Not While I'm Around

Like any other time James waited outside Margot's window, the hums of his music fills the silence

Like any other time James waited outside Margot's window, the hums of his music fills the silence. Picking up a small pebble James threw it at her window, almost immediately her window flew open and a tear stained Margot stuck her head out the window.

Trembling she spoke "J-James?"

Immediately his heart dropped and he inched closer to her window"Love what is wrong?"

Slamming her window shut, James stood in Margot's front yard with a pained expression until he heard the front door open, looking up his eyes met the blonde girl's before she was sprinting out the door and into his arms.

"Margot darling, what is wrong?"

"I had a bad dream" stoking her hair soothingly he tried to calm her down.

"Where are your parents?"

"There away on a business trip..."

"And your brother?"

"He's out of town"

"C'mon Margot lets get you warmed up it's starting to get cold" gently taking her hand he lead her inside and sat down on the lounge.

"C'mon, lie down"

"I c-can't go to sleep again"

"It's okay lie down" James patted his lap.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I-I was at school and it was dark, I walked into the gym a-and you were standing there yelling out to me. Just as I was about to run to you this pale man with no nose came up behind you a-and shot you with a green light. When I ran over to you, you were just lying there." trembeling Margot began to cry again. Running his fingers through her hair he tried to calm her down, seeing as that wasn't working he began to do what he does best... sing.

Nothing's gonna harm you

Not while I'm around

Nothing's gonna harm you

No sir, not while I'm around

No one's gonna hurt you

No one's gonna dare

Others can desert you

Not to worry, whistle, I'll be there

Finishing the song James realised that Margot was sleeping he pulled a blanket over them both.

"I'll always be here for you darling, nothing will ever harm you not while i'm around." leaning down he pressed a soft kiss on her forehead and then drifted off to sleep himself.