Wanted~ Daughter of Sirius Bl...

Від MariaFerero

What happens when Devona Sirius Black's daughter comes to Hogwarts and meets the golden trio, the Weasley's a... Більше

NEW A/N
Flashback
Still a Flashback
Back to the Summer of Fourth Year
Early Morning
World Cup
Old Friend
Meeting Gone Wrong
What Happens After the World Cup?
Goodbye's
Hellos of the New School Year
An Interesting Morning Before Arrivals
The Feast
Who is entering?
Who is chosen?
The Morning Before the First Task
The First Task & Some Interesting Opinions
An Interesting Question
The Beginning of Another Day
Good Talk With Family
Classes and Dinner
Excitement and a Protective Friend
Meetings With Two Older Not So Brothers
First Date
Strange Conversations
Dance Practice
Friends and Family
The Yule Ball
The Night Before the Second Task
The Second Task
Safehaven
News
Questions and Plans
The Last Day
Author's note

Questions

325 9 0
Від MariaFerero

The thing most of the male student body in Hogwarts feared the most was approaching faster than expected. With only 2 days until the Ball everyone was making sure they had their outfits and their dates. Sadly enough for me I had neither.

"Stop looking so glum you're starting to look like Harry and Ron." Said Hermione as herself, Ginny and I walked down to breakfast.

"So Ginny you're going with Neville?" I questioned.

"Yeah he asked me. How sweet is he?" She said smiling at us happily.

"He really is a sweetheart. The girl that ends up with him will be a lucky one." I stated as the girls nodded in agreement. We then heard loud footsteps coming our way.

"Guess who just got dates." Said two very relieved boys as the came skidding to a stop next me.

"Well my logical guess would be you but that's too easy. Maybe Flint?" I joked.

"Haha very funny." said Harry giving me a slight push.

"Do you have a date yet?" Asked Ron.

"Nope." I said smiling sadly.

"I bet someone one will ask you today." Said Hermione.

"Yeah I bet." I said sarcastically.

"Well whatever let's go to the black lake." Suggested Ginny.

"Yeah sure." Hermione and I agreed.

"I think I would rather eat." stated Ron as him and Harry continued their walk down to the Great Hall. While Hermione, Ginny and I made our way down to the tree next to the Black lake to find someone already sitting there.

"Who is it?" Questioned Ginny.

"I can't tell." I replied as I tried to get a good look at the person's face. We approached to find Cedric sitting there with a nervous expression on his face while looking down at a rose in his hand.

"Hey Cedric." I greeted him as I sat down next to him.

"Oh hey Devona." He said really surprised and ervous.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh... uhm... oh." He said looking around nervously. Hermione and Ginny seemed to get some sort of message that I didn't for they left right there and then.

"Cedric are you ok?" I ask as I lightly grab his arm to make him look at me.

"I'm.... I'm fine." He croaked out.

"Ok, you are obviously not fine what's wrong?" I asked.

"Uhm..Well...Devona do you... uh... want to... maybe go to the.. uh Yule Ball.... with me?" He asked nervously.

"I would love to Cedric." I said giving him a hug.

"Really?" He asked looking at me with an unsure smile.

"Really." I replied kissing his cheek.

"Yay!" He exclaimed making me chuckle.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

140K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...
394K 8K 28
Delaney Black. The daughter of non other than Sirius Black. This year she goes to Hogwarts and discovers things about her father, herself and her fam...
717 20 12
Heaven, that's what she is called. The girl that went to Beauxbaton school. She just transferred to Hogwarts. The only people she knows there are the...
1.6K 48 40
George Weasley fanfic! Complete! I'm probably going to rewrite this so it makes more sense. The Daughter of Sirius Black is at Hogwarts, making frien...