Love You I Do

Unlike James Potter's usual night schedule which included serenading Margot from outside her window, James was at home studying for the english test he'd be taking the next morning with Sirius

Unlike James Potter's usual night schedule which included serenading Margot from outside her window, James was at home studying for the english test he'd be taking the next morning with Sirius. Hearing the faint sound of music coming from outside, James frustratedly took his glasses off and massaged his temples before walking over to his window and pulling it open, ready to yell at whoever was playing music while he was trying to study.

Before James got the chance to yell, his eyes met Margot's beautiful light brown ones. She was standing outside James' window holding a bright pink boombox.

"Margot Blake, what the bloody hell are you doing?"

Following James over to the window, Sirius let out an obnoxious laugh at the sight.

I never met a man quite like you

Doing all he can, making my dreams come true

You're strong and you're smart, you've taken my heart

And I'll give you the rest of me too

You're the perfect man for me, I love you, I do

Eyes widening in awe, James' jaw dropped at the song choice.

"I love you, I do."  James muttered, looking at Sirius who was smirking proudly.

I never could have known this would be

Oh, you and you alone, yeah, all for me

I know you're the best, you passed every test

It's almost too good to be true

You're the perfect man for me, I love you, I do

"I think she likes you" Sirius grinned elbowing James, who just grinned like an idiot. Quickly running to his front door, James let out a nervous breath before opening it and walking over to Margot.

"Do you really mean that?" he asked, nervously biting his lip.

Without a second passing, Margot pulled James into a passionate kiss. The world froze as the two kissed, not even the woof whistles of Sirius' Black could be heard. It was just the two of them.

Breaking apart, James stood frozen in a daze. Chuckling, Margot gently moved a curl that was falling in his eye.

"Does that answer your question?"

Snapping out of his daze, James grinned brightly before pulling Margot back into another kiss.

"I love you, I do."

The End