Song of Love(Rin x Len) [ON H...

بواسطة Samantha-chan

I'm Rin. Rin Kagamine. I live in a cold-ass town named Denver.It was first day of school. Wait. That kinda ma... المزيد

Song of Love: Chapter 1
Bad Apple: Chapter 2
Zoetrope: Chapter 3
A... Kiss!: Chapter 4
Some What a Date... With a Locker: Chapter 5
"It's Not About the Money".... Jessie J. You Are Wrong: Chapter 6
Red, Blue, White, Green, Black: Chapter 7
Black and White: Chapter 8
What Rin Doesn't Know- The Black Side of Len's Bracelet: Chapter 9
A Look Behind the Scenes of Rin's Life: Chapter 10
Money and Family: Chapter 11
Neighbors: Chapter 12
Not Twins, but Triplets!: Chapter 13
Rin POV: That Cake, Though: Chapter 14
New Rival?: Chapter 15
Fridays are the Best!(Saturdays too): Chapter 16
Elitches; What Dress Did I Wear?: Chapter 17
Our First Date: Chapter 18
I'm Grounded and I Don't Care!: Chapter 18
Inside Rinny-chan's World: Special Chapter
Worse Than Black Friday?: Chapter 20
In the Rocky Mountains: Chapter 21
The Rocky Mountains; Home of the #1 Criminal: Chapter 22
Fighting Back: Chapter 23
No Way Out: Chapter 24
From the Mountains, to Aspen, to Lakewood, to Denver
Zack's Point of View
Thrift shop- the HQ of the Wolf Pack
Everything Back to Normal...?
A Fever is the Best Way to Get a Guy's Attention... Well, Results May Vary
The 3 Musketeers... More Like the 3 Stooges
What Rin Doesn't Know-Len's Back Story-The White Side of his Bracelet
Inside Len-kun's World
Work in Progress
What is the CTO Planning?
Explanation for Lola and Lucy's Disappearance?
Denver Health
Speacial Long Chapter~ It's My Birthday So I Felt Happy and Updated! X3

Just Hold on We're Comin' Home

540 21 6
بواسطة Samantha-chan

Song of Love chapter 25

Rin pov-

I was terrified at what Leonardo said. To think he was a good brother for taking care of his sisters. But to me, he's still a bad guy. But, then again, it's his FAMILY. His sisters. 'Kay, now I made up my mind. He might have betryayed me, and call me stupid when I say this, but right now, I could be his family. Before I made up my mind, I reached reached up to him.

I cupped his face in my hands, feeling his tears. He looked stunned, and looked directly at me with those green eyes.

"I'm your family too, you know. I will help you out. I love you with all my heart and right now, you are my only family. I have noone else. You have to have hope! What if they let them off early just like they did to me? I could help you, and even if I'm... not very fond of your sisters, noone deserves to be held in the hands of CTO."

His eyes looked at me with sincere kindness, and hugged me. It was the type of brotherly hug I've been waiting for. I might not have a lot of trust in him, but besides Len, he's all I have. We both stood up, and I remembered how cold I was.

He saw me shivering and gave me his coat. "Uhm, sorry. Your hoodie was inside the cabin." When he said that, I started laughing a little. He looked at me like a weirdo and looked around.

"At least the car isn't in ruins." He pointed at a red Toyota truck, probably the one he brought me here with. Wait a sec. "You drive?"

"Yeah."

"But your 13?! What if you crashed or something? How do you even drive in this weather? I w in that car? I would've died!" I said, a little outraged at how HE can drive but when I drive, it's 'against the law'.

"Well, I am smarter than you."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Sometimes you are so blind."

"What? No I'm not!"

He leaned closer to me and said," I don't want you as family." I took that as an insult. "What are you saying!?" I said, also getting cautious at how he was inching closer. "Rin, I Love you. As more than a friend or family."

I let that sink in. Wow. He just had to ruin the moment. "W-what? Quit joking. I already like someone already. Im-im sorry."

I stuttered like a boss -.-. I think I rejected him too bluntly, but he... didn't look that affected by my answer. In fact, he started to laugh a little. "Sorry. You are just so cute when you stutter. Sorry for saying something so sudden. Let's head back to Denver. I need to do check out how my parents are doing."

Good. He doesn't look upset. But now I do know that he is kinda bipolar. Then I asked,"But aren't the cops looking for you?"

"Haven't you heard of disguises? I know a guy, in fact, I'm gonna call him." He pulled out his phone, and I remembered something. "Where's my phone?" His eyes grew big. "Uhm, over there?" He said cautiously as he pointed at the top of the snowy hill, indicating that my phone is now in ruins along with the cabin.

I got pissed. "You are buying me a iPhone when we get back, got it?" He nodded his head eagerly. I can feel the sibling side of us begin to grow.

