An Interesting Question

"Hello, would you like some help there?" I asked sarcastically.

"Nope, I'm fine." He said walking 5 step before falling to the ground. I quickly helped him up.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I totally meant to do that." He said trying to play it off. I just started giggling. Then he picked my side." Why are you laughing at me?"

"'I'm laughing at your failed attempts at being macho," I replied.

"Oh that." he said looking down at the ground.

"Hey, no need to be embarrassed." Said as we began walking again with my arm around his shoulders helping him stand.

"Whatever," He said.

"So how was it fighting a dragon?" I asked.

"Easy." He said jokingly.

"Again with the machoness," I said.

"Yeah, yeah I hear you." He said as we walked up the stairs into Hogwarts.

"Are you excited it's your last year at Hogwarts?" I asked.

"I guess. I'm happy that I get to do some new things but I'm also going to miss this place. I have so many memories here." He replied.

"Yeah I don't know what I'd think if it was my last year here," I said honestly. Cedric just nodded. Then we walked for a while in silence on our way to the Prefect dorm. But suddenly Cedric said something very unexpected.

"So... have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"Um... no, I have not." I replied surprised by the question, but I decide to continue the topic "Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"Nope." He replied.

"Seriously, the great Cedric Digory has never had a girlfriend," I said surprised. This comment made him look at the ground seeming to be a little embarrassed.

"Hey, there's no need to be embarrassed." I assured him "I've never had a boyfriend and

you don't see me going around being ashamed of it."

"Yeah but you're not a 7th year that's never had a girlfriend." He said as we reached the Prefect dorm.

"Well, I bet you'll get one this year," I said as he said the password to the dorm and we entered.

"Yeah right." He said as I helped him get to his room.

"If you didn't know you are the heartthrob of Hogwarts," I informed him.

"So you think of me as the heartthrob?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied as I opened the door to his room and helped him inside making him sit on his bed "Do you need anything?"

"Yes." He replied.

"Ok, what?" I asked.

"I need you to keep my company." He said patting the seat next to him.

"Sure," I replied sitting down next to him.

"Why do people think of me as the heartthrob?" He asked not seeming to understand the title.

"Well, you're considered the heartthrob because almost every girl in this school and now the Beauxbaton academy think you are the best-looking boy and they also think that you are really nice and would be an awesome boyfriend," I informed him.

""Really?" He asked still a little unsure.

"Yes," I replied smiling at him. He took a deep breath in.

"Do you think of me like that? Do you think I'm good looking and would make a good boyfriend?" He questioned.

"I don't know why do you ask?" I replied unsurely.

"Nevermind." He said looking down at his hands.

"I guess I do think of you like that a little and now that I have gotten to know you better I think that even more," I replied a little nervously.

"Wait really?" He questioned. I nodded.

"Well, Devona Black would you go to the next Hogsheade trip with me?" He asked suddenly and nervously. I looked at hm surprised.

"Really?" I asked it being my turn to be a little unsure.

"Yes." He replied seeming to get more nervous by the second.

"Sure I'd love to go out with you," I replied. He looked up at me smiling happily and gave me a big hug.