Will My Brother Let Me? // L...

Por niallers_princess199

Ally Tomlinson is, you guessed it, one of Louis Tomlinson's younger sisters. Growing up, they became best fri... Más

Ally Tomlinson
For the First Time
Louis...
Sleepover
Watch Where You're Going
Truth or Dare
I'm Sorry
Broken Up
Getting to Know You
The Date
More Than Friends?
Sightseeing
She's Alright
New York, New York
Lazy Day
Confession Time
Yes, No, Maybe So?
Home Sweet Home
Harry?
Meet the Paynes
London
Happy Birthday
Tourists for the Day
I'll Miss This
Goodbye?
Just For a Few Minutes
I Love You
What a Wonderful World
The Hardest Thing to Say is Goodbye
Too Sweet
Welcome Home Liam
Thanksgiving
Happy Christmas
Happy New Years!
Prom
Ally....
Trust
For the First Time in Forever
A Birthday Surprise
What Happened?
Please...
Welcome Back
Frozen Yogurt
Dares of the Day
Paris
Movie Night with a Slight Twist
Better Than Words
The Perfect Night
So Lucky
Charlotte Adventures
Beach Day Adventure
Miami
Make A Wish
One Hell of a Night
The Time of My Life
We Made It
Epilogue

Nightmares and Movies

553 6 2
Por niallers_princess199

Liam's POV

"Liam! Liam!" someone yells frantically, shaking me awake. "Liam, come on, wake up!"

"W-what?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes.

"Liam, it's Ally," they say. When I open my eyes, I see that it's Louis. "Come on, get up!"

"What's going on, Lou?" I ask as I stumble out of bed.

"Just...just follow me," he says, running out of the room.

We run down the stairs, out the door, and into the front yard, where Ally is waiting.

"Ally," I smile. "You're home. What's going on? Why is Louis being so weird?"

I go up to pull her into a hug, but as I do, she disappears. What the hell?

"Liam, you're being silly!" I hear Ally say from the other side of the yard. "I'm over here!"

"What are you doing?" I ask, walking over to where she is.

About 5 feet away from her, I'm suddenly stuck, unable to move from this spot. "Ally, what the hell is happening?" I ask frantically. I look up, and she's moved again. Every time I look at her, she moves again. I start to cry out her name, desperate to reach her. Then, I hear her scream.

I'm sitting straight up, breathing heavily and sweating. What the hell was that? I look around and realize that I'm laying on the couch in the Tomlinson's house. Everything's okay. I grab my phone and see that it's 8 at night - I must've fallen asleep after my shower. Where is everyone?

Suddenly, I get a text from Louis:

'Ally is free!! We're on our way - all of us. See you soon!'

My face breaks into a smile - she's on her way. My stomach growls and I realize I don't think I've had anything to eat since this morning. I head into the kitchen and find some things for a sandwich. My phone chimes again and I look to see another text from Louis - a picture of the whole car, everyone smiling.

'T-minus 15 minutes until we're home!'

'Oh, and Ally says she misses you...'

I smile to myself - I can't wait to see her. Just 15 more minutes until things can kind of go back to normal. I head back to the couch and turn the TV on, impatiently waiting for the front door to finally open.

Finally, after what feels like hours, I hear a car pull into the driveway. I can't contain my smile - I run to the door and open it quickly before running out to the car. When Ally opens the door, I help her out and pull her into a long hug.

"Hi, love," I whisper, kissing her head as I run my hands up and down her back.

"Hi, Li," she whispers back, clearly smiling.

"I'm so glad you're home," I say. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm...you know, I'm sore, I'm tired," she replies. "I'm ready to get into my bed and spend time with you."

"Are you already tired of everyone else?" I ask quietly, just so she can hear.

"Shut up," she chuckles. "Come on, let's go inside."

We walk in, hand in hand, and almost immediately head upstairs.

"Do you want to take a shower? Watch a movie? Go to bed?" I ask.

"I desperately want a shower," she smiles. "I'll go do that and then...I don't know, we'll see how I feel."

"Sounds good, love," I smile back. "It's good to have you here. And, you know, not in a hospital."

"Me too," she says. "I can finally do this without anyone staring."

She goes up on her toes and gently kisses me - God, I've missed this. When she pulls away, she just flashes me a smile before backing slowly out of her room.

Ally's POV

As I walk back into my room after my shower, I find Liam sitting on my bed with just some twinkle lights on - this is all I have wanted for the last 2 days.

"Hi, love," Liam smiles. "How was your shower?"

"It was amazing," I reply. "I feel like a brand new woman."

"Oh, I'm sure," he chuckles. "So, what do you want to do? Watch a movie? Just...sit and talk? Sleep?"

"I know I've been sleeping all day," I sigh, "but I am dead tired."

"Well, you do need your rest," he says. "Do you want to cuddle?"

"Of course," I say. "It's all I've wanted to do since New Years'."

"Come here," he says softly, leaning back onto my pillows.
I curl up next to him, pulling my comforter tight around me. I sigh, closing my eyes. Liam kisses my head as he wraps his arm around me, whispering, "I love you, Als."