Lucy pov(omg another pov from a different person! It's short, but oh well)

It was cold. Damp and cold. It smelled like...fish? I couldn't see anything. They, blindfolded me, so I can only rely on my other senses. I don't know who's behind this. I called out to see if anybody was there. I know there was someone next to me, because I could feel body heat radiate to me.

I felt the person jitter, and it answered back. "Lucy? Is that you? Where are we? I'm scared!" I heard her weep, and I tried to comfort her. I don't know where we are, but one thing's for sure. This place reminds me of the ocean.

Len pov-

This Sunday sucks. With Rin missing, anything could've happend. The mugger could've brought her to Mexico by now! Aw, man, I gotta calm down. I shouldn't be so negative. She could be okay...right? Just then, I got a phone call, and I answered it. I yelled out "HELLO!" and probably freaked out the person at the other end of the line. I regained my inside voice and tried to stay calm. "Hello?" I said again, and the person spoke in return. "Is this Mr.Kagamine?"

"...Yeeees?"

"We are sorry to disturb you, but we need your help. We need you for something very important, and before you hang up, I want to say that we can provide help with Ms.Kagamine's case. We know she is safe, and we can keep it that way if you join our group."

"What's this group called?" I said catiously.

"It's called the Wolf Pack, and our purpose is to stop the evil doings of the CTO, an organization you will learn about if you join us."

"...Can I think about it?"

"Of course. Just let us know by tomorrow. Tomorrow is the deadline for Rin's safety."

"I accept!!" I said quickly. I want Rin to be safe, and I'll do anything. I love her. You can say it was love at first sight.

"Are you sure sir? You will have to abandon the people you love, and not have contact with the outside world."

"So no school, right?"

"Exactly."

"... Then I'm sure. Count me in"

Rin pov-

Leonardo drove through winding roads, and I would have a heart attack each time there was a bump on the road. The roads were so icy, yet he drove so well. How come the CTO taught him how to drive? He's only 13! I admit, I'm kinda jealous.

As we passed by Aspen, a city near the Rocky Mountains. The sun was setting, and there was tons of people selling things in the streets, like jewelry, clothes, skiis, hot chocolate, hotdogs, donuts...*grrrrr* my stomach growled really loud, and Leonardo started laughing.

"We'll go buy something if you want."

"No, I'm good. Let's just get to Denver soon." He nodded and kept on driving. He had a poker face on, so it was hard to tell what he was thinking. This bipolar looked so mature! He could pass off as 16. He is taller than me by, like, 5 inches, so I feel short right now.

As the sun setted, my eyelids gor heavier. I felt really sleepy, and I let myself fall asleep. This will be a test to know if Leonardo will pull anything while I'm sleeping. Hopefully not, but I gotta know so I wouldn't regret trusting him later.

I just hope I don't die before we make it to Denver. That explosion really shook me up. But after all of that rolling and fighting, I had enough for one day. I got prepared for a deep sleep, and I let my sleepiness take over. Then, I had a dream.

'A clock stroke midnight, and I was in a pretty white noodle strap dress that was pretty short. I was in a bed, with only a thin white sheet to keep me warm. For some reason, Len was there, and he was turning off the lights. He smiled at me, then went to close the door,. I didn't want him to leave. I suddenly had this urge to run to him, and I hugged his back. He had a transparent white shirt with black pants. I saw him turn to me, and suddenly, I was looking at this situation in a third person view.

I saw myslef look at Len with puppy-dog eyes. I couldn't hear anything besides a clock ticking, and I saw myself say something.He answered me by smiling, then carried me princess-style to my bed, and tucked me in. He kissed my forehead, and I blushed. He saw me blush, then kissed me again. I saw myself looking wide-eyed, and I just suddenly kissed him in his lips. He didn't look surprised.

He didn't show any emotion. But he did kiss back passionatly, and he slowly went on top of me. We were still kissing, and the clock rang, and i saw that it said it was midnight. Wait. Wasn't it already midnight? I looked back to see that the scene kinda repeated itself again. I saw Len turn off the lights. He smiled at me. I wasn't looking at me in the third person anymore. I kept watching as he walked to the door. I had no urge to chase after him. He slowly closed the door, and I was swallowed by darkness.'

I hit my head on the window, giving me a painful way to wake up. We were out of Aspen now, and the road was getting bumpy. We are definetly on our way to Denver, in my opinion. The radio was on, and one particular song was on, a song that fit this moment perfectly.

'Just hold on we're comin' home(comin' home)

Just hold on we're comin' home. Ohoh.'

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I tried to make it long cuz it's Friday, Friday! Lol but seriously, I will try to make it super long each Friday, so keep tht in mind :-) Also, I can't believe people are actually reading this! Thx to all my fans! Oh, and in case ur wondering, Len's white and black bracelet will be the topic soon.....

~Samantha-chan

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...