of the guys didn't test theirs either in trying to be supportive of me.

"What?" Zanne said still moody

"I'm ready to get tested!" I said refusing to take her bad mood.

"Seriously? That's awesome!" Xander said getting up from behind his desk in a flash

"Yeah congrats sis. Even though I doubt that my PL has climbed, I still want to test mine" Zanne said with a small smile. Her mood was already improving

"Then what are we waiting for?" Ryan asked and within seconds we were all making our way towards the Testing room.

As always Zanne went first. There was a dentist type chair where you had to sit on. Then tubes were glued all over you and a band was put around your head. You only felt a little shock and after that you get your PL reading. Energy is put into your body and the sooner it returns the lower your PL is. Something about a stronger body being able to allow more energy into his system for a longer amount of time.

I wasn't the scientist after all. "PL 30" the scientist said making Zanne's eyes stretch. That was pretty impressive considering the fact that she didn't do any heavy training since her pregnancy. She was still upset that I refused to let her go into battle when the time came.

Next was Xander. "PL 55" the scientist said. This time the scientist was the one who looked a little shocked. Xander only looked smug.

I pressed Ryan in front of me when it was my turn. I was too nervous to go on just yet. "PL 152" the scientist choked out. I was positive that he has never seen a PL that high before.

I hesitantly went towards the chair. The scientist went through the same procedure. The tubes, the band and then the answer. "PL 148" He said confused. He started pressing a bunch of buttons. "I'm so sorry; there must be something wrong with the machine. It's not possible for an ordinary citizen to have that much power" he said scurrying about the room.

"Of course. Technical difficulties." I said with a small smile "I'll just come back later when the machine is fixed okay?" I asked the scientist that gave me a relieved smile as answer.

The next day:

"I'm not going!" I said agitated

"You have to it's the 5th one this month. You've rejected all the others. People are going to start to talk about my true love rejecting invitations from Razzardus" Ryan said logically.

About a month ago the announcement was made that Ryan finally found his true love. Since then we've been receiving invitations to all types of events from Razzardus. Invitations that I rejected.

"Well then let them talk. What if I promise to go to the next thing he invites me too?" I tried to compromise

"Listen Rey, sometimes we have to do things that we don't want to. It's part of the job description. And this is something that you have to do." He said with finality

"I don't think sitting and watching people kill each other for Razzardus's amusement falls under that particular category. Please I promise to go to the next event" I pleaded once more

We've been invited to the Tournament of death. Something that I didn't want to do. I don't think I can handle that.

"I'm sorry. I truly am. But I warned you that this might happen the last four times you rejected an invitation from Razzardus. We have to go." He said with his hands in his hair.

I knew it pained him to force me to do something that didn't make me happy. I also knew that if I didn't go the people of Leandre might get the wrong idea, or actually the right idea. They might start to think that because of me, Frixon has turned against Zahee.

"Fine!" I gave up. "When is it?"

"Don't act like you don't know. It's this afternoon, and you better be ready when it's time to go. You're not going to fool me like last time" he said, his eyes warning me to listen to him.

The previous invitation we received 'I forgot' about it and didn't get ready, thus we couldn't go. What a shame... Not.

It might be a little frustrating that I had to do something I didn't want too but damn. He kept getting sexier each time his bossy side came out. I turned around and stormed out the room. At least I could comfort myself in the fact that I was going to kill Razzardus one day, I thought with a wicked smile.

I was ready when Ryan knocked on my door that afternoon. Well I looked ready, but inside I was shaking. I took a deep breath before opening the door, on my way to the Tournament of Death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158 0 16
In this fantasy, demons and angels have gotten into a war on earth, causing the human race to be in danger. New creatures have been coming to the top...
1.3M 55.1K 38
What happens when Royal blood and normal blood collide? With her new witch friend and the Moon Goddess giving her a second chance, what does she do w...
10.8K 105 33
Leanna was a normal girl with a father, brothers and a little sister. She attended school and studied everyday. Only one thing. She is training to be...
1.6K 138 45
Warning! This is an adult novel and contains sexual material (like a lot hehe XD). Read at your own risk. I will put trigger warnings at the top of t...