You Were Meant For Me

Life was a song

Life was a song

You came along

I've laid awake the whole night through

If I ever dared to think you'd care

This is what I'd say to you

You were meant for me.

James Potter stood outside Margot's window, today he decided to play a song for Margot that Remus suggested; You Were Meant For Me from the musical Singin' In The Rain.

He stood underneath her window for a few minutes tossing small pebbles at her window, usually the blonde would be at her window by now. Her beautiful blonde hair always pulled back in a different hairstyle, her eyebrows furrowed in frustration as she watched James sing- but yet she was nowhere to be seen.

James turned towards the boombox he placed on the ground and turned the music up louder in the hope that she would hear him and open her window.

You're like a plaintive melody

That never lets me freeBut I'm content

"Bloody hell! Would you shut up!" A voice spoke as Margot's window swung open. James' instantly brightened, large grin on his face but it faded once he saw who was at the window. Standing at the window, arms crossed a handsome boy took the place of where Margot would normally stand and watch James.

"Who are you?" James asked the boy, jealousy evident on his face.

"Who are you?" the boy retorted.

"Is Margot there?" James questioned, completely ignoring the boy's question.

"She's in the shower, so stop throwing rocks before you bloody break the window" the boy spoke before slamming the window shut, leaving a heartbroken James to stand on the street alone.

The angels must have sent you

And they meant you just for me...