Connected (A Luke Brooks Fan...

נכתב על ידי cocketta

*ON HOLD* Cassidy Johnson is a 17 year old YouTuber who happens to fall for the one and only Luke Brooks. The... עוד

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
So Sorry

Chapter 17

492 13 8
נכתב על ידי cocketta

Luke and I have currently been talking on the phone for two hours. I was planning on just saying a quick goodnight. Lately it has become a tradition for us to stay up late and talk on the phone. Hey, I'm not complaining.

Stacy would completely freak out if she knew that I didn't push my feelings for Luke back. If anything, they multiplied each time he sent me the bouquet of flowers along with a note.

My family is starting to get pissed off with all of the flowers around the house, but they won't have to deal with it for long. After I graduate tomorrow, I will be getting a place with Stacy in California for the remainder of the summer.

"I am so excited for tomorrow!" I said to Luke.

"What's the special occasion?"

"I'm graduating from high-school!"

"That's amazing, Cassidy. Congratulations. I am so proud of you."

"Thank you. When did you graduate?"

Luke and I never really talked about school and what-not, but I knew Luke was a year older than me. Other then the little things like, his birthday, YouTube channel, and circle of friends, I didn't know much about the handsome boy.

*Luke's POV*

"Thank you. When did you graduate?" Cassidy said over the phone.

I was hesitant on telling her that I never finished high-school. I am afraid that she will think less of me.

I haven't even told her about my family or anything. She knows nothing about me. I am just some boy behind a camera that has a crush on her.

For all I know, she may be using me. I push the thought out of my mind. I am always thinking about the negative that can happen. I guess that is what happens when you have a fucked up family like mine.

"Luke? Are you still there?"

I had forgotten that I was on the phone with Cassidy. My thoughts always get the best of me.

"Oh, sorry. I graduated last year," I lied. I just figure that a little white lie won't hurt anyone.

"Are you excited for VidCon?" I say, trying to change the subject.

"So excited! The best part is, I get to come to LA early. Right after graduation actually!"

"WHAT!" This was the first I was hearing about this information.

"Surprise!"

Surprise was right. I have no time to prepare. She is going to be in my city in less then a week from now. What if she doesn't like me in person?

You know she will ditch you for someone better.

Fuck you, conscience! I need to stop thinking negatively and focus on the positive side. Like, I finally get to meet the girl I really like in person.

"I can't wait to see you when you get here," I respond.

"It's basically my graduation present from my parents. Speaking of graduation, mine is tomorrow so I better get some beauty sleep."

"If that's the case, you don't need to sleep at all," I chuckled along with her at my corny attempt at a joke.

"Goodnight, Luke."

"Goodnight, Cass."

...

*Cassidy's POV*

It is finally here, my big day. I am graduating from high-school. After today, I won't have to return to that hell hole they call a school.

I invited Stacy over to get dressed together. I put my hair into loose waves. Stacy just kept it simple with her natural straight hair.

I packed a bag with a party dress and my makeup bag; Stacy and I planned on getting ready at her house later. The graduating class was going to a club after the ceremony. Stacy knows a guy and got us fake I.D's.

After Stacy and I had our cap and gowns on, we headed downstairs to join my family.

"You two look adorable," my mom said.

"Yeah, amazing," Fiona chimed in. There was no hint of sarcasm in her voice but I still glared at her.

I haven't said one single word to her after I found out about the twitter. She hasn't even apologized for it. Can you believe that! Our parents don't know about it because I don't want to create any tension. Besides, I'll be leaving in a couple of days and I won't have to see Fiona's ugly face for a while.

"Ryan get the camera!" my mom called from her seat in the living room to Ryan who we in the kitchen.

A quick photoshoot and we were out the door. I got Ryan to take some pics on my phone so I could upload them on my way to the venue.

I opened twitter first.

@CassJohnson: We are finally graduating!!! w/ @StacyMcGuire

Next came instagram.

@CassJohnson: Big day :)

We left my family as we had to get into the line to receive our diplomas. The anticipation is killing me. I just want to get my diploma and leave. I just hope I won't trip on stage. As I was nearing the stage my phone buzzed.

1 new message

From Luke:

Good luck today. :) xx

Aww. That's so sweet of him to say that.

To Luke:

Thanks, babe. xx

I have no idea what has come over me. Since when did I call him 'babe'? I hope he doesn't think its weird.

From Luke:

Oh, so now I am your babe? Luke likes this. :P xx

Oh god. I just made his ego grow 10 times bigger.

To Luke:

Now I take it back. Got to go, about to go on stage. Call me later?

I love the little back and forth Luke and I are starting to create. I like the sassy side of him.

From Luke:

Sure thing, babe!

I couldn't help but laugh. Right when I put my phone away, the principle called my name.

"Cassidy Johnson, honours."

It was over in a second. I am now out of high-school. Every kids dream!

I went to go say bye to my family, mostly just my mom and Ryan, before I left with Stacy.

"We are so proud of you, sweetie," Ryan said as he hugged me.

"Thank you, I am glad. I have to go, Stacy is waiting for me, but I'll be home tomorrow afternoon. I love you guys," I said hugging my mom and exchanging an awkward glance between Fiona.

"Wait, we have a gift for you," my mom said, stopping me in my tracks.

"Another present? I thought LA was my graduation gift?"

"Well this is apart of it."

"I can't take it anymore, Melissa. Just tell her already!" There was excitement clear in Ryan's voice.

"We got you a house instead of an apartment in California. And the best part is, I found out that it is right next to those boys you like. What are their names again.....O2L?"

I practically screamed so loud, I think people in Vancouver could hear me.

Holy shit! Do I have awesome parents or what! We get to leave beside O2-fucking-L! How will I survive the summer, hell how will I survive until VidCon?

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is amazing. Wait, why did you get a house if it is just for me and Stacy? Won't that be too big?" I was confused why they would spend extra money for a house.

My mother looked up at Ryan, giving him her award winning 'you better not say anything or I will chop your balls off' face. They are hiding something from us.

"Well, if we ever came to visit we don't have to stay in a hotel and we got a really good price on the house. It is a win, win situation for everyone." Ryan said. While he spoke, he did everything in his power to avoid eye contact with me. Now I know for sure that they are hiding something.

I shared one last hug with my parents before I went over to Stacy and shared the fantastic news. We planned on drinking at the club to celebrate.

The night ended up being amazing. Even that bitch Olivia wasn't so bad tonight. I guess pouring that drink taught her not to fuck with Cassidy Johnson.

As I went to bed the only thing I could think about was the trip I would be going on in two days.

(Here is a long chapter for you guys since we haven't updated in a couple of days. This was suppose to be just a filler for the next chapter when Cassidy goes to LA, but it turned out to be longer than I expected.

Please vote, comment, and share :)
We hope you are enjoying the story so far.)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Akaylah: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.9K 80 12
Hi, My Name is Kayla Sanders. I'm 18 years old and I'm 1/3 of a popular YouTube group with my twin sister Jayla, and older sister Becca. My life was...
633 108 42
Preston moves a lot because of his dad's work. At every school he's been known as 'that wired kid that sits alone.' But this time he's moving to a sc...
76K 1.7K 42
Josie left home to move to LA with her best friend Matthew when she graduated high school in hopes for becoming famous on YouTube but along the way s...
102K 2.1K 31
This about a girl named, Gabby Dallas. She is Cameron Dallas little sister. So everyone knows her on Vine, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. But they...