Beyond Words

By Misha2719

"Mr Aaliyan Usman, do you agree Kiran Hammad as your wife" The qari asked. "Yes!" I replied closing my eye'... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important Notice
NOTICE
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEWS!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22
Announcement
NOTE!
Heyy
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 9

5.4K 271 8
By Misha2719

Maria's POV

"Alhamdulilah, the wedding went good!" sana said.

"Hmm" I replied still in my own thoughts.

'Who was he?'

'There was something in his eye's that melted my heart!'

"Are you listening?" Sana shouted while patting on my shoulder.

"Yes...yes!" I shouted.

"What happen to you?" Sana asked.

"your silent since we came back from the wedding?" She said.

"Nothing...i...just....nothing!" I stutter.

"Look here!" Sana asked while pulling me towards the bed.

"What happened? tell me? did someone say anything to you? tell me please Maria!" She appealed.

"Nothing happened...i just...i just miss Kiran that's it!" I replied with tears in my eye's.

'I for the very first time lied to my best friend!'

'I'm sorry Sana!' I shouted in my mind.

We both hugged each other for i don't know how much time.

"I miss her too!" She replied.

I broke the hug and saw tears running down Sana's eye's too.

"Hey...i'm sorry i made you cry too!" I said and hugged her again.

"It's okay...and i'm happy for her...finally her dream came true...thank you Allha!" She said with a smile on her face.

We sat like that for some more minutes and then i went to change with the same face in my eye's.

After changing my clothes i packed my jewelry while Sana did the same.

We both slept on my bed.

Only one minute went and i again saw his face.

He had a muscular body, wearing a tight black suit with white shirt and red tie.

'He looked more then handsome!' i thought.

'Astagfirullah!' what am i thinking?

'Please leave my head whoever you are!' I shouted in my mind and closed my eye's.

But i didn't succeed.

All those scenes kept on running on my mind.

'What is happening with me!' 

'Why doesn't he go out of my mind!'

'Why do I have interest in him?!'

'Ya Allha'

I got frustrated.

I hated this all but some where inside i loved it.

(^ Background music)

Sarmad's POV

I was standing in front of the mirror taking off my red tie when i saw those hazel green eye's.

There was something in her eye's that made my heart flutter.

'Who was she?' I asked myself.

'Who ever she was, i want her more then myself now!' I thought.

I was taken out of my thoughts when somebody knocked my door.

"Come in!" I said.

My mom came inside with a beautiful smile on her face and put the glass of milk on my side table.

"Do you want to talk about anything?" I asked looking at her uneasiness.

"No...i...mean...yes...!" She stutter.

"C'mon ! you don't need my permission!"I replied while smiling and made her sit on my bed.

"Actually...I don't know you'll agree or not...but-" I didn't let her complete.

"Please mom, tell me!" I asked inquisitively.

"I have a marriage proposal for you!" She shocked me.

"What!" I shouted.

Those hazel green eye's came in front of my eye's.

"Sarmad, I know you don't want to get married, but what about me son? You know your father died when you were young, i worked hard for your study and all and see where you are today! Sarmad, i'm getting old, how much i will live now? I can't leave my only son alone in this world like this...Please try to understand me Sarmad!" She completed with tears running down her eye's.

I rubbed her tears.

I know she was saying right!

I need to get married, but still my heart doesn't accept anyone except those Hazel green eye's.

My heart was never diverted towards anyone.

In college, at office!

No girl ever entered my heart before.

But those hazel green eye's encountered me with such a force that there was no way other then to surrender myself to her.

I don't know why my mind was thinking about her.

I saw my mom looking at me with worried eye's. 

"Do you love some one?" Her question shocked me.

"No...o...i...mean...no...I...don't know!" I stutter.

"Listen mom! it's just that i don't want to get married now...but yes i am going to think about it...but i just want you to reject this proposal!" I gathered my courage and said.

"But beta! at least look at her picture!" She tried to convince me but those hazel green eye's haunted me.

"Mom...i don't want to see her picture...i...just want you to reject this proposal and i promise to make my mind...but for now i want you to close this topic please!" I replied frustratingly.

"Okay...as you say...but think about it!" She said while leaving my room.

"I promise mom!" I replied with a smile and she returned the smile back and left while those hazel green eye's encountered me again.

I don't know why i rejected this proposal...but some how i believe that there is a connection between me and those hazel green eyes.

I lay down on my bed with my eyelids closed and her face in front.

'I want you!' I thought.

A\N

hey guys...

Asalam-o-Alaikum....

I know you guys must be waiting for Kiran and Aaliyan's moment.

But i wanted to start Maria and Sarmad's story.

So here's a sort of filler chapter for you guys..

Hope you enjoy...

And will update soon InshAllha....

Till then See ya all...

stay blessed... :)

'Allha hafiz'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
829K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
2.1M 108K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
784K 29K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...