UNTIL YOU'RE MINE ➼ J. POTTER

By AccioHufflepunk

❝I look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit.❞ ❝Can you just fuck off, please?❞ ... More

Disclaimer
CAST
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Do You Love Me?
Helpless
When I First Saw You
You Were Meant For Me
I've Never Been In Love Before
I'll Cover You
It Only Takes A Moment
I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
Love You I Do
End Note
Discord Bookclub

Not While I'm Around

17.5K 734 256
By AccioHufflepunk

Like any other time James waited outside Margot's window, the hums of his music fills the silence. Picking up a small pebble James threw it at her window, almost immediately her window flew open and a tear stained Margot stuck her head out the window.

Trembling she spoke "J-James?"

Immediately his heart dropped and he inched closer to her window"Love what is wrong?"

Slamming her window shut, James stood in Margot's front yard with a pained expression until he heard the front door open, looking up his eyes met the blonde girl's before she was sprinting out the door and into his arms.

"Margot darling, what is wrong?"

"I had a bad dream" stoking her hair soothingly he tried to calm her down.

"Where are your parents?"

"There away on a business trip..."

"And your brother?"

"He's out of town"

"C'mon Margot lets get you warmed up it's starting to get cold" gently taking her hand he lead her inside and sat down on the lounge.

"C'mon, lie down"

"I c-can't go to sleep again"

"It's okay lie down" James patted his lap.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I-I was at school and it was dark, I walked into the gym a-and you were standing there yelling out to me. Just as I was about to run to you this pale man with no nose came up behind you a-and shot you with a green light. When I ran over to you, you were just lying there." trembeling Margot began to cry again. Running his fingers through her hair he tried to calm her down, seeing as that wasn't working he began to do what he does best... sing.

Nothing's gonna harm you

Not while I'm around

Nothing's gonna harm you

No sir, not while I'm around

No one's gonna hurt you

No one's gonna dare

Others can desert you

Not to worry, whistle, I'll be there

Finishing the song James realised that Margot was sleeping he pulled a blanket over them both.

"I'll always be here for you darling, nothing will ever harm you not while i'm around." leaning down he pressed a soft kiss on her forehead and then drifted off to sleep himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 91.8K 35
"You've fallen in love with a girl you've never met?" "Yes, but we play chess!" 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫...
5.3M 184K 50
"SHE LOOKS AT YOU AND SEES THE STARS. YOU LOOK AT HER AND SEE THE MOON. IT'S SUCH A GODDAMN TRAGEDY BOTH OF YOU THINK THE OTHER IS LOOKING AT THE GRO...
481K 11.2K 106
𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 �...
976K 14.3K 196
Requests closed for the moment! Hey everyone! Read and enjoy! If you see any mishaps in the writing, I probably haven't seen it yet and will fix in t...