What seems like minutes later, I hear someone whisper, "Ally," gently. My eyes flutter open and I see Liam smiling at me. Where are we? My face breaks into a smile, "Hi, Liam."

"How are you feeling?" he asks.

I shrug, "Not too bad. I had a great nap. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling good," he smiles. "I love you, Als."

"I love you too, Li," I smile back.

Suddenly, there's a loud bang and Liam falls down - what the hell? I sit up and I notice that there's a hole in Liam's head. I feel panic rise up in my chest and tears falling down my cheeks.

"Liam? Liam?!" I yell frantically. "Liam, wake up! Please, wake up!"

I look over and see someone standing in the doorway, their face covered with a shadow. "You're next," they say in a deep, gravely voice.

There's another loud bang and I immediately sit up, my heart racing and sweat dripping from my forehead.What the hell was that?

"Als?" I hear a muffled voice say beside me.

I turn and see Liam laying beside me, clearly alive. It was a dream. He sits up and places his hand at the small of my back. "Are you okay, Ally?" he asks softly.

"Um, yeah, yeah," I sigh as I start to calm down. "It was...just a dream. Honestly, my meds are probably just messing me up right now, it's no big deal. Just...go back to sleep."

"No, talk to me," he says, turning so his body is facing me. "What's going on, love?"

I take a deep, shaky breath, "It was a nightmare...we were, I don't know, hanging out, I guess. Suddenly, there was this loud bang and the next thing I know, you're laying down next to me, not saying anything. You...you were shot, Li. I turned and looked at the doorway, and whoever shot you told me I was next. Then, there was a bang, and...I woke up."

"Come here," he whispers, wrapping his arms around me. "I'm sorry about your dream. But I'm here. I'm real."

"I love you, Li," I whisper back. "So much."

"I love you too," he replies.

After a few minutes, we both lay back down and say nothing.

***

When I wake up again, I feel Liam's arms wrapped tightly around me. I turn over and see his soft brown eyes wide open.

"Morning, love," he whispers kissing my head. "Did you sleep well after...well, you know."

"Yes, I did," I smile. "I'm sorry for waking you up."

"Don't worry about it," he replies. "Are you hungry?"

"Hmm, kind of," I say. "What were you thinking?"

"How do crepes sound?" he asks. "With strawberries, bananas, Nutella, whipped cream..."

"Now, that sounds perfect," I say. "Oh, um, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" he asks. 

"So, Becca's birthday is in a few days," I start. "And, you know, since we're all together...why don't we celebrate?"

"When is her birthday?" he replies.

"The 28th," I tell him. "So...in 2 days."

"I don't know if Simon will let us take off that much more time," he says.

"Can you at least ask?" I say. "It would mean the world to her if we could do something. We can do it tonight or tomorrow even if that would make Simon happy."

"Okay, okay," he sighs. "I'll ask him and I'll talk to the boys about it."

"Thank you," I smile, pecking his lips. "Now, how about those crepes?"

His face breaks into a smile and he sits up, "Come on, let's go."

He helps me up and we head downstairs to the kitchen, where we find Louis, Harry, and Lily sitting in the living room.

"Hi, Ally," Lily smiles. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm starting to feel better," I reply. "A little less sore, but I'm still pretty knocked."

"I'm glad you're on the mend," Harry says. "I'm honestly surprised you're out of bed."

"Liam promised crepes," I smile.

"Yes, I did," he chuckles. "I'll make extras, I promise."

Liam goes to the kitchen while I stay in the living room with everyone else. As Liam cooks, we all talk to one another and I begin to get them on board to celebrate Becca's birthday. As soon as Liam comes back into the living room, crepes in hand, Harry and Louis are talking about taking an extra day or two off to celebrate. Liam gives me an 'are you serious' look and I can't help but smile.

"Do you want to eat upstairs, love?" he asks quietly as everyone else is digging in. "We can watch a movie."

"I'd love to," I smile. "Let's go."

We quickly put our crepes together and sneak off upstairs to my room, where we shut the door behind us.

"So, what should we watch?" he asks.

"Hmm, are you okay with a Disney movie?" I ask back.

"Of course," he smiles. "Which one?"

"Frozen," I smirk and he just chuckles.

"Okay, Frozen it is," he replies.

He opens up my laptop and we find it on Netflix quickly, leaning back and enjoying our crepes and the movie.

We spend the rest of the day together in bed, watching movies and napping - the most perfect day I can think of. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.1K 235 23
Ally and Niall, yes Niall from One Direction, have been best friends since she moved into the house next to him when he was 11 and she was 6. Niall h...
145K 5K 53
Alex was just a normal 17 year old girl who lived in London and loved the boy band One Direction. Her life gets turned around when she bumpes into a...
404K 7.5K 20
Can you imagine what it would be like, to be the sister of THE Edward Sheeran? How it feels to know millions of people could be listening to your own...
4.9K 155 40
Allison Parker is just a normal American 16-year-old…well she WAS.. before she met a fully-acclaimed British-Irish boy band who turns her world upsid...